TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Hey guys, a question. <spoiler> ;)
In another play I had a friend of Dredd bringing me to test a serum against the effects of the Striper pill. Then, from time to time I could go back there with one of the girls in the bar and have sex with Dredd and Maurice (I guess) to get more serum "shots" (guess it's because one gets addicted to it, lol). Point is, I started it over and forgot how to get there. Any clues?
I believe to get to those scenes, you first need to lose to Dredd in a game of cards and have no money to pay your debt. It cuts to the stripper scene, then Dredd will ask if you wish to party with him and the crew. Once that's done, you can go back and party with Dredd (& crew) any time you wish. But full discloser, its been almost a year since I dealt with Dredd and that part of the game.

By Warehouse you mean, having fun with Ray's guys as secretary after talking to Ray in the Facility Offices at work? Last time I checked it, not long ago, that scene was not yet implemented. Is it up now?
Its up for playtesting with the backers, and I had expect it to be rolled out to the public already (with the add for the Beach). But recently she added the MilkMaid pill demo for playtesting so it may be a couple more weeks. Its going to be worth the wait, because it adds so much to the game.

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
I believe to get to those scenes, you first need to lose to Dredd in a game of cards and have no money to pay your debt. It cuts to the stripper scene, then Dredd will ask if you wish to party with him and the crew. Once that's done, you can go back and party with Dredd (& crew) any time you wish. But full discloser, its been almost a year since I dealt with Dredd and that part of the game.

Not sure it's like that because I've never got without money when loosing to Dredd. After dancing the first time Dredd tells me that I can go and dance as striper whenever I want. When I do that, I usually loose -1 Masculinity.
Point is, I don't recall when and why exactly that option (Maurice the serum dealer) showed up! Thanks anyway! Maybe I will try by starting another game to check it anyway.

Its up for playtesting with the backers, and I had expect it to be rolled out to the public already (with the add for the Beach). But recently she added the MilkMaid pill demo for playtesting so it may be a couple more weeks. Its going to be worth the wait, because it adds so much to the game.
Good to know first hand what's in store for us! :)))

RenFL

May 20, 2020
You can only ever get one point of Identity at a time, I believe. All the current ways are massage, hanging out with Callie's group, and watching a movie with >15 enjoyment.
You can also give birth. That will give you some identity depending on your pregnancy score, but it's usually around 10-20.

RenFL

May 20, 2020
You need to lose stats while on the Stripper pill, which requires letting the men cum on you. You can get the stripper scene either by losing to Dredd without enough money or doing a demo for work.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Let "her" cook bro! Those files from Redgifs are not gonna copy paste themselves! Mass Effect 3 might have been made in 3 years but that was a pale undertaking compared to HTML!
What do you mean? Are you suggesting that she is faking being a female? Or what is the purpose of quotation marks? Also comparison with ME3 is a bit weird, i think a few more, better paid ppl worked on that game and it was not free...

Reactions: menatv
4.60 star(s) 90 Votes