leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Most probably because the "hair" is not hair, but a custom unity asset (CUA) -- search this thread for "cua manager", there's a lot of post of this exact issue.
I was able to fix it, thank you very much. One more question, when you scan the missing things for a scene that says “Not On Hub” in red, where can I download that? they are custom scenes of the paid ones patreon, etc.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Good people, I'm having a problem with the camera when I play in VR. On the pc the camera looks good in first person but when I connect it to the VR, the camera is much lower. How can I fix the camera so that it looks the same as my PC which just focuses on the male character well in first person?

_Ashlyn_

Sep 24, 2023
Good people, I'm having a problem with the camera when I play in VR. On the pc the camera looks good in first person but when I connect it to the VR, the camera is much lower. How can I fix the camera so that it looks the same as my PC which just focuses on the male character well in first person?
embody default configs should be fine:)

Okami83

May 23, 2019
So... What if you buy VamX from Itch.io - will I then be able to just keep that and get updates? And what if I then buy 1 month worth of Patreon access to get the AI stuff... Can I then for example play and talk to Harley Quinn in the game / experience?

I'm a noob yes. Please help.

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
So... What if you buy VamX from Itch.io - will I then be able to just keep that and get updates? And what if I then buy 1 month worth of Patreon access to get the AI stuff... Can I then for example play and talk to Harley Quinn in the game / experience?

I'm a noob yes. Please help.
The subscription only matters if you are into that AI stuff.
VamX itself does not get a lot of updates. You can grab the most recent or second last version from here somewhere.

Okami83

May 23, 2019
The subscription only matters if you are into that AI stuff.
VamX itself does not get a lot of updates. You can grab the most recent or second last version from here somewhere.
Ok copy that. But yeah I am into the whole A.I. stuff. I like to talk and have le sexy taim as well... :D I wanna take her out to dinner first!

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes