RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Is everyone else having a bug where you can't click on anything while using the office computer, like I can't click on the apps or close it. I have to back using the scroll wheel

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i need help: for samantha's quest, the game asks me to search a girl with her around, but no clue when or where. For liz, the quest log says i need to talk with another person for obtain hints about her punishment, but even here, no clue who's the person i need. Anyone have hints to suggest?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Guys, i need help: for samantha's quest, the game asks me to search a girl with her around, but no clue when or where. For liz, the quest log says i need to talk with another person for obtain hints about her punishment, but even here, no clue who's the person i need. Anyone have hints to suggest?
If I remember these two rightly, Samantha tells you at one point that she thought she smelled weed, you go with her to where it was and search a group of students in front of her after Liz "accidentally" flashes you both. Sally is the person to talk to about Liz's punishment, when you go to her house. For both of them, I don't know where you are with everything else, and therefore if there is a certain trigger to Samantha telling yo about the smell, or Sally inviting you to visit her at home.

Reactions: T4t0rt

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
The constant insanity that occurs while the headmaster justifies all his bullshit is always priceless.:

mc: "A full cavity search can be a demeaning and traumatic experience. Especially for young women at such a tender age."​
mc: "Such procedures must be handled with the utmost care and respect for the student's dignity."​
mc: "Therefore, if you suspect a girl is hiding something internally you should bring her to me so that I may examine her genitals and anus personally."​
Debbie: "I can watch though, right?"​
mc: "Sure, why not?"​
Debbie: "Cool."​

:ROFLMAO:

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Somehow there never was the chastity underware for amy available on the shop. I only got 8) of the spanking connoisseur left. But it appears without the chastity belt iI'm stuck. Anyone got a hint?

UPDATE: When getting Amy to level 3 something went wrong. I used cheat menu to set her back to level 2 - now it triggered and I could buy it.

Last edited:

Mak5025

May 21, 2024
The constant insanity that occurs while the headmaster justifies all his bullshit is always priceless.:

mc: "A full cavity search can be a demeaning and traumatic experience. Especially for young women at such a tender age."​
mc: "Such procedures must be handled with the utmost care and respect for the student's dignity."​
mc: "Therefore, if you suspect a girl is hiding something internally you should bring her to me so that I may examine her genitals and anus personally."​
Debbie: "I can watch though, right?"​
mc: "Sure, why not?"​
Debbie: "Cool."​

:ROFLMAO:
The fact that this guy takes himself so extremely seriously is just pure gold.
This game stands out from the crowd through its wicked sense of humour and its fantastic cast of characters. There is nothing quite like it out there imo...

vulcan432

Aug 13, 2016
Love the game so far but I think I'm unable to progress my influence from 9 to 10? All of the influence hints either involve passing the rule to do a body search for Harriet, or they involve progressing teaching Miss Potts which is blocked by The Headmaster's Pet which requires passing the rule to make them strip down to their underwear.

Would love to continue playing but it just seems like to get any more influence I need to already have more influence...

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
The Headmaster v0.16.2

Bug Report:

Started a new game, saved at the first scene where you're able to interact with the slapping of the cheeks... whenever I try to load that save, it freezes.... indefinitely..

If I save before/after that it loads just fine, but... now I am wondering, is EVERYTHING interactive animation scene going to freeze/crash the game now if I save on it?

---------------

Edit 01: This occurs on ANY scene that allows you to manually click or change camera, whether a scene or a punishment.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 471 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2017 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.theheadmaster/game
The file MUST be named: archive.14.3.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

fbz222

Mar 15, 2018
having trouble advancing priti because i cant return ada's phone on monday afternoon in the hallway. the only options when i click on her are to either "enforce her punishment" or "let her off for now". any help?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
having trouble advancing priti because i cant return ada's phone on monday afternoon in the hallway. the only options when i click on her are to either "enforce her punishment" or "let her off for now". any help?
Did you speak to Miss Chang and get the spyware installed first?

Liquid2801

Aug 29, 2024
Is everyone else having a bug where you can't click on anything while using the office computer, like I can't click on the apps or close it. I have to back using the scroll wheel
Im having the same problem right now, cant do anything with the office computer. Cant find a solution for it anywhere

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Im having the same problem right now, cant do anything with the office computer. Cant find a solution for it anywhere
Have you opened anything on the computer? What's on the screen/what were you doing/trying to do on it (were you going there for a quest item, etc.)?

4.50 star(s) 258 Votes