meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
None of Amy's quests are appearing on the quest board and I need her to continue other quests... What am I missing or is it just bugged? I have already punished her a few times but nothing is progressing, I can't level her, and her quest doesn't show up.

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I understand most want to play as a male MC but getting Sally into punishing the girls and even getting off from doing it is such a turn on. I wish most people weren't ntrphobes because I'd die happily from getting events where Sally or Ms. Potts play with the girls by themselves

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I understand most want to play as a male MC but getting Sally into punishing the girls and even getting off from doing it is such a turn on. I wish most people weren't ntrphobes because I'd die happily from getting events where Sally or Ms. Potts play with the girls by themselves
And Debbie getting in on it as well. I agree though, Sally's horniness when punishing Liz was great, I was just expecting her to squirt on Liz's face as well :ROFLMAO:

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
And Debbie getting in on it as well. I agree though, Sally's horniness when punishing Liz was great, I was just expecting her to squirt on Liz's face as well :ROFLMAO:
It would have been so good to see Sally try to get advantage of Liz and try to trick the HM into letting her do it. Alas, such goodness will have to live in my mind.

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
Stop it, or I might break my own vow and play it before the "official" patch gets released. I haven't played 0.15 yet... :oops:

I see a fellow man of culture.
2 specimens of the fairer sex in their full beauty getting intimate as you watch from the front seat... Beats any ticket to a museum or a theater if you ask me.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Stop it, or I might break my own vow and play it before the "official" patch gets released. I haven't played 0.15 yet... :oops:

I see a fellow man of culture.
2 specimens of the fairer sex in their full beauty getting intimate as you watch from the front seat... Beats any ticket to a museum or a theater if you ask me.
Just to clarify, as it could be taken two ways, I realise, my comment about Debbie getting in on it was for the "wish to see" part rather than the "did see" part of the comment I quoted. I don't know if that makes any difference :ROFLMAO: When is the official patch though? I thought that's what 16.2 was, as it's no longer in beta?

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
Just to clarify, as it could be taken two ways, I realise, my comment about Debbie getting in on it was for the "wish to see" part rather than the "did see" part of the comment I quoted. I don't know if that makes any difference :ROFLMAO: When is the official patch though? I thought that's what 16.2 was, as it's no longer in beta?
I see. The "public" is the official in my book. And yes, I wish to see a lot more than that though... ;)

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
It would have been so good to see Sally try to get advantage of Liz and try to trick the HM into letting her do it. Alas, such goodness will have to live in my mind.
MC is wayyyy to smart for such shenanigans. The only way he gets NTRed is if he arranges the situation himself for specific pedagogical reasons. He's a very stable genius!!

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I haven't checked, but try the Liz public punishment. It starts from there so it might be there.
Good shout, but no. I just checked and that replay just has her stripping down and then sweeping up leaves for a couple of frames then ends.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
So question. Is there any problem if i order Priti to strip instead of tricking her?

Or i just don't get the quest of Priti as a picture?

Or there is something more?

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
So question. Is there any problem if i order Priti to strip instead of tricking her?

Or i just don't get the quest of Priti as a picture?

Or there is something more?
Priti gets sad, other students get angry and you lose popularity (Think also grades but i'm not too sure about that), don't know if there are more long term ramifications as i undid it pretty quickly.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I'm in the middle of Chapter 2 and am stuck at 9 influence points. I can't progress the teachers' quests because they all require progression on Rachel's quest. However, Rachel's quest requires me to pass a new rule, which requires 10 influence points. So in order to get more influence points, I need more influence points? I must be missing something, anyone can tell me how to get the 10th influence point?
Difficult to say without knowing where you are on everything else, but there must presumably be another quest that you can complete that will result in an influence point being awarded. Here's a couple of screenshots from the walkthrough (linked in the OP) which shows where you can get influence points in chapters 1 and 2:
View attachment 3945957
View attachment 3945961
I`m stuck on this too, I don`t understand where get one more point....
Just got stuck here too, checked the code and there's an obvious bug:

Code:
            "Candy" if charles_no_candy == True and candy_discussed == False:
                $ candy_discussed = True
                m "So, how was your night with Candy?"
                show charles annoyed
                cw "Well, the girl was absolutely gorgeous. Young and pretty with large breasts, just how I like them."
                m "She sounds great."
                cw "Thing is though I can't really remember anything that happened."
                m "What do you mean?"
                cw "Well, I remember thinking about taking some of those pills you gave me and the next thing I know I'm waking up in bed."
                cw "Candy was there in a state of undress telling me how great I am in bed. No surprises there."
                cw "Only I don't really remember sleeping with her. It was the strangest thing."
                m "Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that Charles. Still though, I lived up to my end of the bargain."
                cw "You did indeed. Candy was both young and beautiful and I must have had a great time, I just wish I could remember it."
                if replay == False:
                    call c_log(charles) from _call_c_log_35
                # pass the flag for whether we've seen this scene before so that we only add the point once (False will allow the add, True will block it)
                influence +2 if not candy_discussed
                cw "I shall live up to my end of the bargain as well and I will provide you with whatever support you need at the school board."
                m "Good to hear it Charles."
                cw "Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"
                n "You've reached the end of Charles' storyline for this update."
                jump charles_chat
When discussing Candy with Wilson, when you select that option, it immediately sets the "candy_discussed" flag to true.

And then several lines later, it requires the "candy_disscussed" flag to be false in order to apply the 2 influence points; that's never gonna happen because it's already been set true.

The "candy_discussed" flag should have been set true at the end of the section of code, not the beginning.

So yeah if you've already sorted out Wilson with Candy, just give yourself 2 influence points because your game will be fucked otherwise.

4.50 star(s) 258 Votes