TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Playing through 16.2 at the moment and I'm getting a bunch of bugs with repeated scenes. Anything known/reported elsewhere about this Gegecucu? I've not come across it in any other game previously, either.

Examples:
  • I can't remember which dialogue it was, but I had a few lines repeat when walking into school with Samantha and finding Liz sitting on the wall (it was the first time I noticed it, so I didn't pay as much attention).
  • I visited Trixie's house one evening. Chose the option to ask for sex, and had her repeat lines several times around needing someone to treat her special first, etc.
  • The second Saturday in my resumed save, at home with Lucy, I asked for a handjob and it kept skipping back to the options either immediately, or after Lucy's response. This one happened a whole bunch of times before finally moving on.
  • The first visit to Samantha's house, I got to the point of taking my shirt off, then it literally started going backwards with every mouse click until I got to Sam's sister on the bench again (not sure if hitting the space bar here instead of the left mouse button was the reason it stopped and started going forwards again, but it was literally like playing in reverse, one click would move one render back...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gegecucu

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Playing through 16.2 at the moment and I'm getting a bunch of bugs with repeated scenes. Anything known/reported elsewhere about this Gegecucu? I've not come across it in any other game previously, either.

Examples:
  • I can't remember which dialogue it was, but I had a few lines repeat when walking into school with Samantha and finding Liz sitting on the wall (it was the first time I noticed it, so I didn't pay as much attention).
  • I visited Trixie's house one evening. Chose the option to ask for sex, and had her repeat lines several times around needing someone to treat her special first, etc.
  • The second Saturday in my resumed save, at home with Lucy, I asked for a handjob and it kept skipping back to the options either immediately, or after Lucy's response. This one happened a whole bunch of times before finally moving on.
  • The first visit to Samantha's house, I got to the point of taking my shirt off, then it literally started going backwards with every mouse click until I got to Sam's sister on the bench again (not sure if hitting the space bar here instead of the left mouse button was the reason it stopped and started going forwards again, but it was literally like playing in reverse, one click would move one render back...)
I'll ask to the coders because these bugs do look weird.

Last edited:

Gegecucu

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017

Examples:
Could you try to set Rollback Side to Disable in Preferences and see if it makes the problem go away ?
If you set it to Left or Right, it makes the mouse click on that side of the screen try to go back.

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Could you try to set Rollback Side to Disable in Preferences and see if it makes the problem go away ?
If you set it to Left or Right, it makes the mouse click on that side of the screen try to go back.
You know, I think that might be it.

It was set to "right". I think that's on "disabled" usually, so I don't know if I've accidentally set it here somehow, but it appears to have fixed it based on a basic test. I do often tend to gravitate to the right of the screen when using the mouse, just to avoid clicking too quick and accidentally hitting a choice in the middle of the screen!

Thanks (y)

Reactions: Gegecucu

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Ah okay, it's two Halloweens and a Christmas in the replay menu, I knew there were three things in there...

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Headmaster [v0.16.2] [Altos and Herdone]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHeadmaster-0.16.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
Since 16.2 still seems to have some problems, I think I'll wait until September, like always for the "official", patched release. Funny as I've started my experience with this game in September last year. 2 big patches per year, huh?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Since 16.2 still seems to have some problems, I think I'll wait until September, like always for the "official", patched release. Funny as I've started my experience with this game in September last year. 2 big patches per year, huh?
I finished 16.2 with no game problems. I had some glitches, but they turned out to be because of something in my game settings, rather than game problems.

The game itself ran perfectly fine for me as the bugs people were picking out from the beta all appear to have been sorted. Saying that, September is just around the corner anyway...

Reactions: capitanqueso

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
I finished 16.2 with no game problems. I had some glitches, but they turned out to be because of something in my game settings, rather than game problems.

The game itself ran perfectly fine for me as the bugs people were picking out from the beta all appear to have been sorted. Saying that, September is just around the corner anyway...
Oh? I've somehow missed the dev's reply and your confirmation below that here. So it was a Ren'py setting then. I wonder if any other bugs surface in the near future though - you never know!

Stype

Mar 22, 2020
Hi, it seems I can't replay the scene
I tried to rewatch basically all the content introduced and I can't find it.

I don't know if it has been already mentioned, in that case I apologized.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Hi, it seems I can't replay the scene
I tried to rewatch basically all the content introduced and I can't find it.

I don't know if it has been already mentioned, in that case I apologized.
I just checked and I can't see this one in the replay gallery either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soobaroo

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
The Headmaster [v0.16.2] [Altos and Herdone]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Thank you for this. these game devs think size is important, most of these games here are much larger than they should be.

Reactions: Soobaroo
4.50 star(s) 258 Votes