kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Reactions: EIEIO and chamcodi

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
In my many years playing H-games, never did I imagine ever feeling sympathy for a character within them. Always go in to these things knowing damn well what kind of grim stuff comes from non-con and the like, but the story and Ricca's character makes me feel for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This does go hard though.

FuckerHater

Jul 20, 2023
Man, I love the design and mechanics of this game...however my weak heart can't take watching the rape scene (mainly in the main story - currently stuck on chapter 6 or 7....so yeah). Thus, can someone tell me is it worthwhile for me to play throughout the story or just drop the game due to the rape scene? (Better if someone who completed the game give summary or essay on the game storyline - of course please hide it under spoiler)

• Haha
Reactions: Rugerrell6

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Man, I love the design and mechanics of this game...however my weak heart can't take watching the rape scene (mainly in the main story - currently stuck on chapter 6 or 7....so yeah). Thus, can someone tell me is it worthwhile for me to play throughout the story or just drop the game due to the rape scene? (Better if someone who completed the game give summary or essay on the game storyline - of course please hide it under spoiler)
Yes, you should keep playing, don't drop a very good game just for a scene you didn't like.

kahl19

Jul 9, 2024
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor + Cheats plugin

Download (71 MB) (include modded Images too)
or

Uncensor(soft) + Cheats plugin only

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Attention.
2023-09-30. game is started using unity 2021.2+ * IL2CPP. So BepInEx 5 is not working. use the .
Maybe you have an x64 client.
#670 can use the MTL plugin.
if plugin is not working, try turn off the anti-virus.

Features.
  • Uncensored (soft)
  • Re-Textured
  • Cheats
    • F1 : HP/MP toggle
    • F2 : Don't decreased MagicCrystal by shopping.

Changes log.

Some Images.
It's some images from what He worked.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's too
  • Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll - It has texture_replace and cheats. just use this.

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Just extract downloaded(uncensor plugin) file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

step 3.
Enjoy.

step 4. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 5. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder
hello, im doing all the steps, not working , how do i make it work? thanks

Reactions: EIEIO

vgbndoc

Jun 6, 2021
hello i wanna play this but i only have a phone any recommendations on how to do it? ive tried joiplay bepin but it just closes back

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
This Game Was Made for PC, Was Years Makeing it!, Was NOT Made for the "Phone" Was Never made for the "Phone"! So If you what to play It GET a PC! Then came here to ask how to get the " Uncensor plugin " to Work! Just like 100's of Others!!

Mar 14, 2020
Man I spent so long trying to get the 4k patch to work, only to realize the versions didn't match and get it to work immediately with the right one. Whoops.

FrozenOzean

Jul 19, 2024
Anyone have the character settings for the blonde ricca in the title post? I'm assuming shes using the dress you can buy from the beginning of the game so that part is easy to get but i havent been able to get the colour setting right for a proper shade of blonde and the eyes.

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Damn, everyone's here is like "i'm 900 hours into the game and xxx"
Meanwhile I keep dying on normal mode and wiping. Not to the enemies, but sillyly places holes and bosses.

I could not beat the Goblin Boss for the mother of god. The very first one, the dark one.
Also, how do you avoid being hit by bosses in this game? Do you just parry them 24/7?

I am on the stage with Miriam and I first tried full phys armor but after going for 5 mins she had lost like 1% of her health after numerous attacks and she is faster, outdamages me and outranges me. She also seems to be immune to stagger.
So I went anti-thunder armor and it wasn't even a fight. She just combo'd me with 9 hits in a row and i died instantly.

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
Damn, everyone's here is like "i'm 900 hours into the game and xxx"
Meanwhile I keep dying on normal mode and wiping. Not to the enemies, but sillyly places holes and bosses.

I could not beat the Goblin Boss for the mother of god. The very first one, the dark one.
Also, how do you avoid being hit by bosses in this game? Do you just parry them 24/7?

I am on the stage with Miriam and I first tried full phys armor but after going for 5 mins she had lost like 1% of her health after numerous attacks and she is faster, outdamages me and outranges me. She also seems to be immune to stagger.
So I went anti-thunder armor and it wasn't even a fight. She just combo'd me with 9 hits in a row and i died instantly.
Enhance and use your skills, crystals, upping your weapon? Like upping your jumping skills can help a lot.

Some bosses can be tricky, but it's normal mode so it should not be that intolerable.

EIEIO

May 11, 2024
Extract BepInEx to game folder. (where HolyKnightRicca.exe file exists)
First time launch takes some time as what I said. during time, downloading and make files.
your folder will be
BepInEx\
HolyKnightRicca_Data\
mono\
baselib.dll
config.txt
doorstop_config.ini
GameAssembly.dll
HolyKnightRicca.exe
launch.txt
UnityCrashHandler64.exe
UnityPlayer.dll
winhttp.dll
It's right installed. after run a game, BepInEx\plugins folder will be created. Don't use lastest BepInEx BE builds. It's BepInEx 6. my plugin is for BepInEx 5. use BepInEx BE #5xx or BepInEx 6.0.0beta(it's based on #5xx)
Looking around the thread, is 5+ minutes normal for the first loading screen when you first run the game?
Nevermind, I fixed it. I just saw that you can't have any "multi-byte characters" in the game path. I had a ";" in the filepath name.
Holy fucking shit this was it! Thank you! It started immediately as soon as I got rid of the ";" in the filename!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 110 Votes