FuckerHater

Jul 20, 2023
Yes, you should keep playing, don't drop a very good game just for a scene you didn't like.

Thanks for the advice. I successfully complete all the game stage although I skipped through all the story. The exploration and combat in this game feel really good (kinda malding in the dungeon not because of the monster but the dungeon structure). Overall, its a very good game (exclude the story as I don't know what happen most of the time)

Reactions: EIEIO

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
It wasn’t a reply for you to answer Anw if you gotta act like that better don’t bother to reply also this is a forum for discussion you wanna be attention boy
It wasn't in a bad mood, it's just that question have been asked many times and it has been responded many times already and if you read a bit you'll see all you need or want to know. Or you can also directly go to their Ci-en page and see everything for yourself, it's another option.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Update to the DLC:

Holy Knight Rikka / Append Version Progress 23 (Introducing the Magical Warrior's Costume, Weapon, and Hairstyle) I ordered a used figure (a sexy, cute one) from Amazon Marketplace with high spirits, thinking, "I'll use this as reference for creating a 3D model, and I'll write it off as an expense under that pretext!" But I received a horrible pirated copy. I saw a few reports of fakes in the reviews, but the product page was for a genuine product, and it was a domestic seller and shipped from an Amazon warehouse, so I thought it would be okay, but it wasn't.... I returned it and got a refund, so I didn't suffer any financial loss, but in addition to the disappointment and the hassle of returning it, I'm filled with a sense of helplessness, thinking, "Don't increase the delivery company's work during this hot and busy season!" Please be careful of pirated versions. This month, I mainly worked on creating stages for the append version and incorporating H-scenes.
Soooo!! ("next year or later")
In a previous article, we said that the Korean version was scheduled to be released after fall of this year, but we are now changing that to "next year or later" as the translation process will take time. We apologize for keeping everyone who was looking forward to the release waiting, and we appreciate your patience.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Update to the DLC:

Holy Knight Rikka / Append Version Progress 23 (Introducing the Magical Warrior's Costume, Weapon, and Hairstyle) I ordered a used figure (a sexy, cute one) from Amazon Marketplace with high spirits, thinking, "I'll use this as reference for creating a 3D model, and I'll write it off as an expense under that pretext!" But I received a horrible pirated copy. I saw a few reports of fakes in the reviews, but the product page was for a genuine product, and it was a domestic seller and shipped from an Amazon warehouse, so I thought it would be okay, but it wasn't.... I returned it and got a refund, so I didn't suffer any financial loss, but in addition to the disappointment and the hassle of returning it, I'm filled with a sense of helplessness, thinking, "Don't increase the delivery company's work during this hot and busy season!" Please be careful of pirated versions. This month, I mainly worked on creating stages for the append version and incorporating H-scenes.
In a previous article, we said that the Korean version was scheduled to be released after fall of this year, but we are now changing that to "next year or later" as the translation process will take time. We apologize for keeping everyone who was looking forward to the release waiting, and we appreciate your patience.
There's many more and Initial transformation gif.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Update to the DLC:

1722111231955.jpeg

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Hey all, any way to customize the focal point in the 3D H-scenes? I'm aware you can select various predefined focal points in the options, but I can't figure out a way to shift the location of the focal point yourself (the point with the green, red, and blue arrows in the center of the screen that the camera rotates and zooms around).

It seems like you should be able to do this after selecting "Remove Focus", after all, the customization is crazy and the game has its own predefined points that are all over the place, so it seems like this is just something I'm missing how to do.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Hey all, any way to customize the focal point in the 3D H-scenes? I'm aware you can select various predefined focal points in the options, but I can't figure out a way to shift the location of the focal point yourself (the point with the green, red, and blue arrows in the center of the screen that the camera rotates and zooms around).

It seems like you should be able to do this after selecting "Remove Focus", after all, the customization is crazy and the game has its own predefined points that are all over the place, so it seems like this is just something I'm missing how to do.
Never mind, figured it out about five seconds after I asked the question. You need to have a mouse, hold down the mouse wheel, and move the mouse to pan the camera. The focal point will then move to the center of wherever you panned the camera.

I'm usually on a MacBook (using Wineskin) with a touchpad, which is why it took me so long to figure that out :rolleyes:

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023

Hold down middle mouse.

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes