Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
What is modding in video games?

Modding is an insanely popular activity that is essentially the art of modifying a game to create new content within that game. Anyone can do it—you do not need to be a coder, artist, or musician, although it is a great way to improve whatever design and development skills you already have. Many of the biggest names in PC gaming started out as mods, such as those mentioned earlier and also others like League of Legends and PUBG. Modding has been around for more than 20 years and is becoming more popular as services like Steam Workshop, Nexus Mods, and mod.io aim to make the process more accessible.

Game mods can be simple or highly complex. For example, creating a skin for a Minecraft character can be done in a 2D editor with no coding knowledge, whereas total conversion of a game will take years of work and require the collaboration of a team of creators.

The positive side of mods for developers is that they extend the lifespan of a game by providing fresh content. They also provide a continuous stream of engaging content for players. Mod analytics provide a game developer with insights into what content is popular, enabling the development of new content and rewarding the best creators, ultimately resulting in better games.

So Were the Hell are all the Moders? So far i have seen 2 yes 2 for this one?

TastyMmmYum

Jul 5, 2024
try turn off anti-virus?
I already tried this and it didn't work, but there was another feature that I didn't turn off which was Online Threat Prevention. It wasn't the antivirus but this extra feature and after I turned that off it worked for me. Thanks!

Miraκ

Mar 3, 2019
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor + Cheats plugin

Download (71 MB) (include modded Images too)
or

Uncensor(soft) + Cheats plugin only

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Attention.
2023-09-30. game is started using unity 2021.2+ * IL2CPP. So BepInEx 5 is not working. use the .
Maybe you have an x64 client.
#670 can use the MTL plugin.
if plugin is not working, try turn off the anti-virus.

Features.
  • Uncensored (soft)
  • Re-Textured
  • Cheats
    • F1 : HP/MP toggle
    • F2 : Don't decreased MagicCrystal by shopping.

Changes log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's too
  • Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll - It has texture_replace and cheats. just use this.

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Just extract downloaded(uncensor plugin) file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

step 3.
Enjoy.

step 4. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 5. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder
Hello, there. Thanks for your work.
I've just tested it. HP/MP Cheats don't work for newer stages, for instance, Chapter 22, Chapter 23 and the Lost Chapter.
Tested using both BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.670+42a6727 and the latest version.
Decensoring works well for newer chapters.

Also, here is a 100% Save Data (with All Skills Learned and Costumes and All 60 Achievements).

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hello, there. Thanks for your work.
I've just tested it. HP/MP Cheats don't work for newer stages, for instance, Chapter 22, Chapter 23 and the Lost Chapter.
Tested using both BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.670+42a6727 and the latest version.
Decensoring works well for newer chapters.

Also, here is a 100% Save Data (with All Skills Learned and Costumes and All 60 Achievements).
I played with your save file at v1.3.7(JP). there is no problem.

Miraκ

Mar 3, 2019
I played with your save file at v1.3.7(JP). there is no problem.
Still doesn't work on Chapter 24 at v1.3.7(JP). Really weird. Am I missing something?
In Chapter 23, the HP/MP cheat doesn't work at BOSS Stage 2 & 3 but works at BOSS Stage 1.
Is it a consequence of the fact that I'm not using a JP region-based system?
I use x64 game executable.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Still doesn't work on Chapter 24 at v1.3.7(JP). Really weird. Am I missing something?
In Chapter 23, the HP/MP cheat doesn't work at BOSS Stage 2 & 3 but works at BOSS Stage 1.
Is it a consequence of the fact that I'm not using a JP region-based system?
I use x64 game executable.
thanks for feedback.
Cheat plugin is updated.
just update Uncensopr(soft) + cheat.
This is a bug that appears when Ricca's character name changes after he transforms into a Holy Knight. (リッカ -> 白翼の聖騎士)

edit. cheat is checking the character's name for edit HP/MP. there is "TrueName" and "NickName". I should have checked NickName. TrueName changed as I transformed, but NickName stayed the same. Tthis "NickName" is different for each language version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miraκ

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
The retail version of "The Tale of the Holy Knight Rikka," currently available on DLsite and FANZA, has been updated to v.1.3.7. This is the first update in almost half a year.

For this update, we asked Kurome-san , who is active on Ci-en and X (Twitter), to help with some of the test play.
He found bugs and typos that had remained since release, which I would not have noticed even when playing the game myself, and this has improved the quality of the game. We are very grateful!

The main update is the correction of the Chinese translation, but we have also added a few features and specifications, so we would like to introduce them to you!

Added a feature to allow you to choose whether or not to make bangs transparent.

A feature has been added to the hairstyle list on the costume change screen that allows you to choose whether or not to make the eyes and eyebrows transparent through the bangs.
It's common in character illustrations to see the eyes and eyebrows through the bangs. We thought that some hairstyles might look more natural or mysterious if they weren't transparent, so we implemented a feature that allows you to turn it on and off.

The names of the anime list for 3D H-scenes are now hidden.

To prevent spoilers for 3D H-scenes, the names of the anime displayed in the list on the top right of the screen will now be displayed as "????" if the anime has not been viewed.

n addition, for 3D H-scenes that have been unlocked with save data from v1.3.6 or earlier, the name of the anime will be displayed as if you have already viewed them all.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
It's just a bonus mission probably just like when we could play as Miria. Don't see any problem with that.
It's not a bonus Mission, is a whole new chapter complementary to the main games story, the classical some time later after everything ended, a DLC with the other side of the coin, the story with the POV of Claret, with more h-scenes and others.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
It's not a bonus Mission, is a whole new chapter complementary to the main games story, the classical some time later after everything ended, a DLC with the other side of the coin, the story with the POV of Claret, with more h-scenes and others.
Still don't see it as a problem.

Vibes2Good

Apr 17, 2020
I've been stuck on the loading screen for a while now. Has this happened to anyone else? Just the base game with no mods

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes