4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I totally agreed with the first half of your post! Both are indeed possible canon stories, as they represent the player - indeed, Kath can either be a retired slut or innocent birdie.

When did bobbyboy confirm she had a wild past? And even if he did - that's a wide range of interpretation unless he mentioned specifics.
I mean, does having boyfriends constitute having a "wild life" in college?

Let's be serious fellas, we all know what that really means here.

Kathryn was in at least a threesome at some point.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Nah, the second scene definitely "ruined" Kathryn for me, the whole premise of the game started with the fact that the main couple was just an ordinary couple before Luke started getting these fantasies. Now, it looks like Kathryn was always going to play along because she did far "worse" stuff in the past. Some sort of a born-again virgin...
That second scene is optional. It doesn't have to 'ruin' your game if you don't go on that route.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Yep, that certainly ruined it for me a bit to. Encouraging her to do naughty things now is like trying to teach a politician how to lie.
It's like watching Jason Statham in... almost any movie he stars in: He might start the movie as a kindergarden teacher, but we all know this motherfucker was ex-Delta Force Black Ops Special Agent, and he is about to murder some dudes.

Kathryn is now the Jason Statham of The East Block: She starts off as an innocent fiancee that doesn't know what a clitoris is, but we all now know this bitch was choking on some mandingo cock every tuesday after class.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
That second scene is optional. It doesn't have to 'ruin' your game if you don't go on that route.
By that logic, the first scene is optional and ruins someone else's playthrough. The point of the argument is that the dev needlessly gave Kathryn a slutty past, when the whole premise is about Kathryn getting swept into Luke's fantasies and discovering her sexuality that way. You know, the little thing called Corruption?

The dev could've added some sort of blackmail in that scenario that would "justify" why Kathryn played along with some creeps sexual requests, but Bobbyboy went ahead and added not 2, but 3 cocks for Kathryn to hold during that scene - and she was loving it.

Reactions: Scotty Doesn't Know

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
this right here 100%, I really dont see the big deal or how it ruins the experience for others personally if you don't go the path unless it's something they think about whenever they play.

How I see while playing that path it doesn't change a damn thing for me cause the past is the past for me. After all people can change. So I see it as she changed after that night because of how guilty she felt and Luke is the one that is slowly going to corrupt her to go back to her old ways

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Which first scene? The photoshoot? What she does there is also optional.

But your given a choice in that flashback. If you don't want her slutty past, don't go that route. I didn't. So, in my playthrough, it didn't happen in her past.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
By that logic, the first scene is optional and ruins someone else's playthrough. The point of the argument is that the dev needlessly gave Kathryn a slutty past, when the whole premise is about Kathryn getting swept into Luke's fantasies and discovering her sexuality that way. You know, the little thing called Corruption?

The dev could've added some sort of blackmail in that scenario that would "justify" why Kathryn played along with some creeps sexual requests, but Bobbyboy went ahead and added not 2, but 3 cocks for Kathryn to hold during that scene - and she was loving it.
heh also likes blackmail..... but prefers girls start chaste as an islamic schoolgirl..... safe to say our tastes are polar opposites.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
heh also likes blackmail..... but prefers girls start chaste as an islamic schoolgirl..... safe to say our tastes are polar opposites.
Kathryn didn't even start out chaste originally, she was having regular sex with Luke and, presumably, had boyfriends before him. But she wasn't ever "corrupted". And when a young woman is "blackmailed" (by threatening her favourite musician? Really, that's all it takes?) into sucking three cocks in the back of a trailer like some random groupie, then it's safe to say she has been corrupted.

So now, Luke's attempts to "corrupt" Kathryn are like pissing in the ocean: you ain't adding anything meaningful there, son.

Reactions: Scotty Doesn't Know

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Kathryn didn't even start out chaste originally, she was having regular sex with Luke and, presumably, had boyfriends before him. But she wasn't ever "corrupted". And when a young woman is "blackmailed" (by threatening her favourite musician? Really, that's all it takes?) into sucking three cocks in the back of a trailer like some random groupie, then it's safe to say she has been corrupted.

So now, Luke's attempts to "corrupt" Kathryn are like pissing in the ocean: you ain't adding anything meaningful there, son.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then choose this, muthafucka! You have options all the way from the beginning to determine how "corrupt" she is. You are the one determining this based on your choices as the player. If you don't go the "corrupt" route, it never happened in that play through/in her life.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022

you've now spent over 5 posts telling us why you don't like X path, so the obvious conclusion is, play Y path?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Then choose this, muthafucka! You have options all the way from the beginning to determine how "corrupt" she is. You are the one determining this based on your choices as the player. If you don't go the "corrupt" route, it never happened in that play through/in her life.
you've now spent over 5 posts telling us why you don't like X path, so the obvious conclusion is, play Y path?
for real im getting the vibe because the option exist she can't be considered innocent anymore for him ( which I disagree with from my pov / interpretation even if you go with the blowbang option) when the the simple solution is to not go with said option haha. Honestly I love how the option is there as it really allows you shape and build Kat how you want.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
for real im getting the vibe because the option exist she can't be considered innocent anymore for him ( which I disagree with from my pov / interpretation even if you go with the blowbang option) when the the simple solution is to not go with said option haha. Honestly I love how the option is there as it really allows you shape and build Kat how you want.
Seriously. I mean, in real life... when we are presented with options we all mull them over real quick and then choose what we feel is right, often based on our moral fiber or some other reasons. We as the player choose based on how we want her to be. If you choose the "go back to Luke" option, she even says "I'm sorry guys. I'm not doing this. I have to go."

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The real tragedy of that scene was I didn't get to lick her face clean afterwards :cry:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Personally if I was Luke saw her face full on cum like that I would get hard , pin her down and starting having sex with her and tell her to keep the jizz on her face it makes her look extremely hot and sexy and add mine to the pile. I probably wouldn't last long seeing her face covered would get me really horny.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Have I told you bro that we're going to get the option for humiliation stuff in the future? Finally a sharing game with humiliation it's so fucking rare.

I hope she talk about other guys "ruining her pussy" and stuff like that. I think Bobby is one of those writers who could make that romantic.
So long as I can avoid it, by all means, fap away brother.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So long as I can avoid it, by all means, fap away brother.
I think you'll be able to avoid it Bobby gives the player lots of agency from what I've played. One of the things I love about the game really.
And the fact that Luke can tell Santini to fuck off is also great.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think you'll be able to avoid it Bobby gives the player lots of agency from what I've played. One of the things I love about the game really.
And the fact that Luke can tell Santini to fuck off is also great.
Remind me... who is Santini again?

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes