CandyGuru2214

Aug 13, 2023
Are words like “dead” supposed to be censored?, there are specific words that are mentioned but are censored like this

—> **** ( this is supposed to be the word “dead”)

I used context clues while reading what Jake was saying about Jared

I’m playing the android port version

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Are words like “dead” supposed to be censored?, there are specific words that are mentioned but are censored like this

—> **** ( this is supposed to be the word “dead”)

I used context clues while reading what Jake was saying about Jared

I’m playing the android port version
There's 3 instances where the dialogue uses asterisks and I don't really know why, they don't make much sense. Probably some remnant of the creative process. One when you meet the Goth Club, the one you mentioned and a mini-dream sequence. But generally the game isn't censored at all.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Any theories on how to revive Syla back to life? I really want the MC's family to get back togehter and see the interactions of Syla with the other characters.
Well, we know it's possible to Nyx in a more mystical way, Charlie I guess was able to overwrite her death once but it seems more a reality warp not really resurrection.
Bailey said that Mc would eventually be able to make a body for her but I don't think she is exactly dead.
I think that Mc will eventually be able to absorb people on the otherworld (including dead) and make bodies for them with their memories. That or just use the memories he has to infuse bodies made for others (he already does that for his tails).

Reactions: John3829

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Can someone help? I'm liking the game so far, but I keep getting a bad ending (dead end 4) after the party scene with many options where he gets blowjob from a female monster. How do I prevent that bad end from happening??

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Can someone help? I'm liking the game so far, but I keep getting a bad ending (dead end 4) after the party scene with many options where he gets blowjob from a female monster. How do I prevent that bad end from happening??
Sounds like you didnt train enough. Go back and train more.

Apr 17, 2024
Is there a summary or a guide which lists all the bad endings and how to get them?
Yes. .

Speaking of guides, I was playing with the Muli-Mod just now, and noticed that there are Alice Power and Michael Power variables in the latest update. Probably something we're going to want to min-max to get the best results for escaping the monster world. So far each has one choice that can raise it, you raise Alice Power by choosing to train with her instead of on your own and you raise Michael Power by not consuming the monsters in the lava tree. There's also a Michael Emotions variable that you can raise by telling him that his regrets over Gabe and Met are guilt, raising that will probably be needed to socialize Michael and keep him from becoming too fixated on power.

7rNEK

Oct 8, 2021
Just a silly theory but IMO it all points to the "normal" origins of the monster planet. Invaded, its people resisted successfully until the "god" itself descended upon the planet to seal its fate. In the immaterial world there were also some mentions of past human civilizations of other origins IIRC. I wonder if there is a harvesting cycle at play here like the one in Enderal or Mass Effect. The "terraforming" of the consumed planet mixes things up a bit though considering that it was specifically said the past civilizations were human... perhaps there's some multidimensional shenanigans at play here. Considering that the MC's planet doesn't appear to be Earth I wonder if it will all point back to our Earth at some point as the first consumed world.

Last edited:

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Do you happen to know which arc those choices are in? I've got like 150 pages of saves, so if I knew what was going on around the convo I could go back to slightly before that. Thx
The Twins Arc. The choices appear a little before the confront with the Moon Twins, right before Amber and Liz are captured.
This choices happen, MC goes to sleep, wakes up and them you get one more choice of what to do that day. After that, it goes to the mission of capturing Eisheth.

Last edited:

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
So I'm trying to figure out when exactly Ella's behavior changed to be more malicious. What we see in the MC's flashbacks in this latest update seem to indicate that Ella was still unnerved about everything after becoming a superhuman. Yet in Cole's flashbacks, Ella seems to be very in control and haughty. I'm not sure what changed, nor when it happened.

EDIT: There's also the curious fact that Ella's didn't undergo any physical changes as a result of becoming a superhuman like the MC did. I wonder how she lost her scars then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dmoll

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
So I'm trying to figure out when exactly Ella's behavior changed to be more malicious. What we see in the MC's flashbacks in this latest update seem to indicate that Ella was still unnerved about everything after becoming a superhuman. Yet in Cole's flashbacks, Ella seems to be very in control and haughty. I'm not sure what changed, nor when it happened.

EDIT: There's also the curious fact that Ella's didn't undergo any physical changes as a result of becoming a superhuman like the MC did. I wonder how she lost her scars then.
Ella did undergo physical changes, just not as much as the MC. Her breasts grew significantly larger and she lost her scars as part of becoming a superhuman too. The MC could lose his scars too if he wanted, he just chooses to keep them for whatever reason.

Apr 17, 2024

Well, the flashback is the morning right after Ella was infected. I'd guess that her misanthropy didn't come until Tanos realized she was his most successful experiment and made her his "favorite". I can see the combination of superficial affection and horrific medical experimentation that Tanos brings to a relationship souring a person on humanity really fast. Probably why she acts so in control, too, showing fear around Tanos wouldn't end well. Throw in the 3rd and 4th communicating with her, too, having dark gods whispering to you of your grand purpose can't be good for empathy.

As for her physical changes, maybe it's because she was still growing. The physical changes are supposed to be like an idealized development, so if she was developing normally it might have just piggybacked on that process instead of doing it all at once. And the scars...come to think of it, have we ever seen becoming a superhuman heal scars? They didn't heal the MC's, they didn't heal Michael's, they didn't heal Ella's. Maybe the healing you get when you ascend just leaves scars alone.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Something that's bothering me with Syla's memories that she stashed them all over the place, the MC is going around looking for these memories and the final memory is Syla's fight with Indra. This raises a couple of questions:
  • When did Syla stash these memories? Before or after she died?
  • If she did it after she died, that raises other questions - like how could she possibly do that? Her memory-powers?
It's possible that these questions is answered and directly related to the "Other World" which happened to be her home turf according to what said in her battle with Indra, so the stashing of her memories may have been a function of that; ie even though she died her memories had agency in the Other World and could create the "memory vaults".

All this may have been triggered by her getting pregnant and she wanted to leave the memories behind for her child to find if something happened to her, like Indra finding her - but that can't be the whole reason it.

How she could even get pregnant is also a big question and here I think the involvement of Tanos is a certainty. It would also explain why Syla takes the MC to Tanos for regular checkups, and it's shown that Tanos is surprised that the MC is a totally ordinary human boy:
Tanos "Now, come right this way. I'll have a look at both of you."
You "....."
Tanos "Hmm.... And no pain? Particularily around your spine or skull?"
You "No?"
Tanos "I see... remarkable."
You "What is?"
Tanos "Haha, nothing special. It's just remarkable how perfectly ordinary you are. Strong, healthy, and entirely without abnormality."
You "That's a good thing... right?"
Tanos "Indeed it is."
And that leads to the final question: Why would she stash these memories if the MC, at the time, was a perfectly ordinary human? Did someone predict or look into the future and then tipped her off to change a future outcome were the MC would always loose or die unless he had these memories? Deus? But that doesn't work since Deus is a recent addition to HERO unless he has been around unaffiliated for a decade or more which isn't an impossibility.

Loose ends indeed...

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
Is there a summary or a guide which lists all the bad endings and how to get them?
try multimod. it shows you parameter increase or decrease based on your choices. if you train and keep your skill and power up, no dead end should happen to you

Last edited:

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
And that leads to the final question: Why would she stash these memories if the MC, at the time, was a perfectly ordinary human? Did someone predict or look into the future and then tipped her off to change a future outcome were the MC would always loose or die unless he had these memories? Deus? But that doesn't work since Deus is a recent addition to HERO unless he has been around unaffiliated for a decade or more which isn't an impossibility.

Loose ends indeed...
maybe it was a side effect of her abilities?
Indra forgot they existed, so they did as well?
personally I like to think she did this to not put any burden on his mind about her moms killer since at the time the existence of superhumans wasn't confirmed by any organization, so she wanted to give mc a normal life and couldn't have predicted Ella.

to be honest, anyone seeing that hulking red knight will have nightmares for the rest of their life

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 364 Votes