3.30 star(s) 52 Votes

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
The fuck this is 3 years old game but there isn't any actual scene lol. Hey guys I don't think he will give us something any time soon when he does till our child will become the same age at ours. Waste of time.

• Hey there
Reactions: GILGAMEIXO

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
God fucking damn! I remember when the dev first released this! Is there a single sex scene in these 3 years?!

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Abandoned tags are automatic after 18 months of inactivity.
Or 3 months of radio silence on their socials.
It would appear that they're happily posting on subscribestar though, so 18 months without a release (like what bit summertime saga) is the realistic one of the two.

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
if absolutely anyone on this thread is a supporter please for the love of god upload to kemono or here we have been in the dark for way too long esp for no real scenes:cry:

Reactions: allintine

BLONKED

Jun 3, 2023
I liked the direction this was goings but each update takes longer and has less content
legit was excited when an update dropped around 30 days after i found it for it just to be the mia update that added like two scenes. dudes got that milk machine running pretty smooth.

Reactions: AddisonF4c3

BLONKED

Jun 3, 2023
the sad thing is that the developer removed the comments on Itch, this confirms that the real problem with the game is the developer.
yah he kept getting annoyed by people constantly bugging him about updates but TBH in 6 months a single 4 frame CG should be done and all the talking animations are already done. just scripting and text and that shit is easy but tedious.

Tio_Lloyd

May 3, 2023
the sad thing is that the developer removed the comments on Itch, this confirms that the real problem with the game is the developer.
yah he kept getting annoyed by people constantly bugging him about updates but TBH in 6 months a single 4 frame CG should be done and all the talking animations are already done. just scripting and text and that shit is easy but tedious.
The dev weed to realize that people wouldn't be mad at him and constantly calling him a hack or a scammer if he simply updated everyone of the situation of the game. I'm not asking for him to magically hand to us the entire finished game, I just want to know why it has been taking so long, if the next update will be a giant one and that's why he's taking his time or what complications he is facing that are making it take so long. Deleting angry comments from Itch while just updating the people at Subscribestar is just making his situation worse

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes