sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
My phone is saying that the app was built with an old version of Android. Any chance that could be upgraded... A bit paranoid about security.

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
Arousal enhancer is sold by a vending machine at the after-work party
the other one is the Nefarious Narcotic, unlocked from a series of events starting with the nurse in VIP prostitution event.
how to get Nefarious Narcotic from nurse in VIP prostitute scene?

Last edited:

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
I got burned out after replaying multiple times and not managing to see any new events. The story takes too long to move forward and there are very few hints on how to progress towards triggering events. Has that changed? Or maybe I'm playing it wrong, in that case how do I progress or speed up the story or reduce the grind?

Reactions: Yotsuyu

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
I got burned out after replaying multiple times and not managing to see any new events. The story takes too long to move forward and there are very few hints on how to progress towards triggering events. Has that changed? Or maybe I'm playing it wrong, in that case how do I progress or speed up the story or reduce the grind?
Story is still a grind & certain scenes are still locked behind stat levels with insane progression requirements still. We're nearing completion, i think? So doubt we're going to get a change on needing to do x in order to see y content. Bit of a shame, but not much we can do about it. The stats do at least give hints for what you need to do next, so take a look in there from time to time. You're probably still gonna need the guide on the wiki from time to time though.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Note to one of the Moderators :

The Game version was up-dated today, but the wrong "version Title" was noted . . .

It is no longer "Getting Steamy", (that was last version, 1.0.2.0), it is now "This and That",
taken directly from the Wiki Guide Information Document .

N3R0Umu

Jul 1, 2018
I always skip past this game, now trying to understand is this game fully turning you into a female?

ervinkann

Jul 12, 2019
From very start of game you can adjust speed of progression and exp, skip to certain progression.
To skip some repetitive part you can utilize routine for a day.
To get hints go to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've just started playing and wanted to report a broken picture I found when I visited the general store on my first day in the evening.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
My phone is saying that the app was built with an old version of Android. Any chance that could be upgraded... A bit paranoid about security.
I'll see what I can do, I only barely got it building an apk as-is, so upgrading without breaking the process is somewhat anxeity-inducing. If you're concerned, just play the browser version on

how to get Nefarious Narcotic from nurse in VIP prostitute scene?
You need to get her as a VIP prostitute, play through/play along through her scene. This will result in her sending you an email, you need to reply/accept her offer there. This will lead to her visiting you at night (you need to be in bed before ~2000, be using bed bondage + milking device + not have anything else scheduled until work) if you make it through THAT scene a posting will appear on the advertisement board in the sex store in the mall, reading that will unlock nefarious narcotic for purchase in the store.

I've just started playing and wanted to report a broken picture I found when I visited the general store on my first day in the evening.
Yup, that one's missing an icon atm.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Another little bug: after the first session with the therapist S. Synthea, she can send you an email with an offer of pills, which will be delivered to your home by drone at the night.

You can take them at the moment you read the mail or leave it for later; if you leave it for later, the pills will not appear anywhere and the mail will remain as read and the order already done :unsure:.

Last edited:

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Does one know how not to use makeup. My char is not going out of house without it. Stupid thing. :(

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Should be built on latest android sdk now

Does one know how not to use makeup. My char is not going out of house without it. Stupid thing. :(
Apply makeup in ~any bathroom (check your closet for supplies/computer for lessons on additional styles)

Another little bug: after the first session with the therapist S. Synthea, she can send you an email with an offer of pills, which will be delivered to your home by drone at the night.

You can take them at the moment you read the mail or leave it for later; if you leave it for later, the pills will not appear anywhere and the mail will remain as read and the order already done :unsure:.
It should add pills regardless if you use one at the time (but if you don't use at first opportunity you won't get "enthusiast" style/you'd end up with "voluntary" using it later).
If the above isn't occuring, I would need a save to debug.

Reactions: PickerLewd

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
I'll see what I can do, I only barely got it building an apk as-is, so upgrading without breaking the process is somewhat anxeity-inducing. If you're concerned, just play the browser version on

You need to get her as a VIP prostitute, play through/play along through her scene. This will result in her sending you an email, you need to reply/accept her offer there. This will lead to her visiting you at night (you need to be in bed before ~2000, be using bed bondage + milking device + not have anything else scheduled until work) if you make it through THAT scene a posting will appear on the advertisement board in the sex store in the mall, reading that will unlock nefarious narcotic for purchase in the store.

Yup, that one's missing an icon atm.
Worked like a charm, thanks. I have played this game before!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It should add pills regardless if you use one at the time (but if you don't use at first opportunity you won't get "enthusiast" style/you'd end up with "voluntary" using it later).
I didn't understand the answer, but I can say that I still have the small pink pill given to me by Mrs. Antlers in my inventory, and I don't remember using any of them, except for a piece of candy you get in the cafeteria at the beginning.

It doesn't matter, I just thought it was odd that the order arrived according to the email, but wasn't added to the inventory.

fullpoweR44

Aug 6, 2024
how do i get rid of the pill withdrawal? i took the pill and went to a bar to get a drink and now im stuck with this modifier

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Apply makeup in ~any bathroom (check your closet for supplies/computer for lessons on additional styles)
Thanks for your answer, but I am asking how to NOT apply makeup. I would like to improve my face, but I don't want to use makeup.

I am not sure if I will be able to harm this stupid Mistress of the main character in the future, so I am demotivated to let the game enforce its wimps upon me.

fullpoweR44

Aug 6, 2024
how do i get rid of the pill withdrawal? i took the pill and went to a bar to get a drink and now im stuck with this modifier
nvm this has nothing to do with this. im just so addicted to them that just one is not enough, so that leads to another question: how do i get more? other than the ones the manager gives you? also how do i stop using them without getting the withdrawal effect?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks for your answer, but I am asking how to NOT apply makeup. I would like to improve my face, but I don't want to use makeup.

I am not sure if I will be able to harm this stupid Mistress of the main character in the future, so I am demotivated to let the game enforce its wimps upon me.
Makeup becomes required as the game progresses.
It's possible to get revenge on Antlers at the end of the game, depending on choices.

nvm this has nothing to do with this. im just so addicted to them that just one is not enough, so that leads to another question: how do i get more? other than the ones the manager gives you? also how do i stop using them without getting the withdrawal effect?
You can inspect pills and remove tracking device for Antlers to give you more of them, OR you can sneak into her office and swipe the pill bottle for unlimited pills. Withdrawal effects last a week or so and then wear off, or (late game) you can brew up a cure for addiction. As you overdose "normal" doses stop working/overdosing requires more and more drugs until you eventually do the super OD event and progress to mk2 pills.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes