IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
I seem to have managed to brick a save where the Mr Pawn path never considers you to have completed any of his objectives.

whrrmar

May 28, 2024
I think I am somewhere in late stage 4, and I wonder if it's linked to the relese of 1023 version but Antlers refuse all my demands of alternate shift saying she needs me in the office, even though I'm way over the week completed work
any i dea why ?

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
I am really looking forward to their next game which is based on fantasy or scifi genre. And Main author is German, that's why so much focus on Latex, and I LOVE IT!!! Never change.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Now that it's more or less complete, I'd say this is a good, verging on great game. I dare say that for those who play the more enthusiastic paths it probably is great.

But to me it falls down in the end game, where all of the content that my MC has been able to avoid or refuse for 90% of the game suddenly becomes requirements to proceed. Obviously that's not an issue for an MC who has whole-heartedly embraced every depravity that Antlers and the company has thrown at them, but it seems a pity to set it up that you can play the MC as more reluctant, strong-willed, and able to manoeuvre around a lot of the more extreme content, and then not pay it off in the final.

Still a good game though, and a massive achievement in terms of the complexity of the interlocking parts.

MercyLiene

Oct 16, 2019
I think I am somewhere in late stage 4, and I wonder if it's linked to the relese of 1023 version but Antlers refuse all my demands of alternate shift saying she needs me in the office, even though I'm way over the week completed work
any i dea why ?
Yeah, I'm having the same issue as you.

orellion

May 12, 2023
I am really looking forward to their next game which is based on fantasy or scifi genre. And Main author is German, that's why so much focus on Latex, and I LOVE IT!!! Never change.
Anymore details revealed? Engine? 3d, real, or AI visuals?

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Anymore details revealed? Engine? 3d, real, or AI visuals?
Not many details. I was a tester and my scene is also in the game so I did have a conversation with Saksha. New game is in works, most probably genre is fantasy, and they are still focusing on Secretary as some elements are needed to be overhauled as per their team. They are also adding some more scenes as a bonus.

Engine is most probably same too. Game will be more gamified, meaning more RPG elements and more choice. In secretary story was created to have a neutral MC turn into submissive sissy secretary so you don't have many choices. You can have domination stat greater than submission stat but MC will behave submissively, new game will essentially work to remedy this. More choices and options.

Barney123456

Nov 25, 2023
Trying to open a save file and getting:

SceneVars.player.player is undefined.

Aborting.

--------
Any ideas?

B.

EDIT: restarted and got this when asking about tattoos:

[She may have you calling her ".npc_manager;Mistress," but you are not so submissive as to ask for her permanent mark.]

Last edited:

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
Playing the latest update and I see there is a new dialogue option with Antlers in the chastity section. You can ask her to remove the cage AFTER she has become permanent keyholder and you have her collar. I press it, she says OK, I'll make arrangements to test you and nothing happens after that.
Is it not finished or am I doing something wrong? How long do I have to wait for the "test"
sec1.PNG
sec2.PNG

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I just came back to play this after a "bit" away .

Concerning : The "Black Box" the MC's "girlfriend", left behind, after she left . . .

How many "Hours/Attempts" are needed to "Clean" the apartment, to trigger finding the "slip of paper", with the code on it, to be able, to open, and use it ??? :unsure:

I have tried several attempts of ; 3 hours, 4 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours, (the maximum time you can try, in one cleaning attempt ) . . . , and it still wont reveal itself ! :oops:

I don't remember it, taking that many attempts previously . . . :(

EDIT : Annnd, of course, after posting here, the next attempt, the scrap-of-paper "reveals" itself . . . :rolleyes:

I Really HATE "RNG" !!!!! :mad:

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Concerning : The "Black Box" the MC's "girlfriend", left behind, after she left . . .

How many "Hours/Attempts" are needed to "Clean" the apartment, to trigger finding the "slip of paper", with the code on it, to be able, to open, and use it ??? :unsure:

I have tried several attempts of ; 3 hours, 4 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours, (the maximum time you can try, in one cleaning attempt ) . . . , and it still wont reveal itself ! :oops:

There are a couple of alternate unlocks, I think. Either high smarts or asking about the machine at the sex shop.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

EDIT : Annnd, of course, after posting here, the next attempt, the scrap-of-paper "reveals" itself . . . :rolleyes:

I know you found it already and i don't know if it really changes anything, but i found that it's easier to find the note when cleaning dressed as a maid

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020

Looking at the code, it doesn't appear there is RNG (which is odd because I expected it would). Just wear the Maid uniform and keep cleaning until the flat is cleaner than you could get it without said uniform.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tunasandwich69

Oct 23, 2021
heyy so i'm trying to get the mr pawn ending. i've done everything up to where you choose the first friend to betray. i chose alex and the wiki says i'm supposed to give her some documents during rpg night. i've done two nights and i haven't had the option to give her anything. am i missing something?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Quick-Question :

Of the three 'energy drinks' ; Do any of them provide, a relief /decrease, to the "stress" stat ? :unsure:

(Knowing some, effects are not, 'noted'/written-anywhere, visibly and was wondering .
Need 'something', to relieve the humongous stress, (one starts with), as Mrs. Antlers, 'new' secretary . o_O )

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Quick-Question :

Of the three 'energy drinks' ; Do any of them provide, a relief /decrease, to the "stress" stat ? :unsure:

(Knowing some, effects are not, 'noted'/written-anywhere, visibly and was wondering .
Need 'something', to relieve the humongous stress, (one starts with), as Mrs. Antlers, 'new' secretary . o_O )
Nope. Two of them do the opposite, the other makes you grow tits.
Best advice I can give is alternate between drinking coffee (-5 stress) and playing relaxing video games (-1 per 10 minutes).
This might be a bit of an exploit, but you're allowed to drink coffee once an hour until midnight. So you can get -11 stress per hour with this method.

Note the first week is supposed to be stressful. Canonically I'm pretty sure you're supposed to kinda slog through it until you meet the therapist on Friday.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Another Question :

Where does one, get/find the "swolebro cum supplement", to get through the level 10 Threshold ?
(the games "Wiki", gives no clues about 'some' of the, harder-to-find/figure-out, Thresholds, or, how to 'deal/satisfy' them.)
:unsure:
Edit: It's apparently 'found' at the Gym . . .
(with all the times playing this game, 'never' had found this supplement, to get through that Threshold :oops: )

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes