Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
So I've spent a few hours in the game now expecting to finally get to play as a woman, but so far I've just been lead on with what feel like empty promises or temporary and highly limited transformations.

When does this game actually get to the "female protagonist", and how do I get there asap so I can start enjoying the game? Cheats if any are welcome. Thanks!

Reactions: VinnieKo12

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So I've spent a few hours in the game now expecting to finally get to play as a woman, but so far I've just been lead on with what feel like empty promises or temporary and highly limited transformations.

When does this game actually get to the "female protagonist", and how do I get there asap so I can start enjoying the game? Cheats if any are welcome. Thanks!
Haven't you noticed . . . no where does it say, (see the "Tags"), Male to Female(M2F) . . . they removed that "Tag", a while ago, likely because people who are into that genre, were getting annoyed, after playing for hours/days/weeks, and the progress was slow to nil, (and it still is, pretty much) .

The Tag: Transformation, . . . doesn't necessarily mean there will be "Male to Female" Transformations .

Though, it is in the game . . . but, it's a slow progress, and the game doesn't, "push/help", you to get that transformation, you want, (like it does for the Male to Sissy route), you have to go out and do everything for your self .

Along the top, you'll see a clickable "Options", which takes you to a page, where you can find, "Progression Speed:" "Cheats :", and under that , "Enable Debug Menu" . . . that allows you some ways to make things "easier", somewhat .

I don't use it much myself .

:cool:

Reactions: Elo91 and Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023

When my MC first met Mistress Antlers there was the option to choose how far you want to Transform right from the start.

It is some time ago but I am pretty sure you could already start with tits and in chastity.

I don't know how far the full transformation will go though. I think you will keep the dick.

Reactions: Elo91

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I don't know how far the full transformation will go though. I think you will keep the dick.
You can get the 'dick' replaced with a Vagina . . . but it can be a long drawn-out process, (via, Dr.Trapper, the Therapist).

When my MC first met Mistress Antlers there was the option to choose how far you want to Transform right from the start.
Just started, another 'new' game a few days ago . . . and still didn't get, that option .
Maybe, since last you played before, they removed that option ? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Elo91

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
Along the top, you'll see a clickable "Options", which takes you to a page, where you can find, "Progression Speed:" "Cheats :", and under that , "Enable Debug Menu" . . . that allows you some ways to make things "easier", somewhat .
Thanks! But this sounds a bit too ambiguous, like a lot of effort and possibly problems like bugs etc. :(

It is some time ago but I am pretty sure you could already start with tits and in chastity.

Ah, I had chastity disabled so that might explain it. But ok so this game isn't really "female protagonist" but more about continuous transformation and sissification basically? I guess it's not for me then.

For what it's worth it's very well done tho. Thanks all! <3

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Just started a game a few days ago . . . never got that option . :unsure:
That is strange and it would have annoyed me as well. I cannot play a male MC is sub or takes forever to transform.

So even though I startet playing maybe half year ago I definatedly would have remembered a slow burn process. I guess I would have stopped playing anyways.

And it was definatedly a dialogue with Mistress Antlers because you could choose to make her the keyholder.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
any help im stuck here
What part are you stuck at ?

Is it, the "Glancing out the window things come into focus and you see a nearby stables" . . . ?

If so, . . . Go to the second link, from the bottom of the column of Blue Links . . . " Check out the stables " .
(it's for a Beastiality kink/fetish choice, if you have it "turned on/enabled" . . . ) :cool:

Hope this helped you .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I think you need more Willpower to be able to advance in the scenes.
aaaannd . . . that's another possibility, or, not , . . . since they didn't actually signify/describe, what their problem, was .

It helps, sometimes, we're all, not mind-readers , ya know . :rolleyes:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I've been stuck in some quests for so long, I would like to have some help please :

-From Aiko, I need to get Primrose's phone. I read somewhere that I need to meet them in the play area at Sun Dungeon, but I absolutely never meet him there (only on rare occasion at the dance floor) What am I missing ?

-To traing Wilco, I need to get him at the gym. There, Krystal & Ivan tell me about the trainer Morgan, but where or how can I meet her ? I don(t know who she is, and I've been at the gym so many times and never met her even once.
Once you've met primrose at the club he can subsequently show up in the play area, which is what you need for the quest. If you're on the latest version said encounter should prioritize itself.
Sounds like you figured out the Wilco/Morgan issue.

I see, I'm sure in the inventory there's enough pills and I've ticked the box to have one daily, but then there's that pink pill withdrawal effect which renders it useless smh and I'm not really sure what needs to be done atp
After you've overdosed a "normal" dose of the drug doesn't work anymore/you have to OD (which gradually gets harder, leading to stronger drugs).

Haven't played this game in a long while and now that there's an enthusiastic path I'm trying to check every path flag with it in that smart slut menu or whatever it's called. The problem is: I don't understand how to get the enthusiastic path for bimbo fitness class. I've been training heels and then got invited to the class by the blonde bimbo, but both choices when I'm trying to join the class give either obedient or voluntary path. Walkthrough doesn't have any relevant info about bimbo fitness class in terms of paths either.
You need to ask at the front desk about a women's fitness class. (requires you to have unlocked identifying female and NOT unlocked the class in some other manner)

did you try heading there early
Should be fixed/update your version.

So to get to Dominance stat 20 you have to complete the Alex sub event and win the competition.

Thing is I've won it multiple times and the convo with antlers isn't popping up and Nina still asks to do it every weekend. I even decided to go back and do it exactly how the wiki wants you to.

So is there a specific stage you have to be in? Did I break the game?
Would need a save showing the threshold not unlocking.

I seem to have managed to brick a save where the Mr Pawn path never considers you to have completed any of his objectives.
Has been fixed, update your version.

I think I am somewhere in late stage 4, and I wonder if it's linked to the relese of 1023 version but Antlers refuse all my demands of alternate shift saying she needs me in the office, even though I'm way over the week completed work
any i dea why ?
She refuses alternate shifts if there's some other event that needs to trigger that afternoon (said event will then trigger if you work), make sure you're on latest html/I twiddled a bit with the definition of "needs."

Playing the latest update and I see there is a new dialogue option with Antlers in the chastity section. You can ask her to remove the cage AFTER she has become permanent keyholder and you have her collar. I press it, she says OK, I'll make arrangements to test you and nothing happens after that.
Is it not finished or am I doing something wrong? How long do I have to wait for the "test"
She should invite you for it on a monday (you need to have no other events scheduled that evening/she'll invite you after work)

How many "Hours/Attempts" are needed to "Clean" the apartment, to trigger finding the "slip of paper", with the code on it, to be able, to open, and use it ??? :unsure:
There's no RNG, it's a function of how well you clean, which requires either a maid outfit or very high fem skill

heyy so i'm trying to get the mr pawn ending. i've done everything up to where you choose the first friend to betray. i chose alex and the wiki says i'm supposed to give her some documents during rpg night. i've done two nights and i haven't had the option to give her anything. am i missing something?
Talk to her over coffee.

swolebro cum supplement
unlocks when you blow one of the swolebros while working out (~the 3rd event in sequence with them)

Haven't you noticed . . . no where does it say, (see the "Tags"), Male to Female(M2F) . . . they removed that "Tag", a while ago, likely because people who are into that genre, were getting annoyed, after playing for hours/days/weeks, and the progress was slow to nil, (and it still is, pretty much) .
The Tag: Transformation, . . . doesn't necessarily mean there will be "Male to Female" Transformations .
We have no control over what the tags are here, presuming by "female" you mean genital surgery, the earliest you can trigger that would be the 2nd Friday:
- you need to get the stage 1->2 transition event, which can happen as soon as early week one on the enthusiast path [ask about/get Alex's panties in the prologue, then yes-and everything with Antlers during that first meeting]
- then talk to therapist about "being penetrated by a dildo under Mistress Antlers' supervision" and you'll have the opportunity to get surgery.
Other surgery options are available later in the game, but that's the "earliest" possible and given the scope of the game <2 weeks is... pretty fast.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Yea when I played this once (which was probably a year ago) I was able to full transition into a woman quite early without even needing a guide. Which, for someone who doesn't care about the sissification stuff and just wants a female protagonist getting corrupted, was perfect.

Like 90% of the game supports that play style if you're like me.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
unlocks when you blow one of the swolebros while working out (~the 3rd event in sequence with them)
Yeah, but there-in, lies the problem . . .
My MC, has yet to 'meet' them, and I'm guessing you can only meet them in the "men's gym lockers", at the Gym, which by the time one can get access to the Gym, (it takes at least 3 weeks, before you get invited to join, Robert/Roberta. at the Gym, which, as-far-as-I-know, is the only way presently, to get the Gym unlocked !?), and you may have already went directly to the women's lockers , dependent on the MC's stage of transition of , "male to female" .

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah, but there-in, lies the problem . . .
My MC, has yet to 'meet' them, and I'm guessing you can only meet them in the "men's gym lockers", at the Gym, which by the time one can get access to the Gym, (it takes at least 3 weeks, before you get invited to join, Robert/Roberta. at the Gym, which, as-far-as-I-know, is the only way presently, to get the Gym unlocked !?), and you may have already went directly to the women's lockers , dependent on the MC's stage of transition of , "male to female" .
You can run into the swolebros while lifting weights (happens if you lift weights with strength 10+ having not met them before)

any finished save game with all the art?
You can just download the game and browse the images folder.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
May 6, 2018
Does anyone have a late game save? Mine is way out of date, and the start further in option is pretty useless for story progression because nothing is actually really completed for you. You still have to grind all the story progression anyway.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes