SheeshlingBangush

Formerly 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA'
Nov 18, 2021
While android ver. do work just fine for me, i decided to play the game on joiplay so i can access my save files and create an backup file incase i lost it. Now the question is, how do i move my save files whenever i update the game ver.? Is it the usual, move the save file from the previous ver. and extract it to the updated one? Thanks in advance

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
make stuff for the squads easier to get, grinding is bad enough when you have to do it with your part but it's even worse with how big a time sink squad battles can be

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Anyone know when this game will be finished or is this an infinite continuity? Reaching the 10 years mark soon
It's planned to be finished eventually, but it's hard to say how long exactly it'll take. I'm currently focusing on advancing the main events to finish the story in the next few years, and then I'll still have some (=a lot) work to do for all the other content and fine tuning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slayerz

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
All treasures are explained at the bottom of the walkthrough, at the end of the FAQ section.

The treasure deep underground but in water is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i cant find the riddles for brexit islands treasures in the walkthrough, i see nothing after the FAQ. im stuck with the second one with the stone pillars.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
It's planned to be finished eventually, but it's hard to say how long exactly it'll take. I'm currently focusing on advancing the main events to finish the story in the next few years, and then I'll still have some (=a lot) work to do for all the other content and fine tuning.
I admire your perseverance! I remember trying this out when it came out and it was one of a kind open world. It's hard to try new updates as I need to get back in the flow of the story. I'm waiting for that last push to play back from the beginning. Good luck!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i cant find the riddles for brexit islands treasures in the walkthrough, i see nothing after the FAQ. im stuck with the second one with the stone pillars.
You probably just misunderstood which island the "volcano dungeon" is. This is where you need to go, and the stone pillar you need to interact with:
Screenshot 2024-09-20 175451.png

Reactions: Lone Dog

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ye I just found that one ty, but they aren't in the walkthrough right? i couldn't figure out what to do with the stone pillars of the next island, or there's nothing there?
There is a part about the locations of the treasures, but no images or further details, so I can see why it can still be troublesome in some cases.

• Thinking Face

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
yeah but i did the treasures maps, I mean the other riddles in the islands, i did everything, the rocks and switches,the colored orbs,..but i cant figure out how to do the island with the 6 pillars,what is the sequence :/

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each pillar activates the orb of a different pillar. You can see if a pillar is active by the orb flashing. The goal is to activate all pillars.
The logic in which the pillars interact with each other is randomized each time you enter the area, and is shown by the colors of the orbs. They'll either activate each other in a clockwise rotation, counter clockwise, always the opposite side, or the cross corners will activate each other and the middle pillars each other.

• I just jizzed my pants

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Each pillar activates the orb of a different pillar. You can see if a pillar is active by the orb flashing. The goal is to activate all pillars.
The logic in which the pillars interact with each other is randomized each time you enter the area, and is shown by the colors of the orbs. They'll either activate each other in a clockwise rotation, counter clockwise, always the opposite side, or the cross corners will activate each other and the middle pillars each other.
ty, will be possible to unlock the bonus scene of Irina the succubus in the good path? evil route scenes are unlocked but not that one, remain incomplete 2/3 scenes.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ty, will be possible to unlock the bonus scene of Irina the succubus in the good path? evil route scenes are unlocked but not that one, remain incomplete 2/3 scenes.
The bonus scene is content of her evil path, but you can replay the bonus scene in the CG room when the good path is advanced far enough.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
The bonus scene is content of her evil path, but you can replay the bonus scene in the CG room when the good path is advanced far enough.
i completed her good route events and scenes, even the tentacle quest but its still locked in the cg room(2/3)edit:lace is in good route too.

Mail bin mail

Apr 26, 2024
Can you move Adlyn's position to the red keep position? because it is very strange if the capital is so close to the border of two kingdoms, where usually the capital is located in the middle of the kingdom.

and can you change the red keep status, to a fortress like the others. it makes the game more real like medieval times.

and maybe you can add more forts to the map.

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes