aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
There is a bug with the fire anvil. I tried crafting Harbinger the spear for Trey, but it gave me Armageddon the magic staff instead.

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
where i can get the coal? the walkthrough only said dungeon but I cant find it
Coal can be found in multiple places. Though most of them are pretty late game.

There are a couple of dungeons in Dorgania, the big mine in central that opens up when you do the resistance armor quest for your army, Aldyn church once you unlock the marriage system, the spire of courage on the challenge floor, the fire raid in the spire of courage.

A tip that you can exploit is if you open up the country management map when in a dungeon it basically resets all the mobs and resources nodes for ones that respawn. That way you don't have to waste time exiting and reentering dungeons constantly.

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
Hey guys I've played this game way back in 2022 till july feb 2023 ig? and sunk 150hrs to this game I wanna get back for old times sake so I was reading through the changelog to know what quest I should do first or if there's anything new but I realized I don't get anything at all.

I am at the final stages before the time skip though, so from july 2023 to present is there anything new I should know about?
like the overview map, I noticed some buildings I built were reset like the colosseum asking me to research to rerebuild it? what is that all about?
and is the finance guy still giving generated money iirc I can just go in and out of the castle and he'll generate money is that still available? I scanned the changelog but I don't think I've seen an explanation for the new mechanics of the overview map.

I don't really wanna revisit every single map location to know if I've missed anything but if I must I will.
To those kind souls that will answer thank you in advance!!!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys I've played this game way back in 2022 till july feb 2023 ig? and sunk 150hrs to this game I wanna get back for old times sake so I was reading through the changelog to know what quest I should do first or if there's anything new but I realized I don't get anything at all.

I am at the final stages before the time skip though, so from july 2023 to present is there anything new I should know about?
like the overview map, I noticed some buildings I built were reset like the colosseum asking me to research to rerebuild it? what is that all about?
and is the finance guy still giving generated money iirc I can just go in and out of the castle and he'll generate money is that still available? I scanned the changelog but I don't think I've seen an explanation for the new mechanics of the overview map.

I don't really wanna revisit every single map location to know if I've missed anything but if I must I will.
To those kind souls that will answer thank you in advance!!!
The main story was on hold for a very long time, and is only now getting advanced step by step again.
But there was a lot of side character content added in those years. The changelog should be the best way to have a list of all changes, but it obviously also contains all small changes and bug fixes, so you have to read for a while. Maybe going from the last update you had upwards and doing all content that was newly added in those change log notes could work,

The money isn't given by the advisor in the throne room anymore, but you can get gold on the country overview map. Trying out things there might be the best way to figure everything out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bro9988 and Opious

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
what mana drain skill? ryen doesn't have one of those... unless you mean "destroy magic"?
He literally gets that skill during the Quest, and once you complete that quest you get it permanently. Also there is bunch of ways to heal yourself. For instance Ryen has the ability to do Fire Recovery, which I think you get at some point when you go through his Dragonic form events when talking to the Wind Spirit after the Last Battle quest. He also has the Supportive Shout ability which he gets when I think you progress Mirel's story line. You can also buy rings of regeneration in Orchel from the magic store, or Talismans of Regeneration from the Hellhound village.

1725601539606.png

Last edited:

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Ryen, can you check my save please?i just finish the recent update but when i check the sparkling book in chamber bedroom again, the preview timeskip option just gone..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ryen, can you check my save please?i just finish the recent update but when i check the sparkling book in chamber bedroom again, the preview timeskip option just gone..
The entrance for the time skip content was moved in the last update. It's not in Ryen's bedroom anymore.
Since the update, the main story can be advanced now with a dialog with Varea, which'll create a sparkling event in the meeting room in the bottom right of the sleeping chamber area. This sparkling event is the new entrance for the time skip content.

• Wow
Reactions: Ford Mustang

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
He literally gets that skill during the Quest, and once you complete that quest you get it permanently. Also there is bunch of ways to heal yourself. For instance Ryen has the ability to do Fire Recovery, which I think you get at some point when you go through his Dragonic form events when talking to the Wind Spirit after the Last Battle quest. He also has the Supportive Shout ability which he gets when I think you progress Mirel's story line. You can also buy rings of regeneration in Orchel from the magic store, or Talismans of Regeneration from the Hellhound village.

View attachment 4005111
oh that ok thanks

edit: you said i only needed to use mana drain twice yes? i managed to do it 3 times and he still doesn't give up

edit 2: nvm i managed to beat him, thanks for the advice

Last edited:

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so i've been grinding the challenge floor for the molten fury bow and i gotta say, it's not very fun having to grind for a quest item that has a less than 5% chance of spawning when i have go through a bossfight to even have a chance of getting it. if i didn't need it for a quest i wouldn't bother at all

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how to get a recruit? i meant its for create a squad leader
Use the sparkling icon on the country overview map to move to a special management screen. On this screen, pretty much in the center, are icons to train soldiers.
Sidenote: These soldiers are like a resources that can be used for different things. They don't make your army stronger.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
so i've been grinding the challenge floor for the molten fury bow and i gotta say, it's not very fun having to grind for a quest item that has a less than 5% chance of spawning when i have go through a bossfight to even have a chance of getting it. if i didn't need it for a quest i wouldn't bother at all
Yeah all the pointless grinding is pretty annoying especially the Nature Raid crafting system, where it gets even worse.

But a tip for the Fire Raid, is that after you beat it 8 times, you're probably better off using just Ryen by himself when you get the option to do the raid by yourself without Henrik's party.

Give Ryen a few health ups / magic apples so that his health is over 4,500. Then give him 2 rings of regeneration, and equip him with the Royal Coat (I think you get that from getting the polygamy achievement) which makes him immune from burn damage. Equip him with a steel sword and ice blade. That way you can just go through the entire raid by yourself without having to worrying about anyone else getting burn effects on them. You on average only take about 400ish damage per enemy attack, and assuming you have Ryen with high agility he gets to attack twice for every time Shika and Funeral attack, which means he heals 900 health every round. So your healing far outpaces their damage per round.

You can also bring Trey since his wedding ring gives him immunity to almost all effects, but to be honest his damage out put is almost nonexistent so it actually takes longer to watch his animations than its worth it.

If you managed to get Icicle which is the precursor to Triton's love from the Ice Raid, I recommend you keep it as Icicle instead of upgrading it Triton's Love. Because Shika and Funeral constantly spam water protection, the stat bonuses you get from Triton's Love is no where close to being worth it due to how much damage you lose from going from ice damage to water damage while fighting Shika and Funeral. Especially by the time you get either weapons, you can probably 1 shot most fire element enemies that are outside of the Fire Raid by just having either water / ice damage.

Once you get the Wet Ring from the Christmas Event Slot machine you can bring either Brad or Elly assuming that you got their ice weapons. For Brad once you do the female adventure quests, you get his Frozen Gauntlets, he will help you do massive amounts of damage (especially during his brawler training you gave him all STR / ATK). Equip him with the Wet Ring, Ring of Regeneration, Frozen Gauntlets, and Anti Heat Armor. If you bring Elly, assuming that you either have the water tank attachment or frozen muzzle from the Ice Raid, you give her the Wet Ring and go with the gunslinger tree, the reload skill, 3 burst shot, and headshot skills absolutely amazing. Use reload to max out your TP, then use headshot for 100% crit chance for 3 turns, then use the the 3 burst shot skill to do insane amount of crit damage.

Alternatively you can bring both Elly and Brad. Give Brad the wet wing, make Elly use the grenadier skill tree path where she has the water bomb skill which removes burning. That way you not constantly just wasting money / time on water bottles / blue ice crystals. You can also bring Chiyo if you go with Elly grenadier skill tree, though make sure Elly has more Agility than Chiyo. That way if one of them gets the burn affects, Elly always goes first and can use her water bomb skill.

Ryen, Brad, Elly, and Chiyo combo is probably the fastest and highest DPS combo you can bring, that way you don't have to watch a lot of pointless enemy attack animations, but requires more input from you.

Though honestly in my opinion bringing just Ryen and Brad is probably the best way to go. Because you can just mindlessly hold down the enter key and auto attack your way through the entire raid, though it takes a bit longer.

Go with the solo Ryen path if you don't have the necessary items to bring the other party members. Though it takes significantly longer, cause you have to watch a lot of pointless enemy attacks. For instance Shika and Funneral have about 30K health (5K health per stage x 3 stages x 2 enemies), which means you have to watch about 19 rounds of their attack animations if you're doing around 1600 damage per attack. You have to watch about 8-12 rounds of attack animations from the first 4 fire elementals things assuming that you 2-3 shot them consistently.

Edit: Just for reference here is how I usually equip my characters for the Fire Raid.

Ryen: Light Steel Helmet, Steel Sword and Ice Blade (assuming you don't have better Raid weapons yet), Thunderfury / Excalibro and Icicle / Tritons Love (if you have them already), Royal Coat, 2 x Rings of Regeneration, Safety Shoes (though you can replace these with something like Oriental shoes for higher agility since you don't have to worry about floor damage during the Fire Raid)

Brad: Light Steel Helmet, Frozen Gauntlets, Anti-Heat Armor (recommended) or Magic Leather Armor+ , Wet Ring and Ring of Regeneration, Safety shoes.

Elly: Light Steel Helmet, your best gun with either the water tank or frozen muzzle attachment (frozen muzzle recommended due to Shika's Water Protection spell), Anti-Heat Armor (recommended) or Magic Leather Armor+ , Wet Ring and Talisman of Preservation (if going with the gunslinger tree, though you will probably need to use Ryen's connection healing skill to keep her alive), 2 x Rings of Regeneration (if going with grenadier route, alternatively you can replace one with Talisman of Preservation), Safety shoes.

Chiyo: Highest Magic ATK hat / cane / body you have, 2 x Rings of Regeneration or replace one with a Ring of Mana (to reduce the number of times you have to the healer after the Raid to replenish her mana assuming that you don't have the Ashira robe), Safety shoes.

Last edited:

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Yeah all the pointless grinding is pretty annoying especially the Nature Raid crafting system, where it gets even worse.

But a tip for the Fire Raid, is that after you beat it 8 times, you're probably better off using just Ryen by himself when you get the option to do the raid by yourself without Henrik's party.

Give Ryen a few health ups / magic apples so that his health is over 4,500. Then give him 2 rings of regeneration, and equip him with the Royal Coat (I think you get that from getting the polygamy achievement) which makes him immune from burn damage. Equip him with a steel sword and ice blade. That way you can just go through the entire raid by yourself without having to worrying about anyone else getting burn effects on them. You on average only take about 400ish damage per enemy attack, and assuming you have Ryen with high agility he gets to attack twice for every time Shika and Funeral attack, which means he heals 900 health every round. So your healing far outpaces their damage per round.

You can also bring Trey since his wedding ring gives him immunity to almost all effects, but to be honest his damage out put is almost nonexistent so it actually takes longer to watch his animations than its worth it.

If you managed to get Icicle which is the precursor to Triton's love from the Ice Raid, I recommend you keep it as Icicle instead of upgrading it Triton's Love. Because Shika and Funeral constantly spam water protection, the stat bonuses you get from Triton's Love is no where close to being worth it due to how much damage you lose from going from ice damage to water damage while fighting Shika and Funeral. Especially by the time you get either weapons, you can probably 1 shot most fire element enemies that are outside of the Fire Raid by just having either water / ice damage.

Once you get the Wet Ring from the Christmas Event Slot machine you can bring either Brad or Elly assuming that you got their ice weapons. For Brad once you do the female adventure quests, you get his Frozen Gauntlets, he will help you do massive amounts of damage (especially during his brawler training you gave him all STR / ATK). Equip him with the Wet Ring, Ring of Regeneration, Frozen Gauntlets, and Anti Heat Armor. If you bring Elly, assuming that you either have the water tank attachment or frozen muzzle from the Ice Raid, you give her the Wet Ring and go with the gunslinger tree, the reload skill, 3 burst shot, and headshot skills absolutely amazing. Use reload to max out your TP, then use headshot for 100% crit chance for 3 turns, then use the the 3 burst shot skill to do insane amount of crit damage.

Alternatively you can bring both Elly and Brad. Give Brad the wet wing, make Elly use the grenadier skill tree path where she has the water bomb skill which removes burning. That way you not constantly just wasting money / time on water bottles / blue ice crystals. You can also bring Chiyo if you go with Elly grenadier skill tree, though make sure Elly has more Agility than Chiyo. That way if one of them gets the burn affects, Elly always goes first and can use her water bomb skill.

Ryen, Brad, Elly, and Chiyo combo is probably the fastest and highest DPS combo you can bring, that way you don't have to watch a lot of pointless enemy attack animations, but requires more input from you.

Though honestly in my opinion bringing just Ryen and Brad is probably the best way to go. Because you can just mindlessly hold down the enter key and auto attack your way through the entire raid, though it takes a bit longer.

Go with the solo Ryen path if you don't have the necessary items to bring the other party members. Though it takes significantly longer, cause you have to watch a lot of pointless enemy attacks. For instance Shika and Funneral have about 30K health (5K health per stage x 3 stages x 2 enemies), which means you have to watch about 19 rounds of their attack animations if you're doing around 1600 damage per attack. You have to watch about 8-12 rounds of attack animations from the first 4 fire elementals things assuming that you 2-3 shot them consistently.

Edit: Just for reference here is how I usually equip my characters for the Fire Raid.

Ryen: Light Steel Helmet, Steel Sword and Ice Blade (assuming you don't have better Raid weapons yet), Thunderfury / Excalibro and Icicle / Tritons Love (if you have them already), Royal Coat, 2 x Rings of Regeneration, Safety Shoes (though you can replace these with something like Oriental shoes for higher agility since you don't have to worry about floor damage during the Fire Raid)

Brad: Light Steel Helmet, Frozen Gauntlets, Anti-Heat Armor (recommended) or Magic Leather Armor+ , Wet Ring and Ring of Regeneration, Safety shoes.

Elly: Light Steel Helmet, your best gun with either the water tank or frozen muzzle attachment (frozen muzzle recommended due to Shika's Water Protection spell), Anti-Heat Armor (recommended) or Magic Leather Armor+ , Wet Ring and Talisman of Preservation (if going with the gunslinger tree, though you will probably need to use Ryen's connection healing skill to keep her alive), 2 x Rings of Regeneration (if going with grenadier route, alternatively you can replace one with Talisman of Preservation), Safety shoes.

Chiyo: Highest Magic ATK hat / cane / body you have, 2 x Rings of Regeneration or replace one with a Ring of Mana (to reduce the number of times you have to the healer after the Raid to replenish her mana assuming that you don't have the Ashira robe), Safety shoes.
thanks, i'm not having any trouble beating the two it's just annoying to have to fight them for even the chance of getting an item with less than 5% chance of spawing, if i knew how to properly save edit the game i would just cheat the bow in since i just wanna finish that one girl's quest

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
What files do I edit, in order to change name? I prefer self inserting over having a forced name. I saw some people saying you could edit the files, but I am unsure which ones I need to change.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
I think I ran into a bug? For the love of god i can't trigger hellhound and leneth 2 scene. When leneth moved to te cave, i triggered her scene (leneth got pregnant) and ignored hellhound and continued with the game, and every time i entered the secret room Hellhound was there and just said wanna fight in the water? (or something like that) now, like 20hs later, I decided to trigger hellhound first scene, got her pregnant, and cant trigger the second scene (she just says those bones look yumy) and now she doesn't even appear on the secret room... Not sure if i bugged my save baddly, or the part of the secret room is just some extreme bad luck...

Edit: forgot to mention, but i also already recruited Leneth as a vanguard squad leader, BEFORE doing Hellhound first scene

Edit2: also not sure if its a bug, or just some misinformation in the walktrough, but I also could recruit Pyrrah as a squad leader, before doing Orchel Trading Route, I just did mirel racism quest.

Here is my save just in case :) View attachment save 1.7z

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 78 Votes