Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Can you move Adlyn's position to the red keep position? because it is very strange if the capital is so close to the border of two kingdoms, where usually the capital is located in the middle of the kingdom.

and can you change the red keep status, to a fortress like the others. it makes the game more real like medieval times.

and maybe you can add more forts to the map.
that's beyond crazy, you're really asking to reboot the game for a small thing? do you know how much content is there?!

Jun 2, 2019
It's also not really all that accurate. Even in medieval times, what passed for capitals were far from always in the middle of the kingdom. There's so many possible explanations for why the seat of the King of Central is where it is that the only thing I find unusual about its location is that it isn't by the coast or a major river.

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
I'm bugged on Dorgania Deserter quest. Can't turn it. Queen just keeps say "Yes" I know someone post previously with the same bug and the dev upload a fix for the person save. Not sure if that would override my own save or not. I imagine it would. So a fix would be appreciated. Thanks.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm bugged on Dorgania Deserter quest. Can't turn it. Queen just keeps say "Yes" I know someone post previously with the same bug and the dev upload a fix for the person save. Not sure if that would override my own save or not. I imagine it would. So a fix would be appreciated. Thanks.
I added an option for the next version in the cheat/bugfix menu to finish the quest, so that it won't stay unfinished in the questlog even when it's already done.
The update should be up in the next few hours.

Reactions: Trisula

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.06.20.png
Update 24.09.24 is primarily for quality of life and system improvements. The usual content updates will continue in the next version with Brad's wedding among other things.

Changes:

[-Menu-]
- Improved menu system, which includes a „Fast Travel" option to replace the teleport orb item, and the options to load save files and exit the game completely.
- Improved item screen with new categories for the items.

_Screenshot 1.png

The teleport screen (now „Fast Travel“) also has a few additions:
- Exit to go back to the location where you selected "Fast Travel" in the menu.
- Enter the country overview map to manage your country. (Unlocks after the events with Sir Edward, Mira, and the old barracks to the point where you previously received the country management map item.)
- Two new connections to the worldmap were added. One appears near Witton in the south of Central after your introduction to the ministers in the castle of Aldlyln, the second in Dorgania after they open their border with you.
- The black borders of the background on the left and right were replaced with green grass. The map also changes now when you have roads constructed. With the second upgrade for stone roads, the images on the left and right will also randomly change to a desert/snow background when you enter the screen.

_Screenshot 2.png

[-Augment system-]
Some weapons and armor pieces are now „unique“ and can be upgraded with augments, which can be attached and detached freely.
- Runes give attack bonuses or additional skills for weapons.
- Glyphs will change the attack element of the weapon. Only weapons without an attack element have a slot for a glyph.
- Orbs can be used to improve stats in both weapons and armors.
- Spheres are upgrades for armors.

_Screenshot 3.png

- Weapons now have a text color that shows their attack element. For example, a fire weapon is red, thunderfury as a thunder element weapon is yellow, and so on.
- Legendary items have orange names, unless their attack element is changed with a glyph.
- Armors that are unique with sphere and orb slots have a purple names, or orange when they're legendary items.
- The augments not only change the color of items, but they also change the name. For example, a Thunderfury blade with a rune of sharpness is renamed to "Sharp Thunderfury" and a (+X) behind the name shows a vague power level of all augments on the weapon.
- The (+X) number behind the name of the item doesn't affect it's stats. The number is just a visualisation of how powerful the augments on that item are, so that you can quickly see what item has a lot of augments on it.
- You can change the augments of equipped weapons/armors without having to take them off. (However, equipment that was equipped before this update has to be taken off and put back on first, before they appear in the item list of weapon/armor while being equipped.)
- Note: When you have an augment with percentages, like +ATK%, it won't change the stats of the weapon in the preview screen, as it increases the total ATK of the character equipping the item, not just of the item itself.

- A part of the idea for the system is that you can get the simple augments early, the better augments in raids or higher level dungeons, and the best augments in the time skip cotent and afterwards. This way, the legendary weapons you've farmed won't become replaced by better equipment in later stages, but are constantly improved instead.

_Screenshot 4.png

- There are new mining spots and shop options all over the world to obtain simple augments, but you can also purchase them in a new shop on the time skip phase screen.
- An option in the cheating menu was added to give you a bunch of the most powerful augments, including those that can't be obtained yet. (Obviously just for testing purposes. You wouldn't use them for anything else...right?)

[-QoL, balancing, and bug fixes-]
- You can now enter the church you construct on the country overview map next to Thremten from the worldmap. (It currently has no events or chests in it though.)
- The damage of Frall's vanguard squad ability "Ice Lance" was increased from 5 to 15 dmg per remaning AP.
- Fixed a bug with Bristol's vanguard squad ability Meteor Strike, which caused the spot of defeated enemies to be impassable.
- New buttons on the laboratory and university research screen for the country management map allow you to quickly switch between the two screens.
- The price of pearls for skills in the skilltrees for the female adventurers was reduced.
- The "Turn End" icon on the country overview map now gives you the option to advance several turns at once, if you have 2 or more logistic points.
- Automatic increase of all party members with a level below 90 to level 90 when you enter the time skip events.
- The amount of seeds and fertilizers you receive from defeating boss enemies in the nature raid dungeon was significantly increased.
- The amount of crops you get from plants in the nature raid dungeon was changed from a fixed amount of 1 to a random amount between 1-3.
- The chance to get legendary items from the fire raid chests was significanly increased.
- I added an option in the cheat and bugfix menu to finish the quest Dorgania Deserter, so that people who encountered a bug that left the quest unfinished even after solving it can get it out of their questlogs.
- The random encounters on the worldmap were replaced by small monsters that run around on the map. The plants in Central are automatically defeated when Ryen is level 30 or higher, and the plants in Begus and the scorpions in Dorgania when Ryen is level 60+.

_Screenshot 5.png

- The academy on the country overview map now increases the level of a vanguard squad by +1 for 30 Budget immediately (for an unlimited amount of times as long as you have enough Budget), instead of 10 Budget for +50 experience once per turn.
- In the secret mine of Manastyr, when you give iron to transmute it into strange gold, you now get to select how much iron you want to transmute instead of all iron being used automatically.
- The dialogs for trading with the hellhounds in the hellhound village in the volcano of Amagal were improved. You can now select how many of an item you want to barter, dialog boxes with comments like "Here you go~!" were removed to make trading faster, and you automatically get back to the barter options after a successful trade so that you can make multiple trades quickly in succession.
- Coal sources were added to the dungeon below the fort building in Witton. (The dungeon in which you meet Sandra.)
- A new construction option south of Thremten on the country overview map gives an permanent increase in Iron production for 25 Budget.
- When you interact with the constructed bakery on the country overview map, it'll now give you the option of a one-time upgrade to improve the production of bread by +2 per turn for 35 Budget.
- The whip in Varea's room in Manastyr is now obtainable. It's on the level of a magic dagger, but for M.ATK instead of physical ATK. The whip has a rune, glyph, and orb augment slot.
- The android version now has an option to import and export save files.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
i'm not sure it's a bug, but i can't select which character i want to change equipment on with this new update. every time i click on change equipment it brings up chiyo

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i'm not sure it's a bug, but i can't select which character i want to change equipment on with this new update. every time i click on change equipment it brings up chiyo
It goes directly to the character you last selected to change equipment. With the "picture up/down" buttons can you switch between characters.

Edit: Apparently, this is a bigger problem on android, as swiping up/down or left/right doesn't work to change characters. In the equipment, status, and and skills menus. I'll probably adjust the menu and place those options where they were before, so that this won't stay a problem.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I uploaded a new .apk with the menu options changed to fix the problems with selecting your character. The status, skill, equipment and formation options are in their old spots, and the CG room and skilltree options are now in the "Options" menu. The "Party Menu" sub-menu option was removed.
Please let me know if everything works as intended now.
Download the new apk:
Depending on the feedback, I'll apply these changes to a new upload for all other versions as well tomorrow.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
It goes directly to the character you last selected to change equipment. With the "picture up/down" buttons can you switch between characters.
Page up/ Page down for me.
I came here just to scream "WTF??"
I used to be able to just use the left right arrow to switch and that was infinitely more convenient than this.
Thankfully, I still have the 8/27 version.
I always get bored before the endgame stuff anyway so I can just play the older version.

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
View attachment 4065788
Update 24.09.24 is primarily for quality of life and system improvements. The usual content updates will continue in the next version with Brad's wedding among other things.

Changes:

[-Menu-]
- Improved menu system, which includes a „Fast Travel" option to replace the teleport orb item, and the options to load save files and exit the game completely.
- Improved item screen with new categories for the items.

View attachment 4065787

The teleport screen (now „Fast Travel“) also has a few additions:
- Exit to go back to the location where you selected "Fast Travel" in the menu.
- Enter the country overview map to manage your country. (Unlocks after the events with Sir Edward, Mira, and the old barracks to the point where you previously received the country management map item.)
- Two new connections to the worldmap were added. One appears near Witton in the south of Central after your introduction to the ministers in the castle of Aldlyln, the second in Dorgania after they open their border with you.
- The black borders of the background on the left and right were replaced with green grass. The map also changes now when you have roads constructed. With the second upgrade for stone roads, the images on the left and right will also randomly change to a desert/snow background when you enter the screen.

View attachment 4065790

[-Augment system-]
Some weapons and armor pieces are now „unique“ and can be upgraded with augments, which can be attached and detached freely.
- Runes give attack bonuses or additional skills for weapons.
- Glyphs will change the attack element of the weapon. Only weapons without an attack element have a slot for a glyph.
- Orbs can be used to improve stats in both weapons and armors.
- Spheres are upgrades for armors.

View attachment 4065792

- Weapons now have a text color that shows their attack element. For example, a fire weapon is red, thunderfury as a thunder element weapon is yellow, and so on.
- Legendary items have orange names, unless their attack element is changed with a glyph.
- Armors that are unique with sphere and orb slots have a purple names, or orange when they're legendary items.
- The augments not only change the color of items, but they also change the name. For example, a Thunderfury blade with a rune of sharpness is renamed to "Sharp Thunderfury" and a (+X) behind the name shows a vague power level of all augments on the weapon.
- The (+X) number behind the name of the item doesn't affect it's stats. The number is just a visualisation of how powerful the augments on that item are, so that you can quickly see what item has a lot of augments on it.
- You can change the augments of equipped weapons/armors without having to take them off. (However, equipment that was equipped before this update has to be taken off and put back on first, before they appear in the item list of weapon/armor while being equipped.)
- Note: When you have an augment with percentages, like +ATK%, it won't change the stats of the weapon in the preview screen, as it increases the total ATK of the character equipping the item, not just of the item itself.

- A part of the idea for the system is that you can get the simple augments early, the better augments in raids or higher level dungeons, and the best augments in the time skip cotent and afterwards. This way, the legendary weapons you've farmed won't become replaced by better equipment in later stages, but are constantly improved instead.

View attachment 4065793

- There are new mining spots and shop options all over the world to obtain simple augments, but you can also purchase them in a new shop on the time skip phase screen.
- An option in the cheating menu was added to give you a bunch of the most powerful augments, including those that can't be obtained yet. (Obviously just for testing purposes. You wouldn't use them for anything else...right?)

[-QoL, balancing, and bug fixes-]
- You can now enter the church you construct on the country overview map next to Thremten from the worldmap. (It currently has no events or chests in it though.)
- The damage of Frall's vanguard squad ability "Ice Lance" was increased from 5 to 15 dmg per remaning AP.
- Fixed a bug with Bristol's vanguard squad ability Meteor Strike, which caused the spot of defeated enemies to be impassable.
- New buttons on the laboratory and university research screen for the country management map allow you to quickly switch between the two screens.
- The price of pearls for skills in the skilltrees for the female adventurers was reduced.
- The "Turn End" icon on the country overview map now gives you the option to advance several turns at once, if you have 2 or more logistic points.
- Automatic increase of all party members with a level below 90 to level 90 when you enter the time skip events.
- The amount of seeds and fertilizers you receive from defeating boss enemies in the nature raid dungeon was significantly increased.
- The amount of crops you get from plants in the nature raid dungeon was changed from a fixed amount of 1 to a random amount between 1-3.
- The chance to get legendary items from the fire raid chests was significanly increased.
- I added an option in the cheat and bugfix menu to finish the quest Dorgania Deserter, so that people who encountered a bug that left the quest unfinished even after solving it can get it out of their questlogs.
- The random encounters on the worldmap were replaced by small monsters that run around on the map. The plants in Central are automatically defeated when Ryen is level 30 or higher, and the plants in Begus and the scorpions in Dorgania when Ryen is level 60+.

View attachment 4065794

- The academy on the country overview map now increases the level of a vanguard squad by +1 for 30 Budget immediately (for an unlimited amount of times as long as you have enough Budget), instead of 10 Budget for +50 experience once per turn.
- In the secret mine of Manastyr, when you give iron to transmute it into strange gold, you now get to select how much iron you want to transmute instead of all iron being used automatically.
- The dialogs for trading with the hellhounds in the hellhound village in the volcano of Amagal were improved. You can now select how many of an item you want to barter, dialog boxes with comments like "Here you go~!" were removed to make trading faster, and you automatically get back to the barter options after a successful trade so that you can make multiple trades quickly in succession.
- Coal sources were added to the dungeon below the fort building in Witton. (The dungeon in which you meet Sandra.)
- A new construction option south of Thremten on the country overview map gives an permanent increase in Iron production for 25 Budget.
- When you interact with the constructed bakery on the country overview map, it'll now give you the option of a one-time upgrade to improve the production of bread by +2 per turn for 35 Budget.
- The whip in Varea's room in Manastyr is now obtainable. It's on the level of a magic dagger, but for M.ATK instead of physical ATK. The whip has a rune, glyph, and orb augment slot.
- The android version now has an option to import and export save files.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Putting the game save inside a submenu is a bit annoying because at least in my case I always save but I don't like having the automatic save I have to go through Loading time when entering the first menu then another time for the second then another time for saving the game It would be nice if there was at least a quick save button if you don't want to put the save back in the first menu.

By the way, your game is awesome,I don't want it to end

Pd:Sorry for my English

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes