youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RebellionRiseOfTheDamned-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
I can't help but facepalm and laugh during the "training session". (Bonks her elbow) "OH WOE IS ME! I'M HECKIN DYING!" (obviously not in those words, but the basic gist of what happened with a wooden TRAINING sword) :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i really liked the first game until our LI death...i'm not so sure if i will play the second and have another disappointment mid game...

• Wow
Reactions: Dopplyn

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I dont think i will keep playing i want the old characters from the first game back, what happened to our harem, our unborn kid , now here we just have our overly ambitious wife.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
I dont think i will keep playing i want the old characters from the first game back, what happened to our harem, our unborn kid , now here we just have our overly ambitious wife.
All the originals aside from any that your choices killed are back. I'm literally looking at the likes of Lucretia (the baby mama), Seka, Spartacus, Crixus etc. Along with new added characters. You just gotta get past the early bit and back to Rome. Patience young Padawan, patience. Just keep clicking and making choices.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
mc needs a bigger dick all the women wants him but i dunno why,..he is the smallest dick around......
i heard back in those times having a bigger dick meant you a hoe and probably have disease thats why statues from back then had dudes with pretty small packages

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Just tried out the newest release. However, the pregnant woman Hadriana (the redhead) seems to be missing. Has the dev forgotten about her or did she stay behind in the city after the slave rebelled and escaped?

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes