Jul 12, 2023
WHY IS THERE NO TAG FOR GAY CONTENT?

HAVING FAILED TO INCLUDE THE TAG FOR GAY CONTENT YOU (game maker) COULD HAVE INCLUDED A TEXT WARNING ABOVE THE DLC LINKS DECLARING "WARNING UNAVOIDABLE GAY CONTENT"...

Other game makers have included extra information above the DLC links!

Shame on you!

(n)

:mad:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Still catching up within the first part , but at first glance at comments i see some people unhappy about NTR with the modern wife ? I will have to see the context for it ... but i don't get it . I mean i get not being into NTR and a fan of it .. that said the minute it was made clear that the wife time traveled as well , the odds of her being fucked either as a slave , or becoming someone's wife/concubine were close to 100 percent . People are lucky you can even have some form of choice over this .

But again , i lack the full context , so ,i'll see then

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Still catching up within the first part , but at first glance at comments i see some people unhappy about NTR with the modern wife ? I will have to see the context for it ... but i don't get it . I mean i get not being into NTR and a fan of it .. that said the minute it was made clear that the wife time traveled as well , the odds of her being fucked either as a slave , or becoming someone's wife/concubine were close to 100 percent . People are lucky you can even have some form of choice over this .

But again , i lack the full context , so ,i'll see then
well, they didn't get there yet
about ntr - personally I think it was set up poorly, like one moment during conversation with MC wife states that she is not a whore and she doesn't have whorish personality but a few moment later she willingly fucks some old hobo to execute the ritual (if you don't support her that is), I would call it a lazy writing honestly

as about her chances to be NTRed - I agree with you, I think NTR-path will be canonical here, the way everything is set up, it sure fees like it, they both are unfaithful eventually, as MC you're forced to cheat at the beginning as well, so I would say they are worth each other

Reactions: Dopplyn

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I dunno , finally started the second part . She was clear about her goals and obsession , and does seek out your help , even after what MC did in the past , and despite what he keeps doing in the present . It's not like she was lusting over that person , and was instead pretty vengeful . I can't be mad at her , nor find her her reaction inconsistent so far . Only she clearly does not grasp the dangers ... the kind of people that needs to experience it , rather than be told , to get it . Or that could actually thrive and be very happy in that new life .

So far yeah they both deserve each other , and not an issue for me . I'm much more curious and obsessed over the people from modern times being actually available or not at some point .

Last edited:
Reactions: Dopplyn and CypherR

M'95

May 17, 2019
It was probably common for that time and region. Historically the cultures that had some sort of public nudity tend to be careful of genital and whole body trimming or shaving, some debate that it was a fashion statement for the public baths. It was also considered good hygiene to at least trim excess pubic hair, funnily enough it appears it was for women at least (even our ancestors enjoyed fine groomed women :KEK:). The whole bush and armpit hair is something more modern 1960's-1970's and the women movement.
This is (partly true) for upperclass citizens, but middle/lowerclass (workers and slaves) had neither the time nor the utensils to do this.

Mar 19, 2023
This is (partly true) for upperclass citizens, but middle/lowerclass (workers and slaves) had neither the time nor the utensils to do this.
I agree that the middle and lowerclasses didn't share the shaving fashions or even hygiene customes of the Patricii/Ordo Equestris, but they did have the utensils for it. Making a novacila, tweezers or a strigil was easy asf, as it was just a small piece of metal, plus the easily available pumice stone that they used to get rid of the stubbles (ouch).

They also had "tonsores" barbers who traveled through many neighbours, towns, etc. offering their services, kinda like a door-to-door salesman. Fancier tonsores had their own barbershop (the tonsorium).

I don't think all Romans would be perfectly shaven though, not even in the upper classes. Maybe in Roman Egypt they'll be, Herodotus mentions that (pre-Roman) Egyptians from all classes used to shave all of their body except eyebrows or parts of their heads. And apparently they also shaved their eyebrows when their housecats died.

Nami53

Aug 15, 2023
Do not try to force the dev to put your kinks in the game. Almost nobody likes hairy girls. This game would do poorly on Steam if they made girls full of hair. Even in movies, they make them shaved because nobody would like a LI with a beard.
There are a ton of movies based on this time, and they were all perfectly shaved. Woke people are the only ones who like "realistic and ugly females," crying out loud about why girls are shaved. But the average people do not care and like them shaved.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Do not try to force the dev to put your kinks in the game. Almost nobody likes hairy girls. This game would do poorly on Steam if they made girls full of hair. Even in movies, they make them shaved because nobody would like a LI with a beard.
There are a ton of movies based on this time, and they were all perfectly shaved. Woke people are the only ones who like "realistic and ugly females," crying out loud about why girls are shaved. But the average people do not care and like them shaved.
Please never change, you rock!

And could you tell me more of your ideas, oh great representative of the average people.

I feel so humbled by your insight, I mean if it's in the movies it must be true.

• Haha
Reactions: CypherR

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I actually have the exact same idea, but for a different reason. Game creators should make the game THEY envision, not the game any one of the players asks for. Going outside their vision, without exception, leads to a passionless design, the creator getting tired of making it, and disbanding it, one way or another.

Sure, you can give a creator suggestions, but, if anything, the creator should just write them down and consider them for the next game if he likes them. Maybe consider a small idea for the current game if he's in a bind to figure out how to tie one scene into the next, but the broader outline of the game should already be set in stone.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes