alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
So is it a separate game or the next chapter? Kinda liked the first one but the new reviews are a bit iffy.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Do we also have to babysit her in this update to avoid NTR?
If so, I am out.
At the beginning, just choose to take her yourself and you'll avoid the first NTR choice completely. While you're there, MC messes around with a bunch of girls (by choice) and wife doesn't do anything (though you can direct her to some lesbian stuff). At the end of the update, after Spartacus is saved, he offers his wife to MC for a fuck. You can refuse or go through with it. If you go through with it, there is a conversation with wife and you can choose to open her up to it or not. So I'm assuming that's the final choice if she will be with other men or not.

Reactions: AlexMpog and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
At the beginning, just choose to take her yourself and you'll avoid the first NTR choice completely. While you're there, MC messes around with a bunch of girls (by choice) and wife doesn't do anything (though you can direct her to some lesbian stuff). At the end of the update, after Spartacus is saved, he offers his wife to MC for a fuck. You can refuse or go through with it. If you go through with it, there is a conversation with wife and you can choose to open her up to it or not. So I'm assuming that's the final choice if she will be with other men or not.
Thanks man. I'll keep at it then.
The last update was hinting to a weird direction compared to the original. Glad it will be keeping the line of the prologue. I actually didn't have a problem with the way that the swinging and consequences were managed, but it was jarring how we were almost held hostage to the wife's whims.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The last update was hinting to a weird direction compared to the original. Glad it will be keeping the line of the prologue. I actually didn't have a problem with the way that the swinging and consequences were managed, but it was jarring how we were almost held hostage to the wife's whims.
As you put it, being held hostage to the wife's whims is something I don't like either. She didn't care about what MC went through while he was there without her and only wanted to satisfy her own desires to go, regardless of what MC felt about it.

Apart from that, however, it was an enjoyable play.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Not sure I agree about holding him hostage stuff since she catches him cheating at the start of the game so she might rightly feel spited and even then, it's up to the player if she ntrs you or not. She does become more romantic and not controlling and is even okay with the MC doing things with other girls when they go to the past (which I am glad, that the dev went this route because the Lucretia romance was my favorite part of the first game). Basically, everything she does sexually is up to the MC.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I get what you are saying and agree to it, but I was talking about something different. If you re-read what I posted, you will notice I used "we" to refer to us as the player and not the MC. I was alluding to the dynamic of those events that constrict your actions as a player.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Not sure I agree about holding him hostage stuff since she catches him cheating at the start of the game so she might rightly feel spited and even then, it's up to the player if she ntrs you or not. She does become more romantic and not controlling and is even okay with the MC doing things with other girls when they go to the past (which I am glad, that the dev went this route because the Lucretia romance was my favorite part of the first game). Basically, everything she does sexually is up to the MC.
While I don't have problems with optional NTR, the way it was implemented in Demo was bad from my perspective, basically if we don't stop her - she goes all in with some hobo to execute the ritual. She does it absolutely willingly, nobody forced her or corrupted or whatever.

As for MC cheating at the beginning - If I remember it right - it was forced and not up to the player. It's weird considering that all other encounters are optional.
I would guess this way Dev wanted to justify wifey's cheating during the ritual.
So, in the end for me they both are unlikable and I couldn't care less about either of them.

I still only played demo and I'm not getting my hopes up, but we'll see.

P.S. Also I dunno about what romantic feelings between them you're talking about, they are both cheaters lol.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
mc needs a bigger dick all the women wants him but i dunno why,..he is the smallest dick around......
That's the usual with optional NTR games. MCs gotta have the smallest cock cuz the guys that cuck him have to be bigger and better at fucking.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes