Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Eh. Very common instinctive mistype. In latin derived languages the sound 'the' would be written 'de'. Actually the english pronunciation of letters is rather weird, not to mention inconsistent :)
That is because modern English is a (pardon) bastard language which has diverged greatly from even her sister languages. For example, Islandic, Faroese and German still assign 3 genders to and declinate "the" (der/die/das) with clear pronounciation, partially also true for Dutch.
And English pronounciation is a chapter all for itself, even the British admit that their spelling rules are a headache. This contrasts obviously with the other Germanic languages, who all have rather consistent rules. e.g. it is near impossible to mispronouce a German word you read in a text, if you know just a minimum of German spelling.

Reactions: Varrilete

imagica

May 2, 2020
Latest updates comprised 1 day. Next one is going to cover 2 days: 3rd week, thursday and friday. After that, I guess we're going to have an update that covers 3rd week exhibition day (saturday), then... most likely 5-6 updates covering the whole 4th week. After 4th week? I guess an update covering the epilogue.
I thought next update is about exhibition day. Do we know which girls will have scenes in the next update?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I thought next update is about exhibition day. Do we know which girls will have scenes in the next update?
I wonder why you thought next update was about exhibition day since every development diary and every preview picture by the Authors have been posted on this thread.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
I wonder why you thought next update was about exhibition day since every development diary and every preview picture by the Authors have been posted on this thread.
Also exhibition day is never in the middle of the week, and last update didn't even get through thursday lol.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks that the MC has the classic look of a potential sociopath? Glasses, average appearance, methodical and calculating, cold in violent situations, all that added to his repressed sadistic tendencies, makes me think that a possible path would be to become a monster worse than those who control the Pale Carnations.

I also forgot that he likes maternal figures, another point to become a Norman Bates.

Reactions: Furkage

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
i wish victoria had a scene... with a mc (sexual encounter between both)
I am sorry to tell you this will stay a wish. TD, the writer of Pale Carnations, already told us that the MC´s Mom is more of a moral compass and story element. For the MC, her sacrifices years ago to keep them fed is a major drive for several things he does and admires.

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes