se20299

Oct 18, 2017
The update will come when it it ready. You can refer to the Dev Diaries frequently posted here and read about the progress from the dev's mouth. Please stop clogging up the thread by begging for realease dates. It will be anounced when it's ready.

Reactions: Biscardone

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Why is this so highly rated? The MC looks like the generic default male character in Honey Select with just glasses thrown on.
You are joking, right?
It is the crime story in conjunction with the great girls in the game, be it Hana, Mina, Rosi, Felicia, Veronika, Sophia, Andrea, Dalia even Kath and Vicki.

Reactions: Mythrs and bufa
May 1, 2020
You are joking, right?
It is the crime story in conjunction with the great girls in the game, be it Hana, Mina, Rosi, Felicia, Veronika, Sophia, Andrea, Dalia even Kath and Vicki.
I haven't played it. That's why I was asking. I guess the way I wrote it made it come off as if I tried it and was insulting it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Look this is that kind of game you start to play for the girls and you continue to play for the storytellyng, so forget the male characters: Honey Select isn't the right asset to create them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biscardone

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I haven't played it. That's why I was asking. I guess the way I wrote it made it come off as if I tried it and was insulting it.
Definitely.

eternum mc is a pretty good looking dude
He is, if you think that he's got a nice haircut and you've always dreamt of being a 13 years old asian male.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Why is this so highly rated? The MC looks like the generic default male character in Honey Select with just glasses thrown on.
As bland as the MC might look, it's one of the best MCs when it comes to depth or at least feeling like a real person and not just being a blank slate for self-insert. Also as more people pointed out, who really cares about the MC anyway, in AVNs they'll all have a huge dick and the only thing we care about is the girls, and here they all look amazing.

But if you really want to find out about this game being #1, why don't you try it yourself? :)

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
As bland as the MC might look, it's one of the best MCs when it comes to depth or at least feeling like a real person and not just being a blank slate for self-insert. Also as more people pointed out, who really cares about the MC anyway, in AVNs they'll all have a huge dick and the only thing we care about is the girls, and here they all look amazing.

But if you really want to find out about this game being #1, why don't you try it yourself? :)
I like the game thus far.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
MC doesn't need to look like a prime model, but if he's too ugly it's off-putting. Unless he's an ugly bastard on purpose. Mc in this game is totally fine.

Reactions: Mythrs

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
MC doesn't need to look like a prime model, but if he's too ugly it's off-putting. Unless he's an ugly bastard on purpose. Mc in this game is totally fine.
Pretty sure MC being average potato looks-wise is on purpose. He is supposed to be less eye-catching than his friend. Some of the girls actually recognize it and it influences their opinion of him.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How many update do you think the game is close to being complete?
i thought there was 4 chapters and 4 updates for each?
Quite a few for sure.

Latest updates comprised 1 day. Next one is going to cover 2 days: 3rd week, thursday and friday. After that, I guess we're going to have an update that covers 3rd week exhibition day (saturday), then... most likely 5-6 updates covering the whole 4th week. After 4th week? I guess an update covering the epilogue.

So... 8-10 updates, I guess.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Didn't de developers mentioned going until chapter 5 (no idea how many updates) with the game? Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How many update do you think the game is close to being complete?
i thought there was 4 chapters and 4 updates for each?
I strongly doubt that, the game would be over already :D

I bet the info you catched was 4 weeks (in game) since that's ho long the carnations contest is supposed to last. No, i don't remember if the game is in the 2nd or 3rd week of the contest. I think the second, since the 3rd week of the previous year's contest was a 'free use' day. Which i'm positive won't happen in this edition of the contest. You know.. NTR... but i think i'd noticed it didn't happen.

Now, not sure what the plan for the plot are. Maybe the contest will be interrupted before the 4th week in the climax event that crushes the bordello activity once and for all or it will just go through and something will happen later.

In any case i'm positive we will see at the very least Chapter 5. Not impossible a Chapter 6. And let's hope M&J won't go full BaDIK an pull out some bullshit like 'and that was season 1, for season 2 we have...' Spin offs are cool, endless games aren't.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I strongly doubt that, the game would be over already :D

I bet the info you catched was 4 weeks (in game) since that's ho long the carnations contest is supposed to last. No, i don't remember if the game is in the 2nd or 3rd week of the contest. I think the second, since the 3rd week of the previous year's contest was a 'free use' day. Which i'm positive won't happen in this edition of the contest. You know.. NTR... but i think i'd noticed it didn't happen.

Now, not sure what the plan for the plot are. Maybe the contest will be interrupted before the 4th week in the climax event that crushes the bordello activity once and for all or it will just go through and something will happen later.

In any case i'm positive we will see at the very least Chapter 5. Not impossible a Chapter 6. And let's hope M&J won't go full BaDIK an pull out some bullshit like 'and that was season 1, for season 2 we have...' Spin offs are cool, endless games aren't.
Check my timeline guide (mini guide in the OP).

The Authors said that the story will end with the end of the exhibition. Then we will see an epilogue.

Reactions: Machete
4.90 star(s) 492 Votes