RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Me when i see last oreo in a pack. View attachment 4117151 (How can you not love this face)
I agree with the oreo thing, but genuinely get that thing away from me before i do a quadruple giga on her
Speaking of blowjobs!!!
mgqp.png

*HEAVY BREATHING* Is that... is that who I think it is?! IS THAT NERIS!?!?!? WAAAAAAAAA?!?!

UOOOOOOGGGHHH!! DAUGHTER-WIFE INCEST WINSEEEEEEEGGGSSSS!!!

Please Shiki-sama, give her lots of blowjob and POV doggystyle or reverse cowgirl scenes both in twintails hairstyle form and lamia-angel form, I NEED, I NEEED!!

FINALLY!! My Neris-nut will finally have its pleasurable RELEASE! AFTER YEARS!!! UOOOOGGHH!!

Neris is so fucking hot. I really hope she has a lot of erotic scenes!
Let me ruin it for you by saying its not incest. Given the fact it's the og mgq luka's daugther, paradox luka is not the slightest bit related to her, so its actually fake incest, a sin against incest lovers, have fun :BootyTime:

that would depend on what she's like
Nope, lube your ass up :KEK:

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
I agree with the oreo thing, but genuinely get that thing away from me before i do a quadruple giga on her

Let me ruin it for you by saying its not incest. Given the fact it's the og mgq luka's daugther, paradox luka is not the slightest bit related to her, so its actually fake incest, a sin against incest lovers, have fun :BootyTime:

Nope, lube your ass up :KEK:
I, on the other hand, hate incest. So thats a relief

odoto

Jun 30, 2018
That's just incest with extra steps. Just because you go to another universe where you were never born to have sex with your father it doesn't suddenly not make it incest...
Even just writing that made me feel gross.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes