RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
The bj scene is the most erotic one before she opens her mouth :KEK:

But yeah i know she isnt the worst, shes so weird looking and i can hardly see any mg appeal
Indeed! XD

What actually happens to me when I decide to fap to her BJ scene is like this:

-*turns off brain and turns on penis-brain*

-*cooms from the BJ scene coupled with her admittedly seductive dialogue during it*

-*Kenjataimu/Post-nut clarity activate* AAUUUGGHHH that felt good... wait it's not over yet?

-*Lamiaroid opens her mouth*

-Me: Ah... I'm fucked... *penis goes from really-turned-on boner to scared-for-its-life boner*, penis probably like "oh well, gonna die anyway, might as well cum again :HideThePain:"

Anyway, gotta say, Lamiaroid's lines during her BJ scene on the early parts are quite a turn-on, she knows what she's doing, kind of like to sweeten the prey before she reveals her mouth's true form, giving the victim lots of pleasure first and then plunging them into the depths of fear after (jokes on her I still fap to that 2nd BJ phase heh :HideThePain:).

im pretty sure that advencirno actually is a mgq paradox fan as they have multiple pictures of it as display examples so chances are that they are informed. the only question, are they going to update their tool to allow it to be translated and if so then how would they do it without making it insanely laggy?
Really?! Now that's even better.

As for the lag... I'm not that versed in programming nor am I familiar with how his app works, but I think they will be able to find a way to just load the translation during every map or scene change, or load the translation in a sort of "container" all at once after scanning the whole game file and translating all the lines, and then just have the program "call" the translated file whenever the player changes scenes or maps.

Well, knowing just a tiny bit about programming, I think it's still entirely possible for them to optimize it for MGQP, I always have this naive mindset that a programmer/software engineer is capable of doing anything on an app and making it capable of doing anything as well (including optimizations, and the like), but that's as far as my perspectives go since I don't know much about programming/software development anyway. :KEK:

BatChestBat

Jan 29, 2018
im pretty sure that advencirno actually is a mgq paradox fan as they have multiple pictures of it as display examples so chances are that they are informed. the only question, are they going to update their tool to allow it to be translated and if so then how would they do it without making it insanely laggy?
The 50 (60mb) limit was already brought up on Cirno's discord, and they said it most likely won't be raised for Paradox Part 3.

1728404405694.png

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes