RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Also if someone could confirm whether maxing enemy affinity in this game is at all beneficial, that'd be nice lol
Affinity improves your recruitment chance. Quoting the wiki on this not sure the formula is accurate

Base Chance * Party Collect Rate * Friendliness Compensation Rate = Final Chance

Friendliness Compensation Rate = Affinity/100.

So this can be further written as:
(1/"Follower Denominator")*100% * Recruitment Rate * Affinity/100 = Final Chance
To put it simply having 100% affinity increases your odds since your recruitment chance isn't multiplied by a decimal.

If you want to increase affinity I just recommend training Luka to God of speech because he can always use talk skills. And God of speech has a skill that unconditionally gives you 25 affinity each use. Ally invitation is a skill I believe was introduced in the demo, I don't know I never saw it before, that also increases Ally recruitment rate so that's going to help. Basically if you want to recruit a basic enemy, try getting their affinity up a bit and then invite them to be your ally. You don't have to but it makes things easier.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Affinity improves your recruitment chance. Quoting the wiki on this not sure the formula is accurate

To put it simply having 100% affinity increases your odds since your recruitment chance isn't multiplied by a decimal.

If you want to increase affinity I just recommend training Luka to God of speech because he can always use talk skills. And God of speech has a skill that unconditionally gives you 25 affinity each use. Ally invitation is a skill I believe was introduced in the demo, I don't know I never saw it before, that also increases Ally recruitment rate so that's going to help. Basically if you want to recruit a basic enemy, try getting their affinity up a bit and then invite them to be your ally. You don't have to but it makes things easier.

Did they just give our wholesome boi Luka the ability to become a pick up artist? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: llat-2

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I'm a slow goer man. I chose to see every defeat scene and read all of said scenes' dialogue (even those which grossed me out which, frankly, was a lot lol) so as to not risk missing any expository dialogue (of which there was scarcely ever any) and lose enough times to be hit by every attack at least once and read through every townfolk dialogue menu multiple times to see if they changed with the story (which was rarely, if ever actually lol) and of course read through the monsterpedia entries. That said, I think maybe most took a similar approach, but I'm a fairly thorough reader (i.e. slow boi) in general and for some reason those games had me paying unnecessary attention to absolutely everything.

Also if someone could confirm whether maxing enemy affinity in this game is at all beneficial, that'd be nice lol

Edit: also whether it's possible to access the text log during scenes or to view scenes relevant to the story again (this plot is hella convoluted)
Damn you kinda like me except i didnt bother to look at the scenes at all, cause i fucking know i wont like them, as for your question, no, you can at best go look at yt playthroughs if you need to find something, which is as efficent as you'd imagine

Did they just give our wholesome boi Luka the ability to become a pick up artist? :ROFLMAO:
i dont think its that, every shota loving predator just wants to eat him up for some reason, literally and not :KEK:

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Damn you kinda like me except i didnt bother to look at the scenes at all, cause i fucking know i wont like them, as for your question, no, you can at best go look at yt playthroughs if you need to find something, which is as efficent as you'd imagine

i dont think its that, every shota loving predator just wants to eat him up for some reason, literally and not :KEK:
Idk, that has Luka the PUA written all over it. I hope someone makes an Andrew Tate parody of this :LOL:

sandywitch17

Jan 29, 2021
do you have a save with both routes? I mean with ng+
I'm afraid all my saves are in the archive. Was more interested in build experimentation at the time, thinking I'd get into ng+ & LoC after part 3. If you're out of luck, speedrunning one of the saves in ng+ as a last resort should be relatively quick in theory.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I'm trying to change the characters in my party and apparently the button to do so is shift, but when I do so, nothing happens. did someone else get the same problem?

KovekB

Apr 10, 2022
Can anybody help? I'm trying to play by using JoiPlay on latest ver but the game fails to load and crashes, the error is the same as the msg above so I'm thinking there might be smth wrong with the current patch?

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
is the new sex scene not translated yet?
Which one I know that like a couple of Alma elma scenes got translated in a recent patch this month. So not all the scenes are probably translated. But which one? So that I have an idea of where to look to see if they're translated in the most recent patch.

ataru123

Sep 6, 2024
Which one I know that like a couple of Alma elma scenes got translated in a recent patch this month. So not all the scenes are probably translated. But which one? So that I have an idea of where to look to see if they're translated in the most recent patch.
like raphaela and tamamo, litteraly every new girl beside cockroach girl

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
like raphaela and tamamo, litteraly every new girl beside cockroach girl
Well I am checking scene recollection specifically looking at the last ones listed because those would be probably the last ones translated. Tamamo, Eden (AD), and Alice the 15th I see are translated while the rest of the final page are untranslated. I'm using the September 1st translations.

Looking into things a bit deeper grabbing a few bosses as an examples. Yao and black takuki are completely translated while elf princess and Inugami gyobu-danuki aren't. I'm pretty sure I applied my translation properly so they should all be translated if they all were. So I can probably say that the translations are a bit selective of which ones take priority they aren't translating everything in one go. They're going piece by piece. And you might want to just update your translations. I myself need to update because there was a update like last week that I haven't grabbed and applied yet.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Well I am checking scene recollection specifically looking at the last ones listed because those would be probably the last ones translated. Tamamo, Eden (AD), and Alice the 15th I see are translated while the rest of the final page are untranslated. I'm using the September 1st translations.

Looking into things a bit deeper grabbing a few bosses as an examples. Yao and black takuki are completely translated while elf princess and Inugami gyobu-danuki aren't. I'm pretty sure I applied my translation properly so they should all be translated if they all were. So I can probably say that the translations are a bit selective of which ones take priority they aren't translating everything in one go. They're going piece by piece. And you might want to just update your translations. I myself need to update because there was a update like last week that I haven't grabbed and applied yet.
Well speak of the Devil.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SmiggyBalls104

May 17, 2024
Btw, is there a way to simply get reincarnated back to the battle you lost or at least to the same dungeon rather than all the way to Ilias Temple? Or is the only way to efficiently lose and progress through the game via the Hades battle-replayer? Because, honestly, I haven't lost to more than a couple of monsters throughout the entire game because it's just such a hassle lol, the main reason that bothers me is because of the humorous Ilias evaluations I've been missing out on which is half of makes losing rewarding lol. Thanks.

Also, can it be said that the Pocket Castle requests are in most cases simply the same as the loss-scenes but with different with different dialogue? I know they add some unique variations, but, can the first couple of request (1/2/etc.) always be assumed to use the same artwork as however many unique loss-scenes the monster that beat you has? (i.e. have I missed out on unique artwork as well as the less-so significant dialogues? I suspect the answer is yes, but I'd like to know how significant a yes lol

rodft

Apr 19, 2020
Good day friends. Anyone has a save with everything unlock, even the collab scenario? Wanna play part 3 demo. thank you

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes