RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
What's the best place to grind? I'm somewhat new, though it is getting pretty rough now. I heard of a Labyrinth of Chaos but whenever I tired it, it says it cannot be accessed in the trial version.

I've just been doing Unlimited Goah Noah coliseum but that's pretty slow.

Any good place to get fast levels or very good equipment?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
What's the best place to grind? I'm somewhat new, though it is getting pretty rough now. I heard of a Labyrinth of Chaos but whenever I tired it, it says it cannot be accessed in the trial version.

I've just been doing Unlimited Goah Noah coliseum but that's pretty slow.

Any good place to get fast levels or very good equipment?
I mean any most recent and most difficult area is fine, since you're new and calling the noa collosseum slow (even though its one of the best) i'll assume you likely cant do the highest tier fight
Mimic island is a good farm location, its on the bottom right corner of the map in the ocean

Equipment is easily found if you just progress through the game, the ores you occasionally are prompted to get are generally good equipment for the most part, the rarer items can replace them
and search for something better too

If you're sturggling you can also lower the difficulty with the reaper

And definitely consider that your struggle is due to you having a bad team, 97% of the characters are kinda pointless unless you purposefully maximize them in a specific niche, which still is a worse team than most of the good companions or a meta build

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I mean any most recent and most difficult area is fine, since you're new and calling the noa collosseum slow (even though its one of the best) i'll assume you likely cant do the highest tier fight
Mimic island is a good farm location, its on the bottom right corner of the map in the ocean

Equipment is easily found if you just progress through the game, the ores you occasionally are prompted to get are generally good equipment for the most part, the rarer items can replace them
and search for something better too

If you're sturggling you can also lower the difficulty with the reaper

And definitely consider that your struggle is due to you having a bad team, 97% of the characters are kinda pointless unless you purposefully maximize them in a specific niche, which still is a worse team than most of the good companions or a meta build
Whose the 3% useful characters?

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Whose the 3% useful characters?
The 3% of characters they like, of course.

I joke, but I will object to them thinking niche build companions are bad. Purposefully maximizing a character is exactly what that you're supposed to do these types of games and it doesn't really hurt the team comp because they are fulfilling a job. Like you're going to tell me that a team of a buffer, a healer, a tank, and a damage dealer is bad team design? This guy is the type of guy who'd probably respond to Sonya's question with not even worth a party slot with that mentality.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I will object to them thinking niche build companions are bad.
I never said they'll be bad, just not as good, idk, build a team full of like the 7 total male companions you can recruit (forgot the exact number), more power to you

Purposefully maximizing a character is exactly what that you're supposed to do these types of games and it doesn't really hurt the team comp because they are fulfilling a job.
Hard disagree on that, some races and jobs are simply more faovred than others, the width of an ocean that are mgqp companions are purely for personal taste of player themselves, kitsune team, angel team, there's plenty of versions for each character to make a team out of
All of them will survive the main game, paradox is questionable since it'd require some skill, definitely isnt making it through carnage though

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
I never said they'll be bad, just not as good, idk, build a team full of like the 7 total male companions you can recruit (forgot the exact number), more power to you

Hard disagree on that, some races and jobs are simply more faovred than others, the width of an ocean that are mgqp companions are purely for personal taste of player themselves, kitsune team, angel team, there's plenty of versions for each character to make a team out of
All of them will survive the main game, paradox is questionable since it'd require some skill, definitely isnt making it through carnage though
In what world is building a team of purely one thing, even related to what I said, I said build a character in a way that caters to their niche doesn't hurt team building. And doing so does not hurt team building because they are fulfilling a role. Monotype race teams aren't fulfilling niches. They are restriction that you're placing on yourself and restricting your team building options.

For example, you have a character that's focused on Oracle skills you try to maximize their Oracle skill usage. In whatever way you see fit. They fulfill their niche and if you want to use them for that niche, it does not hurt your team building because as they are fulfilling their job.

Why do people make Captain shield nightmares? Because of the nightmare trait, making them excellent tanks and double super appeal means that they're targeted more when it isn't AOE attacks.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been grinding for hours wanted to see how far I could push her stats with the stuff available currently this is a new record for me. Would be higher if I had dress mastery from queen fucker. but that isn't available legitimately yet. Succubi are just fun when you can speed/dex stack them to hell and back.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Been grinding for hours wanted to see how far I could push her stats with the stuff available currently this is a new record for me. Would be higher if I had dress mastery from queen fucker. but that isn't available legitimately yet. Succubi are just fun when you can speed/dex stack them to hell and back.
One of these days I need to do this with Teeny. I know she isn’t great but as a Lamia lover I feel compelled to.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
In what world is building a team of purely one thing, even related to what I said, I said build a character in a way that caters to their niche doesn't hurt team building. And doing so does not hurt team building because they are fulfilling a role. Monotype race teams aren't fulfilling niches. They are restriction that you're placing on yourself and restricting your team building options.
I dont have a way of summerizing the validity of very niche in a single message, and you missed the point to what i said.
"Mono" building isnt harmful, i said that there is enough of each nice (niche means both race and job) to create a team out of.
This was meant to be a counter to your point that the thing you said about the game being made to be used in niche maximization.
The way i interpreted this, is if that was true, each and every single niche would be near equal, each character would have traits which provide inherently unique traits and advantages you cant get better elsewhere, which isnt true.
Bosses and superbossses more often than not have better versions of traits for their particular race, so using some other succubuss instead of alma elma who's by far one of the best characters, would be entirely of personal choice of liking that character or wanting to build a certain type of team purely ouf of your curiosity and wanting to have fun, but that it would not be as effective as better alternatives, which is what i said.

For example, you have a character that's focused on Oracle skills you try to maximize their Oracle skill usage. In whatever way you see fit. They fulfill their niche and if you want to use them for that niche, it does not hurt your team building because as they are fulfilling their job.
Is there even a way to properly use an oracle? :KEK:
Coin toss literally causes instant death to either the enemy or you based on pure chance, assuming no character has immunity to that

Why do people make Captain shield nightmares? Because of the nightmare trait, making them excellent tanks and double super appeal means that they're targeted more when it isn't AOE attacks.
Still wild how they added a race like that, its unlikely there ever be a better tank than a nightmare because of this

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
One of these days I need to do this with Teeny. I know she isn’t great but as a Lamia lover I feel compelled to.
Crack theory teeny gets a side quest to train under Scylla, because they have a race dedicated to what she does. And it's another step towards mending the artificial rift between races.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Crack theory teeny gets a side quest to train under Scylla, because they have a race dedicated to what she does. And it's another step towards mending the artificial rift between races.
Scylla servant Teeny? …. Would.

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
A̸͍͉̖̾͑̎L̵̨̟͖̀͒L̸̝͔̿͊͝ ̶͎̋̃͘W̸̙̫̚ͅI̷͕̜̦̓̈́̾L̵̟̖͋Ļ̵̰̹̔̓̀ ̵͉̽B̴̪̌͝E̸̠͛C̴̻̏̒Ö̶̲̙̗́̕M̸̢͈̊͊E̴͈͛̍̃ ̷̯͂A̶̞̥͖͆̋͑P̶̹̬̎̀O̸̼̙͐̀̕P̴̞̹̜͗̚̚T̴̖̮͚̃͛O̴̙̲̘͑S̴̨̯̭̀̽̅Ǐ̴̤̖̻͆S̵̪͖̫̋̈́͌

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
I dont have a way of summerizing the validity of very niche in a single message, and you missed the point to what i said.
"Mono" building isnt harmful, i said that there is enough of each nice (niche means both race and job) to create a team out of.
This was meant to be a counter to your point that the thing you said about the game being made to be used in niche maximization.
niche does not mean race and job. Niche means their roll in a team. Their specialization that only they can do. You just took my examples and joked about them. When you take something and and lean into what they want to do, they tend to do those things well. Mono building isn't about niches it is a restriction. And is harmful because it gives everyone the same weaknesses. And don't give me that I'll cover up their weaknesses with abilities because if you have to do that, clearly you recognize there's a problem with the mono team in the first place. Mono race teams also might lack a character proficient in a role. Which is why it's the opposite of niche. There is a reason colosseum has a challenge dedicated to mono teams.

The way i interpreted this, is if that was true, each and every single niche would be near equal, each character would have traits which provide inherently unique traits and advantages you cant get better elsewhere, which isnt true.
Bosses and superbossses more often than not have better versions of traits for their particular race, so using some other succubuss instead of alma elma who's by far one of the best characters, would be entirely of personal choice of liking that character or wanting to build a certain type of team purely ouf of your curiosity and wanting to have fun, but that it would not be as effective as better alternatives, which is what i said.
Well then you interpreted it wrong because even if if something is niche, if something fulfills the same niche but does better they are better in a niche. Which is what you said and is correct. Using your alma elma example she has boosted pleasure damage, sex craft damage, and unarmed damage. Assuming you are giving her pleasure strike this makes her damage multipliers from unarmed and sex craft skills equal to each other. She fulfilled the role best suited for lewd fighter succubus characters like say Rumi. And you would be hard pressed to find succubi with higher sex craft damage. Physical wise alma elma is the best. Magically? Not so much. Take the newer elder succubus companion. Her niche would be more focused on magic with her trait increasing magic damage to pleasure ailment afflicted enemies. Now would you run them on the same team? synergy wise maybe. But if you are using both at the same time it stands to reason that their niche isn't being used. Because the enemy isn't immune or resistant to one or the other.

Cow demon queen compared to mina the minotaur is a perfect instance of direct upgrades as cow demon queen is just better as a berserker beast with access to races mina doesn't get to get more abilities to augment the build.

But then we hit plateaus of power where unless it's labyrinth of chaos being particularly stronger in a niche means less since you already hit the threshold needed for something. And in labyrinth of chaos you're doing a buff fest to the point you hit a plateau at high level.

My points being play what you enjoy. Which you yourself said with your not so great point of mono teams and I don't see why you try to fight me on that. Characters fulfilling a role doesn't make them bad for team building. Which is objectively correct. Because them fulfilling a certain role is why you would pick them for a team. Maximizing that is the next reasonable step. Certain characters can share a role and one can be better than the other. But that doesn't mean the lesser character is bad.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
My points being play what you enjoy. Which you yourself said with your not so great point of mono teams and I don't see why you try to fight me on that. Characters fulfilling a role doesn't make them bad for team building. Which is objectively correct. Because them fulfilling a certain role is why you would pick them for a team. Maximizing that is the next reasonable step. Certain characters can share a role and one can be better than the other. But that doesn't mean the lesser character is bad.
Let's end it at that then :BootyTime:

SmiggyBalls104

May 17, 2024
Okay, so I just spent 80-odd hours playing through the visual novel-ish first three games, only to find out these games aren't the sequels I was led to believe they were lol (at least they don't seem to be from the opening minutes of gameplay). Are the stories in any meaningful way connected (i.e. does this game ever stray into sequel territory or is it more of an alternate version of the story featuring the same characters?)?

What I really want to know is whether playing those first three games to any extent enriches the experience of these ones, as that was my primary intention in playing the older ones in the first place haha

Edit: also is going through that vague patch process necessary with the current download file?

Last edited:

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Okay, so I just spent 80-odd hours playing through the visual novel-ish first three games, only to find out these games aren't the sequels I was led to believe they were lol (at least they don't seem to be from the opening minutes of gameplay). Are the stories in any meaningful way connected (i.e. does this game ever stray into sequel territory or is it more of an alternate version of the story featuring the same characters?)?

What I really want to know is whether playing those first three games to any extent enriches the experience of these ones, as that was my primary intention in playing the older ones in the first place haha

Edit: also is going through that vague patch process necessary with the current download file?

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020

hold that thought, 80 hours? :KEK:
I dont recall it being that long, did you die 5 times to every enemy in the game?

dye area

Formerly 'BigManShwan'
Jun 6, 2019
Hey Y'all, just tried to open the game today and got this error
Any advice on fixing it? I'm not great with knowing what this means.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes