RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
I wish we got a boomerang that counted as a shield so that I could run boomerang booster on captain shield. Relevant? probably not, no. Useful on slimes? 100%

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I wish we got a boomerang that counted as a shield so that I could run boomerang booster on captain shield. Relevant? probably not, no. Useful on slimes? 100%
On today's episode of obscure builds

I mean im also confused as to why its weapon and shield instead of just 2 hands, why would a mage or support all need to use a shield? they can dual wield to staves for... double the power?Im not sure if that's supposed to work but it sure as hell does

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
Why can't I do Amabie's side quest??? I'm already done with all the prerequisites... I'm on 3.00 demo...
1001254948.jpg

hayase_gA

Aug 17, 2021
guys, I wanna ask does anyone have save files after finishing the collab event (I prefer the save files which still remain the side quest of collab event to bring them back to Pocket Castle by myself )?
I just lost all progress after the disk drive broke and none of any hope to recover it.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Alonzoman

Sep 28, 2017
Where can I learn the "Logos Magia" skill for Luka?
You need Luka's chaos weapon, which you can get by doing 100 trillion damage to the Reaper in the "battle challenge". However, you can't use chaos equipment on the 3.0 demo, so the skill is unusable for now.

• Love
Reactions: Astaryx

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
You need Luka's chaos weapon, which you can get by doing 100 trillion damage to the Reaper in the "battle challenge". However, you can't use chaos equipment on the 3.0 demo, so the skill is unusable for now.
Probably would be hard to even hit 100 trillion at least in 3.0 since some tools are different from before. Gaia robe no longer boosting holy and dark, ability cost changes though those are minor for reaper challenge, ect.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Probably would be hard to even hit 100 trillion at least in 3.0 since some tools are different from before. Gaia robe no longer boosting holy and dark, ability cost changes though those are minor for reaper challenge, ect.
Is there a list of what has changed in part 3?

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Is there a list of what has changed in part 3?
This is a site that I go to frequently when looking up some information here and there. It even has a guide on the previous version's reaper challenge setup.
This link is a link directly to the patch notes section of the page. Just open the tab for the 3.0 version. Not sure if it has everything but it has some changes of note.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
This is a site that I go to frequently when looking up some information here and there. It even has a guide on the previous version's reaper challenge setup.
This link is a link directly to the patch notes section of the page. Just open the tab for the 3.0 version. Not sure if it has everything but it has some changes of note.
Thanks….not a fan of all those weapon nerfs though…

Alonzoman

Sep 28, 2017
It's definitely harder with the weapon nerfs. If it's possible to attempt the Reaper challenge, I'll have to attempt it to see how high I can get with no chaos weapons or equipment. I think I barely got over 1 trillion without chaos gear in 2.41. (I got to over 13 quadrillion after becoming fully equipped with chaos gear.)

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
potentially in p3 LoC? Doubt alot of people hit 100 trillion either way

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
If 3rd route does indeed require the 2 main routes to be completed (and therefore NG+), it would make sense that it would be part of the post-release updates.

Although, it's possible that the 3rd path was just meant to be a secret? (kinda copium, I know...)
I thought to myself, well if there are 2 routes and ng+ is a thing, then could a secret 3rd route appear where you can bring both the goddess and monster lord with you for a true paradox ending if you do both routes.

It would also be cool as hell if in both endings on each route you had to beat an extra secret boss fight that was hard af (hardest fight in game basically) to unlock 1/2 for each requirement. I guess the true hardest fight would be the 3rd acts ending boss.

Edit: I guess you could also get a cool thing with Alice, or Sonya could turn into a semi corrupted new version of her being your new 3rd act companion.

Last edited:
Reactions: SALSeason

SmiggyBalls104

May 17, 2024
hold that thought, 80 hours? :KEK:
I don't recall it being that long, did you die 5 times to every enemy in the game?
I'm a slow goer man. I chose to see every defeat scene and read all of said scenes' dialogue (even those which grossed me out which, frankly, was a lot lol) so as to not risk missing any expository dialogue (of which there was scarcely ever any) and lose enough times to be hit by every attack at least once and read through every townfolk dialogue menu multiple times to see if they changed with the story (which was rarely, if ever actually lol) and of course read through the monsterpedia entries. That said, I think maybe most took a similar approach, but I'm a fairly thorough reader (i.e. slow boi) in general and for some reason those games had me paying unnecessary attention to absolutely everything.

Also if someone could confirm whether maxing enemy affinity in this game is at all beneficial, that'd be nice lol

Edit: also whether it's possible to access the text log during scenes or to view scenes relevant to the story again (this plot is hella convoluted)

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes