flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hey, how do I install the mod? Thanks in advamce!
Please refer to the "modding" guide in my signature.

flannan you're a good sport for answering all those questions. I wouldn't have the patience lol.
When I run out of patience, I write a guide. Or refer to a guide of a guy who ran out of patience before me.
I have 3 guides for MBM. ;)

Reactions: RazielaMonarch

gumi6969

Mar 1, 2024
No. "You" are the only one who gets to fuck Amilia and other colleagues.
Got it, thanks for the reply! I just found a post that mentions a way to use SE to change the appearance and works for these NPCs
But I failed in the actual operation, I couldn't find a value that determined their appearance

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Got it, thanks for the reply! I just found a post that mentions a way to use SE to change the appearance and works for these NPCs
But I failed in the actual operation, I couldn't find a value that determined their appearance
I think their actual appearance overrides whatever they are "supposed" to look like. But it still influences their children. At least, that's what I got from Complex Breeding.

Reactions: gumi6969

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022

Torikomerguez

Mar 26, 2021

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
anyone have a fix for a bug where the girls image just shows up as a siluette?
The only real fix for that would be to make game render a static image of the slave as they actually look like. Basically how devs did that in ProjectR. Probably won't happen for MBM.

In the meantime, for CB mechanics what is the real use of Taint upgrade for tentacles? I know it gives slaves Eternal +1 essence and stops at that. But it's mostly useless by the default, IMO.
My idea is it would be cool to make use of Eternal essence for slaves to have female offsprings with some later monsters, like minotaur/salamander.
Basically, there are slaves without any essence like Golems. If tentacles's Taint is changed in this way, you can send them there first and then try to breed them with big monsters with more essences.
So that actually makes player to learn Profession mechanics, Tentacle mechanics, Barbara's upgrades as well. Just saying, it's possible to make it this way.

I also confirm there's a working "50-day limit extension" along with making player to pay with female slaves (any base race) with icons.

NamRam

Mar 27, 2023
When I drag milk on to a girl it doesn't use it but regular milk does. What am i doing wrong? I have mods turned on.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
When I drag milk on to a girl it doesn't use it but regular milk does. What am i doing wrong? I have mods turned on.
Let me guess - you are using Complex Breeding? Complex Breeding has its own milk you can't get through cheats. And does not support using old milk that increases stats.

Reactions: NamRam

Smirnovvo

Aug 26, 2024
so it's a great game but I was wondering if they are still updating it. It is really entertaining until day 51 after that there is not much to do. It would be quite entertaining if they added a mechanic to make your monsters/slaves fight, in a DLC or something. By the way, what is the highest rank that a slave can achieve? I've only had A and B ranks and I don't even know which one is better. lol

NamRam

Mar 27, 2023
Let me guess - you are using Complex Breeding? Complex Breeding has its own milk you can't get through cheats. And does not support using old milk that increases stats.
That was it thank you. Do you know where i find the Titsmod V2+ for CBwithTits?

Reactions: flannan

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
While it's possible to make payments extend 50 days limit to a custom day (100 for example), there's a problem - you won't get an ending at day 50 either. So you'll actually have to play up to day 100 (any limit day is set) to get the ending.

NamRam
Here (Link)
CBwithTits plugin is in ModPack.

I'm currently playtesting CB/base game to see if I can share relatively stable build of this with activated CB and 50-day limit break (set to 100 for now).

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so it's a great game but I was wondering if they are still updating it. It is really entertaining until day 51 after that there is not much to do. It would be quite entertaining if they added a mechanic to make your monsters/slaves fight, in a DLC or something. By the way, what is the highest rank that a slave can achieve? I've only had A and B ranks and I don't even know which one is better. lol
The developers have finished this game, and moved on to ProjectR. In Project R, you breed monsters to help you defend against hordes of rampaging human women.
Not sure what you mean when you speak about ranks, but Japanese ranks go from F (beginner) to A (best in a country), and then continue to S (godlike), SS (overpowered) and SSS (power scaling has gone out of control).

Reactions: rKnight

Mana Renard

Aug 5, 2020
Can i play it on Android
Theoretically, it is possible to run it with an emulator using the wine kernel.
For example, winlator, but it has relatively high configuration requirements.
My phone is a Snapdragon 855 soc, and the frame rate is not ideal when running.
Screenshot_2024-09-12-00-09-07-477_com.winlator.jpg

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Looks like mipmaps issue on modded texture import is finally figured out:
(Comparison is done at max zoom out and captured externally, that's why it's low-res. You can find full res comparison in attachments).

MBMmipmapComparison.png

Yeah, took me long enough to figure it out, but basically imported texture must have mipmaps baked in and also be in DDS format. For generating mipmaps and convering .png to .dds you can use Nvidia Texture Tools Exporter:

MBMtexture.png

And for import I know only one tool which can import back DDS without issues - UnityEX. I don't know if free version can import it back, but paid one does for sure.

Now, all these textures packed back in Bundle files will bloat filesize by ~2.5 mb for each edited texture. This can be avoided by unpacking Bundle files and then using "Write to .resS" in UnityEX texture import options.

So yeah, this is actually a big deal for Tits mod, since it allows me to rebuild outline textures so it will look like the originals and it looks like mipmap issue is resolved.

PS: I still like the way no-outlines version looks like, but since major texture issue is fixed it's just an option now.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes