Mana Renard

Aug 5, 2020
Is there an android version of this?
There is no Android version, and the production team has no plans to port it.
Currently it can only be run through the wine kernel emulator, and the efficiency is not good
And because it is not adapted to touch screen operations, various actions are very inconvenient. Screenshot_2024-09-12-00-09-07-477_com.winlator.jpg

Reactions: flannan

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
One thing I always forgot to check in Spine for MBM before was 'performance metrics tab'. Glad I did:

AmiliaOptimizedComparison.png

Nothing serious for original if it's just one skeleton, but it's never the case with MBM. Clipping section is generally bad for performance and should be avoided.
Also a reminder why "Unique slaves" existing in MBM was a bad call - every unique slave requires separate skeleton to render and it all adds up to CPU calculation (they are also unoptimized). So yeah, for performance reason I'd always suggest for players to get rid of slaves like Aure, Silvia, etc. Optimizing them will help with performance (mostly for CPU load), but it is what it is.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Another thing which I find a bit interesting... maybe also some rant here to the developer UnknownDevDot :

As I posted before, I found a way to fix mipmaps issue for modded MBM textures, but current solution comes with a drawback: edited texture needs to be recompressed again, which is like saving JPEG image to JPEG again resulting in quality loss and some additional artifacts.
Good news is we actually have access to most MBM's graphics in uncompressed form via pre-release versions (They used RGBA32 format which takes a lot of space on disk). Unfortunately, latest version I have is v0.7, so I can't upgrade every asset (including DLC assets as well), so PLEASE, if anyone have pre-release build of MBM newer than 0.7 (0.8, 0.9, 0.10+) - PM me. It's probably the last chance for the game to have upgraded quality assets.

Now, release game comes with DXT5 assets and I have access to pre-release RGBA32 uncompressed data, so how can I use it without bloating bundle size after import ( +4 mb for each imported texture and resulting in more memory usage in runtime )?
Short answer is to use BC7 compression instead. Same memory requirements, engine support is there, resulted asset actually have LESS compression artifacts - it's especially noticeable when looking at bright/high contrast spots in general/clothes/hairs.

Probably not the best example I can give right now, but let's take a look at Amilia ("Night Stand" version)

BC7vsDXT5forum2.png

And yeah, while maximum available zoom is like this:

BC7vsDXT5forum1.png

PS: pre-release "night version" shoes were red :)

I don't see a reason to use DXT5 and I'd suggest to developers to not use it for ProjectR too. Performance difference comes from optimized .skel files (Prune weights, don't overuse clipping function!) and texture resolution first.

As for texture, this asset in original game comes with 2048x1024 atlas resolution, while current modded version use Polygonal texture packing and can fit into 1024x1024 atlas file. No benefits for release game file size, but it should actually help with faster texture processing.

Update: Texture resolution must be 2:1 or 4:1 proportions to be able to generate 12 mipmap levels. So final Amilia sprite atlas is 2048:512 now.

Closing note: this is NOT an upscaled texture vs original texture, but an original asset from pre-release version with a better texture format!

Last edited:

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
Does anyone have any ideas to help me? I play with a complex breeding for dummies, everything was going well, and I don't know why, but my pixies (40 in total) have completely stopped working? Given the size of my empire it's impossible to play like this, I don't want to start all over again T_T

Edit : I had a bug with a gnome, who disappeared but was considered grabbed by the game, and therefore blocked everything, just alt+F4. Apparently by moving this girl again without bug, it unblocked everything. I didn't understand anything x_x
But they work but strangely, even once pregnant, girls continues to get fucked until their life is low (it's looooong), then gets treated, then back to the cage, then birth, it's so long for nothing! Any idea to fix this?

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
But they work but strangely, even once pregnant, girls continues to get fucked until their life is low (it's looooong), then gets treated, then back to the cage, then birth, it's so long for nothing! Any idea to fix this?
This is "Restless girls" mod. When switched off, it makes girls' rest time 0, not whatever it should be. So either turn it on and set a reasonable rest time, or remove the mod from your mods folder.

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
This is "Restless girls" mod. When switched off, it makes girls' rest time 0, not whatever it should be. So either turn it on and set a reasonable rest time, or remove the mod from your mods folder.
OMG, right, i turn off the mods idk why, and now it's ok T_T love you bro (and thx for your guide, it's more easy to try to create all race :) )

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
Idk if you have a prefered timer for restless girls, but I find 3 seconds to be the sweet spot. 2 seconds makes it difficult for the pixies to collect them, and 4 or more is too slow.
it was set to 5 seconds base, I left it like that, the time does not shock me, it suits me.

Does anyone have or know by chance the list of ingredients obtainable via dismantling according to the races? I never used items before (except the ovarian regeneration serum) but with the complex breeding mods, some items are very useful to avoid random or other hassles, but I struggle to find certain ingredients (the "hearts" for example)...

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
it was set to 5 seconds base, I left it like that, the time does not shock me, it suits me.

Does anyone have or know by chance the list of ingredients obtainable via dismantling according to the races? I never used items before (except the ovarian regeneration serum) but with the complex breeding mods, some items are very useful to avoid random or other hassles, but I struggle to find certain ingredients (the "hearts" for example)...
I think dismantling results in Complex Breeding are defined by base race the advanced race evolves from. So everybody evolved from lizards can have dragon person tail as dismantling by-product.

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
I think dismantling results in Complex Breeding are defined by base race the advanced race evolves from. So everybody evolved from lizards can have dragon person tail as dismantling by-product.
i think the same, but event in the base version, idk which race give "heart" items by dismantling ^^" maybe all slaves, like pheromons ?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i think the same, but event in the base version, idk which race give "heart" items by dismantling ^^" maybe all slaves, like pheromons ?
There are two items with "heart" in their name in base game. Dwarven heart (looks like a heart symbol) and orc heart (looks like an anatomically-correct heart).
It seems like "bodily fluids" is common among all races and diseased DNA comes from any diseased being, while the rest of the ingredients are each specific to one race of slaves or monsters. For example, pheromones are from humans.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone know how to remove depraved from brainwashed girls?
You can't, but one thing I did for Tits mod is to remove blocking of NPC's CG access in brainwashed state. Any other normal slave have "depraved face" stat in her info tab which can be switched on/off.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes