FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
Okay, i managed to dig out where I shared my old save:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12114293

It uses in Complex Breeding For Dummies and Easy Mode, and it still took me hundreds of in-game days to discover most of the species.
I think I own some report for trouble You went through.
Complex Breeding override room upgrades with own. From gameplay I saw that Slave cages can only get "Classroom", and all brothel rooms can limit type of guest to enter and how much coin do they have.
Technically I can check if mod is installed and replace upgrades, but I dunno if I should even adapt Upgrades Plugin to Complex Breeding (In theory I can check if plugin running and change upgrade paths, but...). Current version will break mod balance tough.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hi can someone help me with this error? it just doesnt let me play it
View attachment 3988403
I can't help you, I never encountered an error like that. Try re-downloading the game, check if you have enough disk space and memory space, check if you have the latest video drivers. If that doesn't help, I don't know. The game isn't too new, so it is unlikely to be because your PC isn't powerful enough.
Unless you're trying to make it work on your phone.

Reactions: GrogGuy

WSAnimeFeet

Apr 23, 2020
I can't help you, I never encountered an error like that. Try re-downloading the game, check if you have enough disk space and memory space, check if you have the latest video drivers. If that doesn't help, I don't know. The game isn't too new, so it is unlikely to be because your PC isn't powerful enough.
Unless you're trying to make it work on your phone.
I have edited this post like a couple times. But for some reason if i have file of the game out of the file that i have my other h-games, for some reason that i dont understand, the game works. So that was the solution, maybe its a file from another game that makes the game run that way but dont really care now i can play it finally . And thanks for replying

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
A question, how do you get the final harem?
Reach maximum favor with each colleague before day 51. Also earn a lot of money, but at that point, you should be swimming in money anyway.
On the dawn of day 51, the merchant will evaluate your performance and say you've won yourself a good place in the organization and all their hearts too. And you'll get a nice picture.
If you have trouble with that, refer to the guide in my signature.

koenigkarl

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any way to get the pixies working correctly with complex breeding mod?

It always ends in a cluster fuck and no slave is where it's supposed to be :<

azertyman123

Aug 12, 2024
I never had this problem with pixies and complex breeding. Maybe other mods are getting in the way?
The modding guide in your signature literally points out that some mods need to be deleted for pixies to work correctly? Complex breeding isn't available outside the modpack anymore, or at least I couldn't find it.

Reactions: koenigkarl

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The modding guide in your signature literally points out that some mods need to be deleted for pixies to work correctly? Complex breeding isn't available outside the modpack anymore, or at least I couldn't find it.
There should be a newer version outside the modpack, somewhere in this thread.
But yes, like I said in the guide, there are mods that can break pixies. Complex Breeding is not one of them.

Netox2804

Jan 26, 2023
I have edited this post like a couple times. But for some reason if i have file of the game out of the file that i have my other h-games, for some reason that i dont understand, the game works. So that was the solution, maybe its a file from another game that makes the game run that way but dont really care now i can play it finally . And thanks for replying
So, what you are saying is that this error occurs depending on where I unzip the file?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, what you are saying is that this error occurs depending on where I unzip the file?
I know that errors can occur if using modpack. For some reason, BepInEx prefers short paths with not too many exotic symbols.
Vanilla game is more resilient, but maybe it has its limits too.

Reactions: GrogGuy

StukaCat

Jul 26, 2024
How does brainwashing work? Everytime I want to activate it, the only options are for the NPCs to which later on prompts "brainwashing is not omnipotent". Do enlighten me.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How does brainwashing work? Everytime I want to activate it, the only options are for the NPCs to which later on prompts "brainwashing is not omnipotent". Do enlighten me.
To brainwash, you need:
1) Personal estate (buy with the button in the bottom-middle of the screen for 50 000 money)
2) 666 mana (you can sell tentacle eggs to the demoness for 50 mana each)
3) Maximum favor with a colleague.
After brainwashing, the colleague will be in your personal estate, ready for baby-making sex. And she'll let you keep the babies and do anything with them.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes