TukaLuna

Feb 28, 2022
You are playing with Complex Breeding mod. This change is a feature of Complex Breeding mod, not a bug.
Because the author hated it that pictures look nothing like the actual character.
so i need to just ignore it or close that window. Thanks anywya

Reactions: flannan

tbexpo

Oct 17, 2021
Put a girl with Multiple Pregnancy 3 into tentacle room. And she gave only 1 tentacle egg. Tried 4 times,and I didn't see case with 2~3 tentacle eggs.
Is Multiple Pregnancy simply just not work on tentacles? Or my bad luck?

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Do you really have to? I did an experiment, and we don't even need selective breeding to finish the game. 2 breeding rooms per kind of monster, and 1 per big monster, are enough to handle the demands, even if they don't have maxed out fertility and growth.
I've always personally enjoyed trying to optimize the hell out of games like this for some unknown (and partially masochistic) reason so while yes, I could put in a minimal amount of effort to complete the game... I could also create a massive underground facility with perfect monsters (5 second breeding time) with all perfect slaves, constantly churning out better ones from the private estate while keeping the game paused for as long as possible when moving slaves and monsters to optimize time usage.
I don't have a problem, you have a problem, obviously.

Reactions: borry684

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've always personally enjoyed trying to optimize the hell out of games like this for some unknown (and partially masochistic) reason so while yes, I could put in a minimal amount of effort to complete the game... I could also create a massive underground facility with perfect monsters (5 second breeding time) with all perfect slaves, constantly churning out better ones from the private estate while keeping the game paused for as long as possible when moving slaves and monsters to optimize time usage.
I don't have a problem, you have a problem, obviously.
Well, I can't argue with that, since that's my play style too.
But for room upgrades, I aim for perfection only in delivery rooms.

Reactions: Bolgui and borry684

kamrida

Aug 4, 2024
I wonder if there is a mod that girls could give birth to another girl who is same race after sex with monsters.
Say humen is possible to give birth a humen child after sex wit orc

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I wonder if there is a mod that girls could give birth to another girl who is same race after sex with monsters.
Say humen is possible to give birth a humen child after sex wit orc
This does happen in Complex Breeding.

crtily

Jul 20, 2024
I tried to concentrate the race trait of other races on one person, and it did work, but the other race traits I added did not appear on the information page 屏幕截图 2024-08-06 214513.png

Johnotron1223

Sep 13, 2023
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
Can someone upload the latest version for this modpack? I added it to my game files but my game wont work now. Says program not responding.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can someone upload the latest version for this modpack? I added it to my game files but my game wont work now. Says program not responding.
As far as I know, this is the latest version of the modpack. Please refer to the modding guide in my signature for how to install it.

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
Is it possible to update this so it can work with Mod pack/BepInEx 670 Mono build?
Mod Pack compiatability sounds a lot of hussle to go through, can't promiss yet, not much free time.
BepInEx 670 Mono build - Ye, I can look at that during weekend. But do You need it without modpack compitability? At least let's pray it works out of the box.

Reactions: AnimeSmile

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Guys, do you have the updated Spanish mod and a mod to go back in time, I can't unlock all the endings, or can you give me a full save?

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Which ending are you having trouble with?
the end of the Rune and the harem 2, no matter how many cheat mods it has, the improvement process and conditions for the advancement of the affinity of the NPCs are very slow, I only need those 2 for 100%, that's why I asked if there were mods to control time or a full knows

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes