efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
i didn't know how to get Minotaur and salamander how do i get it
you have to "dispose" of the slaves and monsters at the elf (she will kill them), you will have to buy a lot of them
elf.jpg
Warning: if its affinity is low it will often tend to go into pause after a certain amount of disposals!
favor.jpg
Complete all his achievements.

through this you will obtain various resources including the "original DNA".
dragon.jpg
just use it in the dragonid's tank and in a short time the chosen species will grow

Last edited:

Kari6565

Jun 26, 2024
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
can you pls explain how i can get this to work? i simply tried a lot and don't know anymore

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The fairies go on strike and you do nothing. Any suggestions? I have tried restarting the game, but it happens at very different times, day 90, day 63, day 43. After that, if I try to continue playing the game it breaks. It doesn't let me pick up anything, it stays in movement mode and if I change the map, all the women and monsters disappear.
Game with base game + BepInEx 670 v13
Thanks
Kinda late but if you're using the mods, it's due to the.... Forgot what it was called, but: time error. The fairies I believe are set to move too quickly, so the fairies error out if too many tasks are done
Ex. It tries to do something that isn't there anymore; such as when you bulk sale slaves, or the game tries to move multiple babies to the slave pens all at once. That sorta thing.

TLDR Due to some mod's default, fairies bug out. To fix you needa change said mod's default value
[Again, forgot the exact value to help.]

Edit: Found the post
Had to delete my earlier message because I was misremebering something, though the problem still exists. The pixies tend to not transport pregnant slaves to the delivery room and monsters just continue mating with them. I already checked the general and individual pixy settings, everything should be working correctly... Does anybody know what is happening and how I can solve it? Thx in advance

Edit: Did some more searching in this thread and found out it is because the Restless Girls mod was turned off -_- 5 seconds is the original time, right?

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
new species?
Well, that's Complex Breeding mod. I tried Complex Breeding for dummies before but I only tried main version recently and damn...

Angel (Human With Human): Sacred +8, Magical +4. Forbidden - Demonic, Eternal
Devil (Angel With Human): Demonic +9. Forbidden - Sacred
Dragon (Drake with Salamander) : Sacred +8 Elemental +9. Forbidden - Demonic, Eternal
Drake (Lizard with Human) : Elemental +2 Feral +2
Drakolich (Drake with Salamander) : Elemental +5 Eteranl +6. Forbidden - Sacred.
Drow (Elf with Human) : Demonic +3. Forbidden - Sacred.
Fairy (Elf with Human) : Magical +2. Forbidden - Demonic, Eternal
Ghoul (Human With Human): Disease +50% Health 20-25%
Goblin (Human with Goblin)
Hobgoblin (Goblin with Goblin) : Demonic +4
Horse (Sheep with Horse)
Kitsune (Wolf with Human) : Sacred +4 Magical +6. Forbidden - Demonic, Eternal, Feral
Mermaid (Elf with Human) : Magical +5. Forbidden - Demonic, Feral.
Minotaur (Sheep with Minotaur) : Demonic +4 Feral +4. Forbidden - Sacred
Nekomata (Imp with Human) : Magical +1, Feral +3
Orc (Goblin with Orc) : Demonic +1
Redcap (Hobgoblin With Goblin) : Demonic +7
Salamander (Lizard with Salamander) : Elemental +3 Magical +2 Feral +3
Slime (Gnome with Human) : Elemental +5 Magical +3
Succubus (Imp with Human) : Demonic +5
Vampire (Human With Human): Eternal +5. Forbidden - Demonic, Sacred
Wererabbit (Rabbit with Werewolf) : Demonic +2 Feral +2 /chance increase with depravity
Werewolf (Wolf with Werewolf) : Demonic +1 Feral +2

The thing is, mod author used graphics assets from the base game and remixed them to make unique species. It's up to you to get "Base" species from the market and breed them in a specific way to get new ones.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
okay i have a bug on day 20, the game says sell 1 orc and i still lose, does someone knows the problem?
Note that you need to sell the orc specifically on day 20. Not on any of the previous days. You will see if you have fulfilled the request by the counters on left side of the game screen. The number of monsters and monster types you need to sell depends on difficulty level.
You can also lose if you run out of money sufficiently badly. This... takes some skill to make it happen, unless you are playing Complex Breeding.
I have no other ideas.

Kari6565

Jun 26, 2024
Note that you need to sell the orc specifically on day 20. Not on any of the previous days. You will see if you have fulfilled the request by the counters on left side of the game screen. The number of monsters and monster types you need to sell depends on difficulty level.
You can also lose if you run out of money sufficiently badly. This... takes some skill to make it happen, unless you are playing Complex Breeding.
I have no other ideas.
it happent with complex breeding yes

Throwaway90001000

Jun 22, 2020
does anyone know a way to get the cosmetic potions to work properly with the complex breeding mod? it wont let me use it on slave NPCs and only on monster NPCs.
im running the modpack listed in this page and using the TitsV2 mod

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes