zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Anyone here can help me find a cheat table with working time freeze? I'm playing with the modpack+Tits mod installed and it seems both of them together have made all of the cheat tables i found here not work anymore.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
If a slave gives birth, it will come out as a baby and over time grow up into a loli (and yes, you can make the loli do what all the other slaves do)
If a slave gives birth after mating with the player in the "private estate" or with one of the brothel's customers, it will come out as a baby... in the vanilla version, not modded

Reactions: flannan and zeedoe

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Sorry, this game is complete, and the developers have moved on to their next game, ProjectR.
However, it is undeniable that we all hope for a new update that gives some new features such as other types of monsters or additional animations... or perhaps the possibility to choose between horse and dog/wolf at the brothel!

Just a little more variety. It's quite obvious that qualitatively speaking few games are comparable to this one.

Reactions: Nellean and flannan

UsedUpAdmiral

Mar 3, 2024
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
How do exactly do you extract BedInEx? Do I just move whats in the BIE RAR into the folder, because that didn't seem to work, or do I do something else?

fap addict

Jul 21, 2022
how the fuck do i get a minotaur? is it bugged? i have been refreshing the shop non stop and i cant find him even if i said the girl i want you to sell me minotaur today, i dont see any minotaur only wolfs, orcs and goblins idk if there is salamandar i didnt unlock him yet

Last edited:

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
how the fuck do i get a minotaur? is it bugged? i have been refreshing the shop non stop and i cant find him even if i said the girl i want you to sell me minotaur today, i dont see any minotaur only wolfs, orcs and goblins idk if there is salamandar i didnt unlock him yet
You gotta make them in a test tube using origin dna which is a rare item you get when chopping people up

Julius-Ark

May 1, 2019
The base game, the cosmetic potion works on girls and mosnter, but when i download the mod, the cosmetic is only works on monster. Considering there is bunch of changes for girls on the mod, its understandable, but is there another way to edit the female?

Dec 15, 2021
i just found out that if i brainwash one of the npcs colleagues i cant undo it and so i cant watch their h-scene again and they stan in their depraved mode in the personal manor. in the modpack is there a mod that fixes that and which one is it. i want to play the base game, but that part dose annoy me, or is the scene available in gallery mode once i finish the game. for context i havent beaten the game yet, im on day 36. kinda worried i could brick something

Last edited:

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
i just found out that if i brainwash one of the npcs colleagues i cant undo it and so i cant watch their h-scene again and they stan in their depraved mode in the personal manor. in the modpack is there a mod that fixes that and which one is it. i want to play the base game, but that part dose annoy me, or is the scene available in gallery mode once i finish the game. for context i havent beaten the game yet, im on day 36. kinda worried i could brick something
It is vanilla so you didn't break anything and yes it is available in the gallery, As for being able to access it, I do believe you need to finish the game

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes