flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Another thing I realized is that the old save was still there even though I had deleted the entire folder, I don't know if I should also delete it, although I don't know where it is located either.
I don't think you need to delete the save folder. But it is in
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData\
with some variation possible depending on your operating system.

Acromedis

Jun 12, 2024
I don't think you need to delete the save folder. But it is in
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData\
with some variation possible depending on your operating system.
Thanks for telling me where it is located, I deleted it just in case

Delete everything.

1.Download fresh game again.
2.Download Tits mod (if you play with tits if not skip this)
3.Download mod pack
4.Install tits and overright everything (skip if not gonna use tits mod)
5.Install mod pack
6.Delete pixies dll. And nothing else.

Start the game, turn mods off. Leave the game.
Start the game again, turn CB on. Leave the game.
Start the game again, turn cb for dummies and cb with tits (skip if not gonna use tits).
I can't help you otherwise.
I did everything again exactly as you said and I still have the same error, I'm condemned to playing only with the base game or with the bugged Complex breeding mod apparently

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Thanks for telling me where it is located, I deleted it just in case

I did everything again exactly as you said and I still have the same error, I'm condemned to playing only with the base game or with the bugged Complex breeding mod apparently

I'll upload both with tits and without tits. Wait.

• Angry
Reactions: Nadekai

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
You were supposed to delete pixiesinprivate.dll inside plugin folder and that is it.

However I don't know details. CB cannot play with randomnames. Also I don't know what version of CB you have, new version is not compatible with ANYTHING. Only CB and nothing else. MODPACK isn't updated for new version of CB.
Chaosmarket can also bug CB.

I uploaded two versions, one is no tits. Basically everything just no pixiesinprivate.dll. Already set up mods as well. Just click and play.

Other folder is with tits mod. It grants another tits size and some clothes. Superior experience. But you do you.
However I deleted most mods from the pack in the second folder, or anything that messed CB this or other way. Personally, most bug free experience.

Reactions: Acromedis

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Is it a "feature" of one of the mods in the modpack that tutorials get autoskipped? Possibly avoiding some conflict with the tutorials? I get the first few tutorial messages, but they get autoskipped after that. The option to skip them is enabled in the settings and grayed out so I can't change it.

I'm not getting the sex scenes with the assistants either, which I assume is because the game considers those "tutorials".

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is it a "feature" of one of the mods in the modpack that tutorials get autoskipped? Possibly avoiding some conflict with the tutorials? I get the first few tutorial messages, but they get autoskipped after that. The option to skip them is enabled in the settings and grayed out so I can't change it.

I'm not getting the sex scenes with the assistants either, which I assume is because the game considers those "tutorials".
Yes, skipping tutorials is a "feature" of Complex Breeding. Because much of what is said in tutorials becomes blatantly untrue.
Not sure about sex scenes. I think they work normally when skipping tutorials.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so guys is there a game like this ?
except this slave Matrix cuz i already play it
Goblin...Brothel is clearly a clone of this game, but it's worse.
Mudblood Prologue seems the same.
The developers of the game are working on ProjectR, but it is at proof-of-concept level at the moment.
If you're willing to accept Slave Matrix, how about Portals of Phereon?
Of the 3D games, Breeders of the Nephilym is probably the nicest-looking I've seen. Much better than Goblin...Brothel, but it's a breeding game without much management.
If you prefer more management and less breeding, there is Isekai Parlor Simulator.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so guys is there a game like this ?
except this slave Matrix cuz i already play it
You know what, if you aren't interested in breeding the perfect slave, how about Mad Island? It has its share of management, the breeding is pretty weak, but it has decent gameplay, as opposed to Goblin...Brothel and Mudblood Prologue.

Acromedis

Jun 12, 2024
You were supposed to delete pixiesinprivate.dll inside plugin folder and that is it.

However I don't know details. CB cannot play with randomnames. Also I don't know what version of CB you have, new version is not compatible with ANYTHING. Only CB and nothing else. MODPACK isn't updated for new version of CB.
Chaosmarket can also bug CB.

I uploaded two versions, one is no tits. Basically everything just no pixiesinprivate.dll. Already set up mods as well. Just click and play.

Other folder is with tits mod. It grants another tits size and some clothes. Superior experience. But you do you.
However I deleted most mods from the pack in the second folder, or anything that messed CB this or other way. Personally, most bug free experience.

Maybe it has to do with the randomnames and the chaosmarket that was activated again after having activated CBfordummies. The CB version is the one that comes in the modpack posted here (v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build), which version of CB it has exactly, I don't know

I'm downloading the one you left, thank you very much for everything

Nov 9, 2022
Decided to draw flora, this time though, because of stress and neglect, she couldn't take it anymore and pounced on you in the stables and her womb-tattoo burned off because of how intense it was and definitely not because I forgot about it

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyway, thoughts if any?
Pretty nice. Shadows and shiny skin add volume to the picture. But I think her face didn't get its fair share of these.

I also have my doubts about how the penis bulges through her stomach. But as you might imagine from be being on this site, I don't really know how it should look. I always thought it's a hentai trope for when the penis is too damn big, and shouldn't happen with human-sized penis.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Yes, skipping tutorials is a "feature" of Complex Breeding. Because much of what is said in tutorials becomes blatantly untrue.
Not sure about sex scenes. I think they work normally when skipping tutorials.
Oh right, good point. It's been a while since I last played the game from the start so it wasn't immediately obvious to me how much CB changes it.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Guys, why if I active only ComplexBreeding option the slave´s miniature dissapears? Thanks in advance

P.S. so I read the author blacked them out for some reason, is there any way to remove that censored?

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
This is a feature, not a bug. The mod's author did not like that the portraits do not reflect the character, so be blacked them out.

The mod is "Complex Breeding". It changes pretty much everything in the game.
You can adjust its effects with the help of "Complex Breeding For Dummies".

About tentacle rooms - the effect is written in words. The number and the plus or minus sign is the price of that effect. Improving slaves has a cost (minus sign), while draining other slaves pays for that.

Here is , it might help.
Hey bro, any way to remove that black out?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes