5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey everyone, after an extremely close poll, here are the final results:

246 votes - Queen Marika (Voyeur image of september)
242 votes - Alleria Windrunner
239 votes - Nessa
223 votes - Lucy
212 votes - Quiet
210 votes - Purah (removed from next poll)
115 votes - Tharja (removed from next poll)
68 votes - Jane Doe (removed from next poll)

With that in mind, here's the "planned" schedule for the next few weeks:

- Finishing up LoL Summer image, which will probably be finished around september 13th (with the possibility for 1-2 extra days in the next week if needed) with rewards (term 109) sent shortly after.

After that, for Term 110 the initial plan is:
- Queen Marika voyeur
- Pin-up #1
- Pin-up #2

A few "things planned" for the final months of the year, in no particular order (obviously subjected to change if needed).

- A pin-up/voyeur image with a certain character I've been wanting to revisit for months.
- Been over an year since I've painted a warcraft character, so we might see some Xal'ath (I loved her design) in the next few months
- Iris and Maya halloween voyeur in october. Plans are being planned =D
- I loved Iris and Maya Summer series, and there's another idea I want to do with them, which will probably be around 6 images, being half focusing on Iris and the other half on Maya, probably split between november and december. This is more of a slice of life type of image (like the initial Iris series from a few years ago).
- Kyoshi pin-up. I still want to include Kyoshi since she was the last pin-up poll winner before the voting for them was cancelled. I hope to be able to do her this year. If it's not possible to include her this year, it would be early next year.

Anyway, hope you guys liked the recent images, and look foward to the ones coming up in the future weeks!

Black-Storm18

May 30, 2024
Guess who is back...
Gamescom was amazing...

Anyways...
Here yall go fellas...

View attachment 3967886

l PX l WU

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Krys also posted the next preview...

View attachment 3967889 View attachment 3967890

Supergirl - Voyeur

Hey everyone, starting this month with the voyeur, since the other image will take quite a while to be finished =D

Supergirl managed to beat Marika for 3 votes, so here's the voyeur coming up for August!

I initially started that image with the regular "on top" pose, and it was working great, but then I got a bit of "what it" moment, and I thought it would be a cool alternative for something a bit different. Keep in mind the other "regular versions" will be available

Also, keep in mind this is the "my adventures with superman" version (the recent animated series), and yes, she's in her 20s, like every other character, she just happens to be "short"

And yes, Jimmy is 100% brave for doing it with Clark's cousin on Clark's bed =D

Anyway, hope you guys like it!
Does somebody have the finished artwork of Supergirl?

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
No, he finished this Voyeur a while ago. I don't normally want to mess with Rhykio updates. His posts are more polished. And he'll probably post this work once the whole month's pack comes out anyway, but for the impatient, here it is.
That is quality work from Krys yet again. Looking forward to all the variants he's cooking up.

On another note: I get the feeling that's Clark and Jimmy's bunk.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Welp, I apparently forgot to post the finished Kara Voyeur...
come to think of it, Krys posted it late my time and I thought I'd post it the next day...lol

Anyways, here is the full post...

Hey everyone, here's the final version of supergirl voyeur!

Supergirl managed to beat Marika for 3 votes, so here's the voyeur coming up for August!

I initially started that image with the regular "on top" pose, and it was working great, but then I got a bit of "what it" moment, and I thought it would be a cool alternative for something a bit different. Keep in mind the other "regular versions" will be available

Also, keep in mind this is the "my adventures with superman" version (the recent animated series), and yes, she's in her 20s, like every other character, she just happens to be "short"

supergirl2_06.jpg supergirl3_06c.jpg supergirl_final03.jpg supergirl_final04.jpg supergirl_final05.jpg

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Krys also just posted the preview for the Queen Marika Artwork...

Hey everyone, while we wait for the League of Legends Summer image to be finished, here's the initial preview of the 1st image coming up for September pack, Queen Marika voyeur!

I wanted to change angles a bit and be a more dinamic with the pose. So I thought that having the hips being pulled up while still leaning on the bed could make a sexy angle for this one.

So I hope you guys like it!

marika_voyeur_small.jpg

Roaring2020

Mar 6, 2020
come to think of it, Krys posted it late my time and I thought I'd post it the next day...lol

View attachment 4020305 View attachment 4020306 View attachment 4020302 View attachment 4020303 View attachment 4020304

Hey everyone, while we wait for the League of Legends Summer image to be finished, here's the initial preview of the 1st image coming up for September pack, Queen Marika voyeur!

I wanted to change angles a bit and be a more dinamic with the pose. So I thought that having the hips being pulled up while still leaning on the bed could make a sexy angle for this one.

View attachment 4020313
Mother of Gods. )

Neo-politan

Formerly 'Flamma Invicta'
Dec 26, 2022

View attachment 4020305 View attachment 4020306 View attachment 4020302 View attachment 4020303 View attachment 4020304

View attachment 4020313
Hmm, i guess Krys is going with Godfrey then? I’m guessing that’s his braided beard up on the top right hand side. Fair enough. Looks great, excited to see more of it.

Black-Storm18

May 30, 2024
Next preview...

View attachment 3970215

League of Legends Summer - preview

Hey everyone, after a long (long long looong) time, it's finally here, the League of Legends summer image!

been quite a while since I started planning this image, but here's what we got.
- Samira on the left because for some reason there's not nearly enough art of her
- Katarina's back and ass in the front
- Loose hair Jinx
- Caitlyn's ass leaving the pool
- Vi giving jinx "the stare" in the back
- Nidalee doing stuff with her hair
- Akali checking out Katarina's ass.
- Teemo hiding in the back, because why not

ps. there's some minor adjustments and tattoo placing to do, so don't worry about those details.

Keep in mind this image will take significantly more time than the usual pin-up, so don't worry if you don't see many updates for me in the coming 1-2 weeks lol

Is this artwork by Krys Decker finished? And does somebody have it already?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
rewards08.jpg

Been pretty busy lately...
will probably stay that way for the rest of the year...
expect delays with my posts...

Anyway...
Here Yall go, fellas...

l l

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Thanks so much for this, and It's all good, if you're busy, you're busy, your posts and shares are well worth the wait.
just for context...
I am taking a leave of absence (9 Months), from my job, starting next year...
It is a crazy well payed job but lately, it hasn't been fulfilling me anymore...
I don't know if I want to continue doing it for the rest of my working life...
It wasn't my first choice, to begin with, but the € spoke louder... lol
Now I want to complete a couple of Projects before I leave this Christmas...

Next year, I will travel a lot (thanks to the € from my job lol) and figure out what comes next...
I am crazy excited and looking forward to that...

So yall won't see much of me in the near future...
I won't be gone completely though...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes