5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Neo-politan

Formerly 'Flamma Invicta'
Dec 26, 2022
Oh my god. Of course I’m happy Marika is sitting pretty in a nice spot, but I’d absolutely commit horrible crimes for Krys to draw Maya. Maya is such an underrated baddie. Really hope the voters are kind to her so she can be drawn in an upcoming month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Umbre-off

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I guess I forgot to post the finished 4. Iris & Maya Artwork...
Probably because I'm not really into lesbian stuff...
So this and the last Pack wasn't really for me...
Hopefully we will get some great Pin-ups in the next pack...
Anyways...

irismaya_summer24_part04_06.jpg
irismaya_summer24_part04_nsfw06.jpg
Iris & Maya - Summer part 4 - 2.jpg Iris & Maya - Summer part 4 - 3.jpg Iris & Maya - Summer part 4 - 4.jpg

Iris & Maya - Summer part 4

Hey everyone, here's the final image of Iris & Maya series!

I absolutely loved how this series turned out, so I hope you guys like this image as well! All I can say is that I learned a lot about painting water lol

Also, while technically it makes more sense for them to not have any bikini at this point, I'm making the images to work out as "standalone" images as well, so there's going to be similar bikini combinations as the previous im
ages.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Fuck Apple...

1.png
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Future changes on billing model.

Hey everyone, that day that I postponed for ages is finally around the corner.

Due to Apple's asinine app store, patreon will permanently force creators to change the billing model to the "every 30 days" model.

Currently I use to old "billing on the 1st day of the month" model because I think it makes a lot more sense.

To explain in an easier way what's going to change:

Current version:
  • If you subscribe on the 20th day of the month you are billed right when you join and then again on the 1st day of the next month, and then always on the 1st day of the month.

New version (which is going to be forced on every creator) on November 2024:
  • If you subscribe on the 20th day of the month, you are billed right when you join and then again on the 20th day of each month.
  • Another important detail, is that membership purchased USING the patreon app on the iOS will ALSO be subjected to apple's 30% app store fee. So I recommend you stay away from subscribing to new patrons through the app and simply do it on the browser.
For example, if you subscribe to a patreon that has a $10 tier:
  • in the browser you'll pay $10.
  • in the Patreon app in the Apple Store you'll pay around $13-14. ($3-4 will simply go to Apple, and NOT the creator)
--------------
  • Will it change anything for me?
As far as I'm aware, they won't change existing billing. If you are billed on the 1st now, you'll still be billed on the 1st. So if you keep your subscription as it is, you won't see any difference. BUT if you cancel your billing and then resubscribe again later, it will be on the new version. So keep that in mind.
  • Will this affect the reward system?
Possibly. I'll see how to adapt to that in the best way and obviously I'll keep you guys informed on any change. The same amount of work will be created and posted, that will remain the same. I'll probably just have to adjust how the rewards are sent. But we'll see how it goes.

Keep in mind this is not something I'll change because I want (trust me, I prefer the current model), but simply something they are going to force on every creator, so expect to see a lot of outrage from the community about that in the coming days.

Neo-politan

Dec 26, 2022
Honestly the same date billing is better for the consumer, it ensures you get full value for what you pay, it’s just unfortunate for that creators release packs on a monthly schedule that this method of payment can abuse to get two months of content for the price of one. Otherwise though, the 30% apple fee is absurd.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Otherwise though, the 30% apple fee is absurd.
That is Apple tax for you...
If I am being honest, I never got how Apple Products are this highly rated...
Every time I had one in my hand, It was a worse experience...
Even from a technical standpoint, High-end Android Devices can imo at least go toe to toe with Apple Products...
Plus you have to pay Apple Tax for their Products...

Well, at least I get why Patreon as a US-based Company has to do this...
The iPhone does have a market share of about 60% there...
Globally Android (70%) is King but that might also have to do with Android offering more Cheaper & Lower End Products...

I am also curious how they will implement that here in the EU...
I mean they can't do it...
They have to provide alternative payment methods here...

Anyway, I don't want to derail this Thread so I will end this post by saying...

FUCK APPLE...

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It due to greed or either an investment fuck up by trying to make their cost back by screwing everyone else over.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Even from a technical standpoint, High-end Android Devices can imo at least go toe to toe with Apple Products...

Globally Android (70%) is King but that might also have to do with Android offering more Cheaper & Lower End Products...

FUCK APPLE...
Maybe the fact that you can use a browser to avoid this fee is enough to avoid them having problems in Europe?

It's good that there is an alternative, and for existing patrons, the prices didn't change because if they actually raised the price, I would probably have to cancel my subscription.

Last edited:

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Hey, would anyone be able to lighten this nsfw art of jessie, i basically mean remove the shadow over the upper part of her body if possible, i want to use it as a screensaver on my Kobo and since that is black and white, it's hard to see Jessie a bit, thanks if you can, and if you can't, thanks anyway, I do appreciate it.

Claimentyne

Oct 12, 2022

FUCK APPLE...
Apple is a good product for technology illiterate individuals.
It is secure, if you have multiple devises they can automatically sync together, and for problems you have apple stores and support.

People who are used to freedom or know what they are doing just struggle with them because of all those safety features.
Had a company Iphone for a short while, and not being able to install music or pictures on it without jumping through 500 hoops was a real bother.

Since they are so big in the US, and the US as a pretty solid "fuck the consumer" mindset Apple can get away with it.
In Europa they will probably go the USB-C route. "They have to make it work, they just make it slower if its not an Apple product used."

For these types of things having to go through a 3rd party website, or just Patreons own website isn't much work.
To each their own, but i'm more than willing to spend 5 minutes extra to save 43%.

Reactions: qnahsan

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Hey, would anyone be able to lighten this nsfw art of jessie, i basically mean remove the shadow over the upper part of her body if possible, i want to use it as a screensaver on my Kobo and since that is black and white, it's hard to see Jessie a bit, thanks if you can, and if you can't, thanks anyway, I do appreciate it.

In the case of Krys's work, if you had a PSD file, it would probably be easy. Without it, I managed to get something like this at best. It's far from perfect, but it might be enough for you.

Reactions: DarkPulsar

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023

FUCK APPLE...
EU citizen here. The EU went "fuck that noise" and Apple is forced to offer alternative methods here. I believe the Patreon app here gives you the option to go straight to the website. Don't quote me on that, don't ever use that app.

As for why people use them. Convenience. Apple make a lot of things really easy. Connecting Bluetooth devices is absolutely painless, upgrading your phone is made really easy and convenient as well. Samsung has done a good job catching up in these regards, but they're still not Apple levels of brain dead easy. Oh and of course the whole Apple factor. You're cool, because you got an iPhone, or an Apple Watch or something like that. Or that's how a bunch of people see it.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Hey, can someone make Carmen's dress more see through, just a little more so her nipples are more visible, I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Reactions: Coiler

Neo-politan

Dec 26, 2022
Hey, can someone make Carmen's dress more see through, just a little more so her nipples are more visible, I would really appreciate it, thanks.
Look man, I see you post in threads pretty often asking for edits and whatnot, I’d strongly recommend putting the time in to familiarize yourself with some photo editing software to be able to do these kinds of things yourself. Or maybe join a thread or find a community elsewhere specifically for edit requests or something. I just feel like this isn’t really the type of place to ask for edits, especially on older pieces. Just my two cents.

Claimentyne

Oct 12, 2022
Ah yes, the good old "If you value ease of use, you're just an idiot, real nerds like me use unusuable shit and the more unusuable it is the realer and nerder I am". A phone in this day and age should make calls, run social media and messenger apps, and browse the net. Your rooted android does a million other things? Sick, I have actual PC for that. And that's assuming you actually do the nerd shit an android phone is capable of, most android fags never do, they just say they do for cool nerd credentials.
Oh, and there's also the longevity thing. Do your phones still stop getting OS updates after a year or two? An iPhone 6S comes out in 2015, I buy it refubrished in 2019 for €200, I still use it as my main phone to this day with no problems whatsoever, it just werks. Can your android do that?
I think your definition of "Technology illitirate Individuals" is different from mine.
No clue if Apple has fixed it yet, but when i had an iphone you were unable to just plug it in and copy and paste basic files (jpg, Mp3, Mp4/ Mpeg4) to it. You needed an app on your computer that refused most files because you didn't purchase the media from the Apple store, so it wasn't "trusted".

I had CD's i bought around 2005 from which i could copy the music to some "2012 Alcatel Blackberry Look-alike", but the Iphone just shat itself. I had a 36Gb MP4 video library i could no longer watch because i now had an iphone.
(I still have the video files. 1171 episodes of about 25 minutes each. 32.8mb a piece, 320x240 resolution. Made them in 2010, great to watch while commuting.)

I'm not putting up a high bar. But if you are unable to (safely) copy and paste media to your phone...
If Apple thinks they need to protect its users from making mistakes while doing such simple things, i'd call them out rather than me.

Regardless what you think about the Android vs Iphone stuff, do you agree that they are greedy pigs for wanting a 30% cut from a service they don't contribute anything to. They don't develop the app nor update it when there are IOS changes.
Patreon does this themselves, and already pay Apple for the privilage of doing so. What does Apple contribute that warrents them a 30% cut?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes