5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Look man, I see you post in threads pretty often asking for edits and whatnot, I’d strongly recommend putting the time in to familiarize yourself with some photo editing software to be able to do these kinds of things yourself. Or maybe join a thread or find a community elsewhere specifically for edit requests or something. I just feel like this isn’t really the type of place to ask for edits, especially on older pieces. Just my two cents.
Maybe he simply doesn't have the hardware to install the program on which he could do it. You never know. I also don't know why he shouldn't ask here. Foremost, it doesn't hurt anyone. Secondly, it's always the case that someone else will like his request and benefit from it. Especially since there are people here who like to fulfill such small requests. It's better than posts complaining about everything that I see on this forum lately.

Hey, can someone make Carmen's dress more see through, just a little more so her nipples are more visible, I would really appreciate it, thanks.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
I think your definition of "Technology illitirate Individuals" is different from mine.
No clue if Apple has fixed it yet, but when i had an iphone you were unable to just plug it in and copy and paste basic files (jpg, Mp3, Mp4/ Mpeg4) to it. You needed an app on your computer that refused most files because you didn't purchase the media from the Apple store, so it wasn't "trusted".

I had CD's i bought around 2005 from which i could copy the music to some "2012 Alcatel Blackberry Look-alike", but the Iphone just shat itself. I had a 36Gb MP4 video library i could no longer watch because i now had an iphone.
(I still have the video files. 1171 episodes of about 25 minutes each. 32.8mb a piece, 320x240 resolution. Made them in 2010, great to watch while commuting.)
MediaMonkey took care of that for me back in 2011. If you had trouble finding or using software to make your life easier then you're the one who's technologically illiterate. Your point is moot anyway because back then iphones had jailbreaks which'd do as much as rooted android, if not more. I used to leech torrents, compile C code, and play Fallout 2 on my iphone. None of this is relevant in this day and age anyway when streaming is king, even audiophiles just stream Tidal from their Fiios.

Regardless what you think about the Android vs Iphone stuff, do you agree that they are greedy pigs for wanting a 30% cut from a service they don't contribute anything to. They don't develop the app nor update it when there are IOS changes.
Patreon does this themselves, and already pay Apple for the privilage of doing so. What does Apple contribute that warrents them a 30% cut?
If you don't agree with the pricing don't pay it, plain and simple. If enough people disagree with it their profits will take a dip and they will have to change things. If they're turning a profit, they've gotten at least something right, regardless of what you think.

Reactions: DarkPulsar

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Maybe he simply doesn't have the hardware to install the program on which he could do it. You never know. I also don't know why he shouldn't ask here. Foremost, it doesn't hurt anyone. Secondly, it's always the case that someone else will like his request and benefit from it. Especially since there are people here who like to fulfill such small requests. It's better than posts complaining about everything that I see on this forum lately.
Thanks, really appreciate it

Neo-politan

Formerly 'Flamma Invicta'
Dec 26, 2022
Im not trying to poke the dragon or anything but simple edits like that could easily be done on a phone or tablet, so I’m doubting hardware is the issue. It’s really not difficult to download some kind of photo editing app and tinker around for a few minutes to learn how to use it. Everything else you said is fair enough I suppose. I just see this person make this exact request quite often, to make a layer of clothing more transparent for (x) image and I cant help but think that taking the time to learn some basic editing skills themselves would be largely beneficial.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
daenerys_09.jpg daenerys_final2.jpg daenerys_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, it's finally here! Took me a few (several) extra days of work, but I wanted to make sure all the lightning, skin texture etc was in place. Also I wanted to improve a bit on skin glow, giving that "reddish" look where there's intense lightning on the skin to make it look more realistic.

I also wanted to do something a little different in terms of composition for a male/female voyeur, so I hope you guys like it!

::::::::::::::::::

He also mentioned that the release will be tomorrow...
Unfortunately for you guys, I won't be able to share the Pack...
I am leaving for Cologne early tomorrow for a work-related thing
and will be staying there the whole next week as I also have tickets for Gamescom...
Life is good... lol...

If no one has leaked the pack till my return ill of course post the Pack here...​

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Guess who is back...
Gamescom was amazing...

Anyways...
Here yall go fellas...

rewards07.jpg

l l

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Krys also posted the next preview...

supergirl2_01_small.jpg supergirl2_01_small2.jpg

Supergirl - Voyeur

Hey everyone, starting this month with the voyeur, since the other image will take quite a while to be finished =D

Supergirl managed to beat Marika for 3 votes, so here's the voyeur coming up for August!

I initially started that image with the regular "on top" pose, and it was working great, but then I got a bit of "what it" moment, and I thought it would be a cool alternative for something a bit different. Keep in mind the other "regular versions" will be available

Also, keep in mind this is the "my adventures with superman" version (the recent animated series), and yes, she's in her 20s, like every other character, she just happens to be "short"

And yes, Jimmy is 100% brave for doing it with Clark's cousin on Clark's bed =D

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
So is Krys doing more of Iris and Maya so Krys doesn't need to put much thought into picking what franchise to draw and limits it to the voyeur sets?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
So is Krys doing more of Iris and Maya so Krys doesn't need to put much thought into picking what franchise to draw and limits it to the voyeur sets?
I assume he wanted to do a couple summer sets with them.
Pretty much what DarkPulsar said...
He wanted to draw Iris+Maya for a while but just couldn't find time in the schedule to do so...
That is also why we only get to vote on one poll (voyeur) now...
The other 2 slots are up to him right now...

tbh the last 2 packs weren't for me...
I love Iris & Maya drawn individually, just not as a (sexual) couple...
I know it might sound blasphemous to some of yall but lesbianism never intrigued me...
Never understood the appeal (from a male perspective) of it either...
Hopefully, we will get some banger Pin-ups in the next pack...

Reactions: jb44

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
He wanted to draw Iris+Maya for a while but just couldn't find time in the schedule to do so...

I know it might sound blasphemous to some of yall but lesbianism never intrigued me...
Nothing wrong with that, not blasphemous to not like seeing lesbian content, it's not for everyone.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Next preview...

lol_summer_small.jpg

League of Legends Summer - preview

Hey everyone, after a long (long long looong) time, it's finally here, the League of Legends summer image!

been quite a while since I started planning this image, but here's what we got.
- Samira on the left because for some reason there's not nearly enough art of her
- Katarina's back and ass in the front
- Loose hair Jinx
- Caitlyn's ass leaving the pool
- Vi giving jinx "the stare" in the back
- Nidalee doing stuff with her hair
- Akali checking out Katarina's ass.
- Teemo hiding in the back, because why not

ps. there's some minor adjustments and tattoo placing to do, so don't worry about those details.

Keep in mind this image will take significantly more time than the usual pin-up, so don't worry if you don't see many updates for me in the coming 1-2 weeks lol

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
Looking forward to seeing that Supergirl one finished. Looks like the guy in the picture is Jimmy in the style of My Adventures with Superman (which is a pretty fun show, worth a watch).

The League one is big. Is that the most characters in one pictures since the group of elves? Might be the most he's ever done even.

Reactions: crypticgecko

rhapsody1991

May 29, 2021

Meanwhile, I delete all the hetero content and keep the lesbian and pinup art. To each their own so long as there's no hate or phobia involved.

Last edited:

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Krys Gumroad is finally taken down too.

Closing Gumroad and moving to Itch.io

Hey everyone, as many of you are probably aware, a few months ago Gumroad stopped allowing NSFW content in their platform (which is the reason why I stopped uploading new packs there). And this week, they finally found out my account was still active, and they suspended it =D

So, what happens now?
  • First of, I recommend that if you have purchased any of my works there, that you download it just to be safe. In theory, they don't remove the products from the people that purchased them, they simply "turn them off" for new purchases. But I wouldn't trust their word in that.
  • I'm also setting up a new online shop on Itch.io which is a platform some artists migrated to, that is used to sell indie games, comics etc, but it will take a few days to upload everything there.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes