Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
im very interested in wat ur doing, as I think ive had similar thoughts. please drop me a message on my profile, id love to see what ur making!
Probably nothing i can post/share, but it is what it sounds like.
Creating custom voices and replacing them in game. Mainly for personal use. But just doing an hour of work i feel like its a lot more trouble then it's worth. again, trying to respect the author and the voice actor, its mainly a personal project.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Question: is there a side job besides Reception to farm Order? I find myself in a bit of a dilemma while doing my Prisoner Challenge Run (Prison Fighter/Unarmed) where I'm trying to work out Floor 4 but everyone keeps fucking rioting, and most of the edicts that boost order are either too much of a money sink or just not a priority. I *am* doing the Stripper Club to help mitigate rioting but I can only do so much with it before Order naturally depletes.

Also the last time I did Reception it was a disaster cuz Karryn kept getting raped by goblins while trying I was trying to sort paperwork lol.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
On a different note

v1.3.0.48 9/20/24
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is defeated in Level 5!
  • Renewed the CG for when Karryn is defeated in her bed!
  • Karryn can now be DP'd when defeated in Level 5.
  • Modified the 'make combat triangle more impactful' effect of the Fort Ganon Emblem scenario.
  • Fixed the Desire Requirements not displaying in the inbattle tooltips for the Spanish localization.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
What was your character build? How much is your corruption?
Can't subjugate Level 4 on normal difficulty :cry:
My "unarmed" run on Prisoner, since I still didn't have all the title passives that can help turn Karryn into nearly a god, was to make her a big masochistic slut who focused on raising Endurance. The annoying part about Level 4 on slut runs is that hall right before Noinim, and Noinim himself being kind of an asshole when it comes to sexing him up for the victory (you need to make him cum like 5 times and it takes forever to even get him erect). Having the passives that basically give Karryn the ability to heal Energy anytime her orifices receive Cum is a must, and Sight/Sex Resistance stuff helps too because there are points where she can wind up having repeated orgasms and you literally can't do anything.

Finally, I just kind of played a lot of it on auto-battle (Pleasure Stance) and let Karryn absorb a lot of "experience" until victory. I did get the sex skills so I could initiate some and pick battles instead of getting fingered to death early in some encounters.

Now that I beat it, I feel an actual sense of accomplishment because Prisoner mode with the Prison Fighter challenge is extremely stressful. So many times I wound up in fights I didn't want to be in cuz pixel collisions, and you can't run away so you HAVE to fight and win or suffer the gang-bang for losing. I still think combat builds are easier, save for Challenge runs.

EDIT: Oh nice, I got the achievement too
cheevo.png

Prisoner mode requires too much grinding. After beating it, Warden mode feels like a safari.
Ain't that the fucking truth. I knew I was in a hellish wasteland the moment Karryn was receiving 47-90 pleasure damage for someone saying something dirty to her. I was like "COME ON, REALLY?!"

Karryn became such a huge masochist that even I was starting to insult her.

Last edited:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I haven't played this game in so many months and I think the DLC released after I stopped playing. If I now upgrade to the newest build, can you guys recommend how I can keep all my mods and settings as they currently are?

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Ain't that the fucking truth. I knew I was in a hellish wasteland the moment Karryn was receiving 47-90 pleasure damage for someone saying something dirty to her. I was like "COME ON, REALLY?!"

Karryn became such a huge masochist that even I was starting to insult her.
I found myself savescumming a lot of times because Floor 2 would riot when I needed it to stay pacified so that I could buy Research Edicts. Sunk a lot of money into edicts that reduce Riot chance. And having 1 edict per day is really annoying.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
I haven't played this game in so many months and I think the DLC released after I stopped playing. If I now upgrade to the newest build, can you guys recommend how I can keep all my mods and settings as they currently are?
wait on it until the next update comes out on the 24th. someone else can help you with keeping your mods and settings (I can't)

4.60 star(s) 422 Votes