Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Could you both just fucking stop? I'd rather have the endless "HOW FIX THIS ERROR THAT'S ANSSWERED IN THE FIRST POST" shit back than see an endless, dick waving argument.
Oh, really? I can grant you your wish.

I installed vortex but my game is crashing at start.
Is ccmod updated yet?
Where can I find ccmod?
Where are the skin and hair color options in ccmod?
I installed goth mod but karryn is disfigured, how to fix?
How to change breast size of karryn?
How to unlock light kick?
Help, I am stuck in night mode!!!
Help, karryn always wet and horny tweak is not working!!!
How to beat the last boss?
How to change edict points?
How to stop karryn from orgasming so easily?
How to disable certain enemies?
How to make karryn stay pure while unlocking skills?
How can I remove passives?

May 10, 2020
Oh, really? I can grant you your wish.

I installed vortex but my game is crashing at start.
Is ccmod updated yet?
Where can I find ccmod?
Where are the skin and hair color options in ccmod?
I installed goth mod but karryn is disfigured, how to fix?
How to change breast size of karryn?
How to unlock light kick?
Help, I am stuck in night mode!!!
Help, karryn always wet and horny tweak is not working!!!
How to beat the last boss?
How to change edict points?
How to stop karryn from orgasming so easily?
How to disable certain enemies?
How to make karryn stay pure while unlocking skills?
How can I remove passives?
I think you forgot the most important question "I want babby! How can I make baboy!?"

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
In the strip club, if you want more patrons to enter the VIP dance, then make this change in RemtairyKarrynStripper.js:

JavaScript:
Game_Troop.prototype.stripperBattle_validPatronsToInviteForVIP = function() {
    return this.members().filter(function(member) {
        return member.isAppeared() && !member.isDeathStateAffected() && member.enemyType() !== ENEMYTYPE_STRIPCLUB_OBS_TAG && !member.hasNoMoreEjaculationStockOrEnergy(); // && member._stripClub_isExcited;
    });
};
Comment out the requirement for the patron to be excited, and don't forget to add the semicolon back in.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Seriously, just use the Private Message function to send love letters to each other, and try to keep this thread to Karryn's Prison only.
It's starting to be an issue. Half the time, when I see activity on this thread I don't know if it's going to be something of interest in regards to the game or a heated debate that's gotten out of control. It's happeninig a lot lately.

Last edited:

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
i lost my old save file. I played until around the 4th or 5th floor (the basement with the lizards if i remember correctly). Does anyone have a save file i could use. Doesn't matter if it's a fully complete one or a new game around the second floor. I just don't really feel like playing the early stages farming lvls on the weak prisoners.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i lost my old save file. I played until around the 4th or 5th floor (the basement with the lizards if i remember correctly). Does anyone have a save file i could use. Doesn't matter if it's a fully complete one or a new game around the second floor. I just don't really feel like playing the early stages farming lvls on the weak prisoners.
Don't know where I found it -- new game you can start the game with full skill's and some money

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It's starting to be an issue. Half the time, when I see activity on this thread I don't know if it's going to be something of interest in regards to the game or a heated debate that's gotten out of control. It's happeninig a lot lately.
I'm on the stance against the people asking the same questions stuff, because it's doing something similar, plus enabling said behaviour will get it to keep happening. You also learn a valuable life skill you can contribute to pretty much everything, aka basic problem solving skills (aka helping yourself first, and you don't bother people as well).

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm on the stance against the people asking the same questions stuff, because it's doing something similar, plus enabling said behaviour will get it to keep happening. You also learn a valuable life skill you can contribute to pretty much everything, aka basic problem solving skills (aka helping yourself first, and you don't bother people as well).
Oh I agree, look at my post history. With that said however, I'm here to see the latest news about the game. It's sort of like going home after work. You can't wait to see your kids but your are dreading what fresh hell is waiting for you.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Oh I agree, look at my post history. With that said however, I'm here to see the latest news about the game. It's sort of like going home. You can't wait to see your kids but your are dreading what fresh hell is waiting for you.
Yeah, I'm just being patient man, doing lots of other stuff while waiting for various releases to come out/get more info. Tons to do.

4.60 star(s) 422 Votes