souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
MY point is if you remove a mod the game will break / save. So if mods are not working then you decide to remove mod that mods data will stay be in save file and even as far as not being able to boot up save file.
That's true of nearly every game that allows modding, no matter what. If you don't make a clean backup save BEFORE you try modding, you're frankly an idiot. It's been standard practice to do this for literally decades, since everyone knows that applying a mod can break your game / save and many game mods NO NOT have any way to remove the modded data from your save.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
I need think managers to do the thinking for me. Because my thinks can be incompatible with each other or corrupt my brain to the point I have to reinstall my brain, if I think incorrectly. Think managers allow me to remove my thinks with a single think and show me which thinks are incompatible with other thinks too. They even update my thinks for me with a single think so I can think easier. Besides, manual thinking is hard, I need some think managers to do the thinking for me. Oh I almost forgot, think developers also recommend think managers too. So I think I recommend everyone to use atleast one think manager, trust me it will be beneficial in the long think.
tfw you try to replace mod with think and end up having two different meanings of think in your paragraph. this is the guy recommending manual modding btw. what happens if you have two things named the same in your files but referring to two different things? problems. I wonder which one would have been easier, using replace tool to replace every instance of mod with think, or manually typing it?
I could not care less whether people recommend manual modding or mod managers. You've just managed to be such an ass that I'm rebutting for the sake of rebutting at this point.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
tfw you try to replace mod with think and end up having two different meanings of think in your paragraph. this is the guy recommending manual modding btw. what happens if you have two things named the same in your files but referring to two different things? problems. I wonder which one would have been easier, using replace tool to replace every instance of mod with think, or manually typing it?
I could not care less whether people recommend manual modding or mod managers. You've just managed to be such an ass that I'm rebutting for the sake of rebutting at this point.
Manually understanding a post is hard and there can be conflicting understandings.
I need a post manager to understand this post.
Oh no, I've already replied! If only I had a post manager, I could delete this post with a single click!

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
1. depending on how open the post is to interpretation, yes.
2. unfortunately for you there's no suitable parallel here for you to compare to since it would be to manage the post, not understand the post
3. if this forum had a post manager that worked that way, yes, you could delete it with just one click and not the two it currently does. 1 is still less than 2.
you can keep trying, if I feel like it I'll respond when I bother to check this thread for updates. if/when you get to the point where you're repeating your nonsense or becoming braindead, I won't bother replying to you.
Question what if you messed up in putting in files and end up messing up your game install. What then Wouldn't it be more time consuming to fix the game structure or to use mod manager in one button to purge all files and replace vanilla files. Takes more steps to setup a mod manager but less when it comes to uninstalling mods and swapping them out without messing with your game. Do remember sometimes mods change files and such. So if you simply overwrite there is still chance you have files that are no longer needed. At least with mod manager I can actually update files proper and in less steps b/c of how its intregrated into Vortex. This games mods are now built into the manager itself.

I think I would do mod manager b/c in the end I am doing less steps then manually removing every file lol. When with mod manager it removes all files and makes sure the game files are fine.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You know it actually depends on what zip extractor some one uses. Usually most mods are done so that all you do is extract file. But do know that some extractors extract stuff in its own folder. RAR I think did this. Hence why I use 7zip b/c it simple extracts data as is. This is one of the bigger issues that most ppl who don't have common knowledge on. You would be shocked how many ppl in support show their problem and you find out that they unzipped it incorrectly. Its a ton of ppl...
No, it depends on what option you use on WinRar or 7zip but the latter is faster in terms of archiving and extraction speed.
  • If you select "Extract files..." then it will extract it into a new folder with the name of the archive by default.
  • If you select "Extract here" then it will extract it directly.
Which is the reason I always have instructions to extract files directly into the game's base directory.

Your average user is probably going to manually open the archive, DragNDrop the contents, which would extract the files to a temp folder and then move it to the actual location. (This is a slower method.)

SaoriGF

Apr 9, 2023
So does anyone know what file do I have to modify in the script to have karryn's sexual levels like vaginal sex,masochism and masturbation have a higher default level? I know how to modify to get more edicts,take more sexual damage and how to unlock almost all passives from one sexual encounter but I don't know what to modify for the levels. Also how do I increase the inmate ejaculation amount. I want to do these without mods btw only via editing the ingame code from what's in www plugins js

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Man that's racist, what did the goblins, orcs and nerds do to you?
Cunnilingus, paizuri, and podophilia of course. Given how the orcs are, it probably wouldn't be hard to make an "ugly human bastard" overhaul. And why stop there? Why not make a cursed garden gnome overhaul for the goblins. As for nerds, making them a white silhouette with the text "typical pineapple pizza enjoyer" scrawled in black over their chests, or "guy who breaks their pasta into the pot", and other L-takes.

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Cunnilingus, paizuri, and podophilia of course. Given how the orcs are, it probably wouldn't be hard to make an "ugly human bastard" overhaul. And why stop there? Why not make a cursed garden gnome overhaul for the goblins. As for nerds, making them a white silhouette with the text "typical pineapple pizza enjoyer" scrawled in black over their chests, or "guy who breaks their pasta into the pot", and other L-takes.
Poor orcs and goblins, do you really want to make Jared the goblin king mad.

• Haha
Reactions: AwsHen
4.60 star(s) 422 Votes