xellos616

May 5, 2020
v1.3.0.54 9/24/24
  • Hopefully fix an issue where after failing to complete the From Failed State scenario, even on other scenarios all enemy types can still spawn in all battles until the game is restarted.

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021

Here's a link for only P-CUP DLC released 24/09/2024
If you want the full game, just download from Red a couple pages back, it's up to date with all DLC included

Reactions: spblu

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm a little late... do old mods already work on v1.3+?
goblins/costumes
Typically not. When the game is updated, the mod's points of reference change. Sometimes it can be a simple change to get a mod to work again, but more often than not it takes a while. The people responsible for updating the mod have lives where the developers are paid to release updates that are going to encourage people to spend; that's their lively hood after all. With a game that's being updated frequently, some content creators might decide that there's not much point updating a mod (that will become incompatable almost over night) until the updates slow down or the game becomes a lot more stable. I respect that this is a rather juvenile way of explaining my point, but that's the extent of my own understanding. Bottom Line: The game has just had a big update; it's unrealistic to expect the mods, even the popular ones, to be up to date.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
did they add anything, or is it the same game but bigger tits?
The DLC also adds Descension Runs:

"The second addition is the all new Descension Runs. After beating the game once, there is now a new option available before starting a new run. Deep in the depths of Karryn's Prison is a new difficulty mode called Descension.

A Descension run composes of a series of scenarios.

A scenario composes of 'Unique' and 'Carryover' effects that warps normal gameplay.
'Unique effects' are only active during that scenario.
'Carryover effects' are active for the rest of the Descension run."

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Nov 18, 2023
Typically not. When the game is updated, the mod's points of reference change. Sometimes it can be a simple change to get a mod to work again, but more often than not it takes a while. The people responsible for updating the mod have lives where the developers are paid to release updates that are going to encourage people to spend; that's their lively hood after all. With a game that's being updated frequently, some content creators might decide that there's not much point updating a mod (that will become incompatable almost over night) until the updates slow down or the game becomes a lot more stable. I respect that this is a rather juvenile way of explaining my point, but that's the extent of my own understanding. Bottom Line: The game has just had a big update; it's unrealistic to expect the mods, even the popular ones, to be up to date.
Mhm , I just recently came across this mod and then the nun. I thought there were global changes

Last edited:

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
Could someone make a small mod that allows me to choose more than one extra sensitive body part at the beginning of the game without choosing the whole body? And optionally choose more than one dormant desire?

Thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Feb 23, 2022
The DLC also adds Descension Runs:

"The second addition is the all new Descension Runs. After beating the game once, there is now a new option available before starting a new run. Deep in the depths of Karryn's Prison is a new difficulty mode called Descension.

A Descension run composes of a series of scenarios.

A scenario composes of 'Unique' and 'Carryover' effects that warps normal gameplay.
'Unique effects' are only active during that scenario.
'Carryover effects' are active for the rest of the Descension run."
do you know any of these "effects"? I wanna know if it's worth replaying the game for them

4.60 star(s) 422 Votes