Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
happy life is my best guess from looking at old names
Yeah, that's what I linked in my post. When you click the support the circle button, it leads to remtairy's ci-en page.

My best guess is that remtairy became a part of, or was a part of that group, and they rebranded to remtairy. No idea lol.

shinner12

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, that's what I linked in my post. When you click the support the circle button, it leads to remtairy's ci-en page.

My best guess is that remtairy became a part of, or was a part of that group, and they rebranded to remtairy. No idea lol.
oh yeah i am fucking blind i missed that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but yeah assuming rebrand/combining or something along those lines

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Question for you then, on dlsite when you go to the circle (got this via the melty's quest thread on this site) (game's not under this circle), and you click the support the circle button, why does it link to remtairy? I'm not sure of the whole history of melty's quest.

Also melty's quest is under remtairy's circle now on dlsite:

Then when you go to the steam page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way I understand it, Happy Life was Sachi's old circle. Then Rem got involved in the English translation of Melty's Quest. Then Sachi and Rem teamed up to create the circle Remtairy.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The way I understand it, Happy Life was Sachi's old circle. Then Rem got involved in the English translation of Melty's Quest. Then Sachi and Rem teamed up to create the circle Remtairy.
That makes sense why it leads back to it now, and why it's on remtairy's circle instead of happy life. I'm guessing the switch was because of it going on steam and said teamup.

Thank you for the answers, just doing a tiny bit of research into it confused me lol.

also ditching everything that made KP popular and good for another generic sex on the side with most likely crappy side gameplay sounds like such a bad idea
I forgot to respond to this since you were probably editing it as you went along, I tend to do that too. Yeah, I agree, it reminds me of monster girl island, but that situation is far worse, because redamz decided to go away from 18+ (you know what made him popular and people support him), to just visual novel stuff, haha. No sex scenes at all, yeah I don't see that going too well because that's what people were going to him for.

Reactions: shinner12

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Remtairy is a publishing and game development house dedicated to bringing high quality Japanese indie eroge (adult video games) to the English market in native English.

Remtairy was founded in 2017 by Rem.

In Rem’s own words:
“On June 2017, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and on July 2017, it was successfully removed from my body with surgery. After recovering from the surgery, I thought about what I wanted to do with my life and what I can do for the world. I love eroge and at that time, I was sad that my beloved indie eroges were being mistreated and mishandled by publishers who only care about making a quick buck through selling Japanese eroge in a bug-ridden, machine translated state to English fans. If that practice were allowed to continue, the English speaking world would just think indie eroges were cheap garbage and Japanese developers would falsely believe that there is no market outside of Japan for their works.
So I decided I will localize high quality Japanese indie eroges myself into English while retaining everything about them that makes them great. I reached out to a few Japanese developers and I began to work with Sachinama, a Japanese developer who goes by the name of Happy Life. Together with Sachinama, we released Meltys Quest on Steam on October 2017 and the rest is a happy history.”

---------------------

Rem Teamed up with Sachinama on Meltys Quest for the translation. The same way he Teamed up with Kamichichi for Island Saga.

Just to clarify the discussion. :cool:

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
Will tomorrow's update and dlc release be the final update for Karryn? If the dev wants to make a different game, I think it's time they stopped updating it. I really want to see modders cook with Karryn and improve the game themselves. Thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.60 star(s) 421 Votes