Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
lmfao the recent negative review had me laughing. They hated not having a choice in becoming a futa in a futa game
And seems to not understand what a Futa is in the first place, since this person is complaining about the female protagonist-Tag as well.

But this person also did 14 Reviews in the past 5 days, most of them with 1 or 2 Stars. So...

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I would be absolutely shocked if we don't eventually knock up the ethics teacher. She wants a baby, it's likely the husbands fault she hasn't had one, and he's a lousy lay. Recipe is in place. If you mean for everyone then I have no idea...i would doubt it for most of them though.
Yeah, not making that happen would be a missed opportunity. While he does genuinely seem like a great and loving husband, he does seem to be the most likely candidate as to why a pregnancy hasn't happened already. The fact that MC could also just simultaneous introduce her to, or reacquaint her at the very least, to the concept of good sex would just be an added bonus really on top of giving her that child she so dearly wants to have.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
That couple seems to be in love. there are obviously the nonchild that is slowly putting a wedge into it, but I would find it more Kinky if MC help solidify the couple rather than separate them. Making him a willing cuck in a twisted way. I would rather see that couple dynamic be twisted than outright destroyed no matter how far. A destroyed couple seems too mundane for this game IMO.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
That couple seems to be in love. there are obviously the nonchild that is slowly putting a wedge into it, but I would find it more Kinky if MC help solidify the couple rather than separate them. Making him a willing cuck in a twisted way. I would rather see that couple dynamic be twisted than outright destroyed no matter how far. A destroyed couple seems too mundane for this game IMO.
Oh yeah, I never said anything about destroying the relationship. I'd much rather as you said, it be twisted in a way where he is either willingly becoming a cuck for the sake of the child alone, or hell even more so if it's to the point where he starts taking perverse pleasure from being cucked by MC. Let the lovebirds stay together for all I care, I'm into that. But adding MC as a third and unexpectedly dark and naughty part of their bedroom shenanigans? That's far better than just banging her behind his back leaving him in the dark.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
At the rate with which people are finding out that Jane has a penis, I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of episode 4 or 5, everyone will know her not so little secret. And then I could see the teacher couple approaching Jane with the request to have her impregnate the woman.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes