Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
She had boyfriend(s), so she is at least bi.
Which is not a good thing in my books.
But the game focuses on your LIs getting fucked by other men, not your MC.
Although: wasn't there a male sport companion she could flirt with?
A dude with black hair?
It has been a long time for me, so take everything with a grain of salt :unsure:
Since chapter one she has said she likes girls, she has been attracted to her best friend, her mom, the blonde girl, she even said she likes the blonde girl and has fantasized about all of them.

We would have to replay the story again because there is not even remotely any time that she flirts with any guy.

And if you're talking about the asian fellow runner she only had a conversation at best to encourage him for being number one on the team.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
They talk in the first scene, describing both losing their virginity.
But for the word-soldiers: that doesn't mean she is not a lesbian :rolleyes:
But I couldn't remember a single line of text where she stated she's a lesbian, but several conversations with her bestie where they talk about being into both.
Like I wrote: long time not played, maybe I should give it a replay before the next update.
Basically right after naming her she says her and her best friend lost their virginities a while ago and a few sentences after that she says sometimes she think life would have been so much easier if her best friend was a lesbian as well.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I think I remember MC saying she's lesbian and I don't remember her saying she's fucked men. She might have lost her virginity to a dildo
Using virginity in that way is so antiquated. Two women sleeping together, even if they don't use a strap or a dildo are still losing their virginity based on our current social beliefs of what a virginity is. They're having sex for the first time, hence the virginity is lost. Thinking about virginity in women as being tied exclusively to the hymen being broken while having sex is old as hell, and just as faulty of a logic as it is old. Because guess what? Women can break their hymen while riding a bike in an off-road terrain, they can break it while riding on a horse, they can break it with intense training in certain athletic fields. Would you say a woman lost her virginity to a horse or a bike, just because her hymen broke when she was riding it? No?

Linking virginity to the hymen, was always a way for men to control women. That's literally the only reason why the hymen is linked to virginity at all on a social basis. It was a way to confirm that a woman hadn't been with another man, (Despite it being able to break from other things, but people didn't know or care about that at the time) and as such was pure enough for the man to marry. Hell, some communities and religious groups still check if a woman has broken her hymen or not before she's married, and that's despite them having the science to know better but guess what? They don't care, because they still see the hymen as a tool to control and oppress women.

So at best, what you were trying to say should've been "She might have broken her hymen with a dildo" rather than "She might have lost her virginity to a dildo" which is a factually incorrect statement.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Wow it is so annoying when people force their believes in such harmless discussions...
The question was: is the MC bi- or lesbian.
And if there is a possibility to have (optional) male LIs.
Game-related questions, not philosophical monologues about pseudo facts of hymen and dildos.
They talk about having lost their virginities in the beginning of the game, hence the discussion if by men or whatever.
Since you're bombarded with frequent unavoidable sex scenes between Lis and males, or side characters and males, it is not out of the question that there could be at least a side character that will be romancable, like the sport dude in the middle of the game.
I personally have no interest in that, avoid all LIs that I have to witness getting fucked, so in the end I'm happy if it turns out she is in fact only interested in girls.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Wow it is so annoying when people force their believes in such harmless discussions...
The question was: is the MC bi- or lesbian.
And if there is a possibility to have (optional) male LIs.
Game-related questions, not philosophical monologues about pseudo facts of hymen and dildos.
They talk about having lost their virginities in the beginning of the game, hence the discussion if by men or whatever.
Since you're bombarded with frequent unavoidable sex scenes between Lis and males, or side characters and males, it is not out of the question that there could be at least a side character that will be romancable, like the sport dude in the middle of the game.
I personally have no interest in that, avoid all LIs that I have to witness getting fucked, so in the end I'm happy if it turns out she is in fact only interested in girls.
We can see like 3 girls have sex with a guy the bully and her boyfriend the married teachers and the black girl and her boyfriend and those last 2 are only if you choose to spy on them. And I think you can walk in on your friend giving her boyfriend a bj if you go meet them early to go to the restaurant that's not really being bombarded with unavoidable sex scenes with potential love interests and males. Also yeah replay the game because the mc and her best friend never describe losing their virginity just that they did a long time ago they never have even a single conversation about being into both men and women and the mc says outright and multiple times that she's a lesbian and only into girls.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
What I was stating and talking about had nothing to do with my 'believes' (Which by the way should've been beliefs, not believes, just to be extra pedantic just for your entertainment) but had everything to do with facts and correction of an ancient and no longer socially accepted piece of misinformation. The literal definition of the word virginity is "The state of never having had sexual intercourse" and as such can be applied to both women and men. As a result two women having sex together counts as intercourse, and results in both or either of the women losing their virginity regardless of what toys were or weren't involved in the act. And as such, the word is and never will be tied to the hymen based on our current socially accepted interpretation of the word. So I wasn't forcing anything on anyone, simply correcting someone who terribly incorrectly misused the word virginity.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Do I love this game! I just finished Ch 3. But really, the cliffhanger is almost criminal.

Only one small complaint. Vivian is sooooooo ugly. Can it please change a little to become more handsome?

Reactions: Quetzzz

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Do I love this game! I just finished Ch 3. But really, the cliffhanger is almost criminal.

Only one small complaint. Vivian is sooooooo ugly. Can it please change a little to become more handsome?
I'm pretty sure she's meant to look the way she does. It's a look that stereotypically fits a woman like her, in a social position like her. The typical conservative and bigoted fox news watcher social influencer, who's more than likely had more cosmetic work done than some of the people she hates for existing get in order to love themselves. That's the vibe I got from the way she looks anyway. She's meant to look semi sexually attractive, but not enough that she outshines the other characters who are actually portrayed as being fantastic human beings with redeeming qualities.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I'm pretty sure she's meant to look the way she does. It's a look that stereotypically fits a woman like her, in a social position like her. The typical conservative and bigoted fox news watcher social influencer, who's more than likely had more cosmetic work done than some of the people she hates for existing get in order to love themselves. That's the vibe I got from the way she looks anyway. She's meant to look semi sexually attractive, but not enough that she outshines the other characters who are actually portrayed as being fantastic human beings with redeeming qualities.
The classic "Gender re-affirming care for me, none for you" hypocrisy that they'd cry about if you call them out on it. Hope Jane (had to quickly start a new game because I couldn't remember the default name, I honestly never do because I always use the same name when given the option to change it:ROFLMAO:) ends up domming her and making Vivian her bitch to shut her up.

I mean she does have the perfect "tool" to plug her mouth when ever she tries to open it
devious giggle.gif

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Good night, people!
Sorry for the somewhat newbie question, I'm still learning how to use Ren'Py games.

What is the difference between playing with the INCEST PATCH provided in the OP's post and playing without the incest patch installed?
Are the changes only in the characters' dialogues or are there incestuous scenes and images between the character of the mother (Anna) and the daughter (Jane) that are only released with the use of the incest patch?

Can someone please explain the difference to me?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Good night, people!
Sorry for the somewhat newbie question, I'm still learning how to use Ren'Py games.

What is the difference between playing with the INCEST PATCH provided in the OP's post and playing without the incest patch installed?
Are the changes only in the characters' dialogues or are there incestuous scenes and images between the character of the mother (Anna) and the daughter (Jane) that are only released with the use of the incest patch?

been a minute since I played but I think it just changes landlady to mom not sure if there is any dialogue changes

Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Good night, people!

It's not about Ren'Py, as other game engines use incest patches as well. It's about Patreon not allowing incest content, so any Dev who uses Patreon has to have an "unofficial incest patch" to restore the family fun times content. Some Ipatches are fan made, but regardless, if you like family fun times, get used to patching your games. ;)

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Good night, people!

It just changes what you call them if theres a sex scene with your mother it will be there regardless you just won't be calling her mom.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes