Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The knowledge of the secret is tracked in the relationship screen. At some point I guess there will be consequences to who knows it. There is definitely a mystical element to the game. The secret may spread, but before that I bet we will get to know of a "threat" to Mc if it spread to much.

Reactions: GokutheG

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Who the fuck is Jacob?
no one in this game the user I replied to made a reference to a character from another AVN since the model of the MC is the same or very close to a LI from that game. I was just pointing out the same model as Jacob from said game was also in this one.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
A perfect game for me to satisfy my lesbian thirst since I don't like lesbian scenes when I am playing as a guy, but I definitely want to cuck all those males and dicks playing as a woman/ lesbian especially with a dick

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Updates:

"Hey all,

Hope you're having a good weekend!

In the meantime I've been working hard on the next episode. On the one hand I feel like I've gotten a lot done, on the other hand I know that there's still a ton of work to be done. Right now I'm at around 900+ renders and 48+ animations, with more getting made each and every day.

I'm doing my best to make it a fun episode. So far I'm very happy with the scenes I've completed and I still have a bunch of interesting scenes in my mind that I'm going to be working on.

You can expect lots of choices, hot lewds, funny jokes, emotional moments and plenty of character development. I just need time to make it all as good as it can be, hope you're looking forward to it!

Cheers!"

----

So, reading that, there is no ETA sadly.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Updates:

"Hey all,

Hope you're having a good weekend!

In the meantime I've been working hard on the next episode. On the one hand I feel like I've gotten a lot done, on the other hand I know that there's still a ton of work to be done. Right now I'm at around 900+ renders and 48+ animations, with more getting made each and every day.

I'm doing my best to make it a fun episode. So far I'm very happy with the scenes I've completed and I still have a bunch of interesting scenes in my mind that I'm going to be working on.

You can expect lots of choices, hot lewds, funny jokes, emotional moments and plenty of character development. I just need time to make it all as good as it can be, hope you're looking forward to it!

Cheers!"

----

So, reading that, there is no ETA sadly.
thank you for posting a devlog for us that doesn't get shared much over on this thread

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone else having trouble applying the i-patch? Keep getting a Ren'py error whenever I boot up the game with it applied. It's in the /game folder, so I'm assuming I put it in the right place.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
They tried to fix the search function and totally broke it. Searched every word I could, and this game would not come up. Had to search recommending threads to finally find it. Hope we get at least one more update this year. (y)

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
She's a lesbian so I'm guessing that's not going to happen
She had boyfriend(s), so she is at least bi.
Which is not a good thing in my books.
But the game focuses on your LIs getting fucked by other men, not your MC.
Although: wasn't there a male sport companion she could flirt with?
A dude with black hair?
It has been a long time for me, so take everything with a grain of salt :unsure:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
did she I don't recall any males other than the best friend when it comes to the MC. So I always assumed the MC was more lesbian and not bi. Now that can't be said for her best friend.
They talk in the first scene, describing both losing their virginity.
But for the word-soldiers: that doesn't mean she is not a lesbian :rolleyes:
But I couldn't remember a single line of text where she stated she's a lesbian, but several conversations with her bestie where they talk about being into both.
Like I wrote: long time not played, maybe I should give it a replay before the next update.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
She is a lesbian.

And even if she had boyfriends in the past, having boyfriends in the past does not mean that she is bisexual. I guess quite a bunch of homosexual (gay or lesbian) people had "straight" relationships in their past.
I mean, very few people are lucky enough to figure themselves out at a young age, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if most homosexuals have been in a straight relationship before things clicked.
Then there are also things like compulsory heterosexuality, where due to societal and familial pressures, you might not even think that being homosexual is something you can actually be, hence why you have some people ending up coming out in their late 20's to early 30's.

Basically, a whole lotta caveats to stuff like that, but as far as we know she's absolutely lesbian.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes