doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
They were talking about other game and they only said that the part that is made by Zell (developer of FOBS) is done but not the rest.
just download fob and the game so bad do not know what i need to do i go some where there nothing there and i cant go back to where i was

Feb 24, 2021
It's honestly frustrating as fuck to see people treating this new animation showoff like it's supposed to be a genuine gameplay experience. People saw FOBS is coming back and got their expectations way too high, which is understandable, but really... this is not supposed to be like that yet.

This build is just here because Zell wanted to give his supporters a glimpse of the sprite and animation work so far. That's what all the Shiro no Yakata stuff has been, just a glorified gallery. And that's fine. I'm sorry for those of you who didn't know, but Zell only JUST started on the FOBS remake, and this project isn't even his priority right now. Just hold on a while.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
how it complete if it demo ? not have any levels and you cant escape monsters grab
I now speak goblinese, make very simple;

zell make art for game call "shiro no yakata"

zell done with art, no more art needed for game.

zell not programmer of shiro game.

other hoomin is programmer

other hoomin not finish they work yet. need make so girls in correct place in building, need make so player can get through game like a maze.

it puzzle, puzzle part not done. maybe some girls not let hoomin go on purpose, me no know. maybe programmer hoomin make them let hoomin player go when struggle. but not see happen yet, final revision of game not show me yet.

tiberone

Jan 28, 2020
i saw some thing like that stand on it and nothing happen so i deleted the game how you like it if it not have even story or gameplay that working like castle of temptation is great i wish more games like it
Since you're asking me personally
pros:
  1. cool encounter design
  2. cool animation and technically impressive spritework (on the characters)
cons:
  1. lack of a cohesive art style, mainly on the environment art
  2. unlocking each girl for the gallery can be very convoluted and some are not even unlockable (this is not communicated)
I played castle of temptation as well, i liked that too but i liked fobs a bit more. BTW you're supposed to use UP arrow to interact with doors like in that screenshot

Reactions: PootisPenser76

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
Since you're asking me personally
pros:
  1. cool encounter design
  2. cool animation and technically impressive spritework (on the characters)
cons:
  1. lack of a cohesive art style, mainly on the environment art
  2. unlocking each girl for the gallery can be very convoluted and some are not even unlockable (this is not communicated)
I played castle of temptation as well, i liked that too but i liked fobs a bit more. BTW you're supposed to use UP arrow to interact with doors like in that screenshot
i click up nothing happen

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
It's honestly frustrating as fuck to see people treating this new animation showoff like it's supposed to be a genuine gameplay experience.
If only Zell would translate their post similar to Poring.
Most people don't go through the trouble to copy paste the text into a translator.
Because the posts do talk about things that are being shown off.
Like in the horror gallery game changes in abilities were actually addressed and aside from the new scenes these builds do show off things wither with the new character or in general.
Sadly it's all locked behind a language barrier.

I guess if there was someone like Nobel Kind that instead of providing the links actually takes the time to translate the posts people would actually understand what these builds are.
Now I don't expect anyone to actually do that; rather I'm making assumptions what could prevent these misunderstandings.

Reactions: Bound in Chains

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah that is another thing I didn't really understand.
Not to sound rude but even I, as lazy as I some times am, try to find an answer in the many pages a threat has by reading or using the in threat search.
Is it too much for them?
Might also be that they could be new and don't know they can do that :unsure:
You should work retail to find out exactly how lazy and helpless the public truly is. A majority of the people i work around dont even know how read a damn sign

Last edited:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I thought Chrome was able to translate entire pages.
Not only Chrome, even Firefox and others can do that and in different OSs, but why bother when you can just ask and expect the heavens to deliver you an answer or making your own conclusions based on zero evidence and ending up looking smart if you end up being right.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
i download this game again and every time i going to here and need to run away from here i getting stuck when i reach the door i came from becuse door not opening wtf is this
It's not a game it's a demo/gallery. If you want a game with similar animation, download FOBS 1.20A and 1.05B and not the remake/demo or succubus affection, they're both awesome.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes