doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
It's not a game it's a demo/gallery. If you want a game with similar animation, download FOBS 1.20A and 1.05B and not the remake/demo or succubus affection, they're both awesome.
they not awesome i download fob and doors not working and there no hints where do you need to go and succubus effiction is not my cup of tea playing as little kid that the girls teach him how to have sex i like games like castle of temptation finished it and drain mansion where you playing as guy that need to run away from monsters girls if him getting caught him getting raped

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
I made an XToy script for both FOBS (A) 1.20 and FOBS (B) 1.05

FOBS (A) 1.20:
FOBS (B) 1.05:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: voriska13

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
they not awesome i download fob and doors not working and there no hints where do you need to go and succubus effiction is not my cup of tea playing as little kid that the girls teach him how to have sex i like games like castle of temptation finished it and drain mansion where you playing as guy that need to run away from monsters girls if him getting caught him getting raped
My brother, you're likely downloading the demo for the new version of FOBS. It's not a game right now, just a proof of concept.
There are multiple games with the FOBS name, the new (the demo you've been playing) and originals (A and B)
The original versions, A and B, can be found on the first page under the SPOILER. Those will be actual games you can progress on.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Not only Chrome, even Firefox and others can do that and in different OSs, but why bother when you can just ask and expect the heavens to deliver you an answer or making your own conclusions based on zero evidence and ending up looking smart if you end up being right.
Basically nerd emoji.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
they not awesome i download fob and doors not working and there no hints where do you need to go and succubus effiction is not my cup of tea playing as little kid that the girls teach him how to have sex i like games like castle of temptation finished it
Someone should go into a call with you, over Discord since you can stream your screen to the call, so we can understand what is wrong with the game or explain how to get over your obstacle.

I don't think the protag in Succubus Affection is a kid.
Wasn't the plot that all this started when he became of age?

Castle of Temptation!
Marvelous scenes, intriguing levels and story, some just don't like some of the gameplay elements.
One guy just could not get past the doll boss and rage quited the game.
Others may struggle at the first boss because that one requires using your memory and quickness.
Not a great combination XD

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
i download this game again and every time i going to here and need to run away from here i getting stuck when i reach the door i came from becuse door not opening wtf is this
That isn't even FOBS XD
It's an outdated demo or rather engine learning testing demo which we are having several names for at this point.
It's NOT supposed to be a game and more of a collection or scenes and 1 or 2 cutscene tests.
If it isn't working then that's because it's unfinished and not intended to be finished.
As for what happens in this scene that your friend in the green hoodie got drained and after you made a sound the monster tries to get your next; you run through some corridors/doors and at the end of the scene (if you don't get caught) you would find a room where someone enters and turns on the light to reveal themselves.
After that the scene is over and the game puts you back into the room you started in.
No story, just a cutscene with chase and a collection of other enemies with their own scenes.

Too Long; Didn't read
Game in picture not FOBS
It scene collection, not a game
Press F5 to reset when you are stuck

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Someone should go into a call with you, over Discord since you can stream your screen to the call, so we can understand what is wrong with the game or explain how to get over your obstacle.

Castle of Temptation!
Marvelous scenes, intriguing levels and story, some just don't like some of the gameplay elements.
Others may struggle at the first boss because that one requires using your memory and quickness.
they are a young boy.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019

Castle of Temptation!
"coming of age" means something different in japan, pretty much similar to a bar mitzvah 1721838062565.png

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2024
I liked the part in Castle where he gets turned into a kid. Not that he was an old guy to begin with. Just embrace your inner shota.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
"it's quiet, too quiet"
end of the month is here, maybe I should check the first page to see if theres an update posted.

first of all - = ded link, 404, please use an archive.org link... nvm, archive .org got a 302 at crawl time on every single pageload of this thread. so it saved nothing.

we need a new guide page. nevermind we have the walkthrough in the thread here. and no update yet according to the thread.

Developer: Zell23 - -

website and guide need to be adjusted. small bit of cleanup there

also not able to load his fanbox, and when I searched for zell and zell2323 on fanbox it said no results. - got a 403 "forbidden" when trying to view it in my most modern browser.

Website should be :

Last edited:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
"it's quiet, too quiet"
end of the month is here, maybe I should check the first page to see if theres an update posted.

first of all - = ded link, 404, please use an archive.org link... nvm, archive .org got a 302 at crawl time on every single pageload of this thread. so it saved nothing.

we need a new guide page. nevermind we have the walkthrough in the thread here. and no update yet according to the thread.

Developer: Zell23 - -

website and guide need to be adjusted. small bit of cleanup there

also not able to load his fanbox, and when I searched for zell and zell2323 on fanbox it said no results.

Website should be :
Whatever is the problem with Fanbox it's on your end, working fine here (unless they changed it already in between your message and mine).

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Whatever is the problem with Fanbox it's on your end, working fine here (unless they changed it already in between your message and mine).
huh, strange, I've tried it in ungoogled chrome, and it was a white slate under the top navigation, it was trying to load but stopped before finishing. twitter/x wouldn't load either, something about pollyfill scripts not working. I managed to load his twitter page in tor, but fanbox gave a 403 for zell's page in tor. updating tor. no go it must not like tor.

lol google the evil one has pushed a new code method not supported by older browsers again so buttons and some divs wont load. oh well I'll just load fanbox on a secondary non-secure junk device then. not going to be able to load it on my dev machine, I don't trust reinvisioning buttons and basic html tags, something fishy going on there..

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes