BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Celestial Novel, thanks for the great game.
I've been on this site since 2019, and I was only interested in one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
game, but last year I started to get interested in other games. Unfortunately,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
contains absolutely no sexual content for such a long time of development and probably real sexual content will not appear in the game soon. On the contrary, there is a lot of sexual content in your game, which is great, the game is still interesting, and I, like many others, look forward to the next updates. Thanks again for the interesting game.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
To see chapter 12 progression and more teaser images please click these links, FREE for everyone. You just have to become my Patreon/Subscribestar free member, you will not need to pay anything. or
ch12maivematias9_Camera (2).png

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
there where never suprisses he teasers all importent events
Even if that were true, which I do not admit, how do you know that we have seen all the teasers? Is the next release coming out today or tomorrow? Is there no time to show another teaser?

Most importantly, why are you dead set on implying that the next release won't be worth playing? Are you trying to deter people from playing? If so, why?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Even if that were true, which I do not admit, how do you know that we have seen all the teasers? Is the next release coming out today or tomorrow? Is there no time to show another teaser?

Most importantly, why are you dead set on implying that the next release won't be worth playing? Are you trying to deter people from playing? If so, why?
Reasons Victor you cannot possibly fathom :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

jk11

May 16, 2017
The other scene is another 3some with the guys from school which had also enough screentime already, so nothing new (boring)
boring scene are the copies from common used situations (like IMO yoga scenes, loving scenes with her husband...)
it's a matter of context and development not of the model used to draw her partners!
and so far CN made an excellent job about it (beach scene is a masterpiece, but also poker night or mason's or the latest cuckhold are quite enjoyable)
somebody can argue that some scenes are out of context (like most of Alfred scenes, which seem to be there just to get the incest tag, or Rebecca's...) but there's still room to catch them back (cuckhold turnover was a great idea i.e.)

Reactions: Gintoky

paula789

May 2, 2017
To see chapter 12 progression and more teaser images please click these links, FREE for everyone. You just have to become my Patreon/Subscribestar free member, you will not need to pay anything. or
View attachment 4041809
There's already plenty of Matias scenes in this game. Now it's time for something more interesting like the earlier beach scene or poker night.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
There's already plenty of Matias scenes in this game. Now it's time for something more interesting like the earlier beach scene or poker night.
I'd love to see another poker night where Linda get drunk while playing with a couple of her students and ends up betting herself on what she thinks is a sure fire winning hand only to lose and have to pay off the bet with several of her male students.

Reactions: paula789

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'd love to see another poker night where Linda get drunk while playing with a couple of her students and ends up betting herself on what she thinks is a sure fire winning hand only to lose and have to pay off the bet with several of her male students.
I believe we already had one like that, that didn't go very far... except, who the hell is Linda?

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
You literally just described the first poker night game...

Reactions: yourmomma

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
You literally just described the first poker night game...
Really? Because I certainly don't recall anything other than a little fondling occurring then and certainly not the "Use me as you will" scenario I proposed. It's like reading has become a lost fucking art with some of you people these days.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Really? Because I certainly don't recall anything other than a little fondling occurring then and certainly not the "Use me as you will" scenario I proposed. It's like reading has become a lost fucking art with some of you people these days.
They suck on her breasts and if you actually played the game you whiny bitch then you realised they pretty much have had free reign on her for the entire route.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes