Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So is this primarily a female mc game I see the male mc tag and multiple protagonist tag but really only talk about female mc. I would usually only play multi mc games if i can play it as the the two prtagonists are LI to eachother and the female mc can be loyal to the male mc.
Yes it's Female MC game, there no Male MC.I guess they've added male and multiple protagonists tag because of occasional minor pov shifts in between.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sorry to ask, but I downloaded Ch 11 and it ended suddenly like this

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png to be continued, even when go back to see the cinematics many times, So what I did wrong or what I missed :unsure:, pls help. thanks. :love:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thank you very much, but still, I cannot play Ch 11 except just 1 frame I posted, :unsure:
Most likely a save that is no longer compatible with the update.
When this happens, I try to load a few autosaves, which almost always work fine, but if they also fail, there is nothing to do but start again :cautious:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I also miss that very much. Because exactly the Cult and the Four Silent Rulers were what made the game for me for a long time to a extraordinary game. The roll of Hanz, that of Xaver, the murder's of Maives parents.... All this seems to be irrelevant more and more and in the las updates, in my opinion, a good idea degererates into a brainless game (Just thick tits and ass) for me. What a pity.
Maybe not necessarily, because Maive's behavior does tie into it. I guess we'll see in future updates.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Looking forward to the new scenes with Derek, the more the better!
But I would like to see Derek corrupt Maive to have sex with more of her students at school and almost close to her own son, if possible!
I would also like Derek and Jeremy to fuck Maive's son's girlfriend while he fucks his own mother!!
And another gangbang on the beach, but this time with about 8 guys!
That would be fantastic, hihihi!
And remember Celestial Novel
I'm here to help you when and if you need help!
Thanks for all of the DAZ help you have provided for me man :)

Celestial Novel btw will there be Matias and Joyce in the future lewd scenes too? for me it is not fair that only Alfred can bang both milf Joyce and his mother Maive
Not in Fate and Life 1, for fate and life 2 I want to see the flow of the game first before making a decision.

Is everyone else forgetting about the weird, so far as yet unexplained, supernatural phenomenon increasing her desires resulting in her practically forcing herself on others or getting into questionable situations?
It will be revealed at the end of Fate and Life 1

but if so that still demonstrates a key problem the developer is choosing to ignore - hook the reader (player) early with the story.
I don't have experience with DAZ and writing when I created this game, but yeah people always expect a developer to magically have all that experience and expertise on the first try.

when we going to see daddy fucking the daughter i mean way back iirc you got option while she was in the tub then proceeds to the shower and then proceeded to suck dads dick while he was on the toilet if you so allow it so hopefully we weave that into the story somewhat too
It will not happen in Fate and Life 1, for fate and life 2 I want to see the flow of the game first before making a decision.

Paul59500

Jan 22, 2024
Hello, do you have the same problem as me: during certain scenes, like for example, the scene at the beach with Maive, Derk and Jeremy, I only have text on the screen and no images or animation ?
Is there a solution to resolve this?
THANKS

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Hello, do you have the same problem as me: during certain scenes, like for example, the scene at the beach with Maive, Derk and Jeremy, I only have text on the screen and no images or animation ?
Is there a solution to resolve this?
THANKS
If you're talking about during the threesome there are a few frames during the scene that are text only. Not a bug.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes