yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You know what's worse, my friend?
I don't understand how they're going to show up in the story and have sex with Maeve, since she plotted against them.
Does she miss getting screwed over?
Apparently you haven't been paying attention. This game isn't a love story and more about Maeve sinking further into depravity. During her last scene with these two she was fighting her desires to gain leverage on them. Celestial mentioned she's going to be the one to initiate sex with them. So yes, she's going to miss getting screwed by them.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I like this game. And I like it more because of the mystery and because it's a FMC corruption game.
BUT I am getting different vibe from the story and sex scenes and a little disappointed in current path divergences.

If executed right a simple story can be so awesome which Celestial Novel was doing great. I liked she is shown as a badass detective who isn't afraid to delve into a gangbang (a rare scene in adult VN, please suggest more VN with gangbang) to acquire info but in the next scene where she is having sex with Matias she give me vibe of a naïve suburb mom.

I feel like there is two Maive is here, One the Outside home Maive who is slowly accepting her corruption and indulging in cheating sex with Aletia and Joyce And Two the Inside home Maive who feels too naive at this point.

I was pretty hyped as corruption genre fan to finally see a game where the FMC is getting corrupted and bring it to home and corrupt her family in taboo relationships. But I think the choices and corruption point system isn't synchronized much here.

Like in pure love route Sister lesbian scene still happens, Nayla can still invite Hanz into bathroom and can blow him (if it was Rebecca I can still understand), only thing auto happens is Nayla rejecting Rebecca automatically in the pool scene.

And about the paths
Pure Corruption Route seems to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it was fun to see something out of the norm but I am not getting Matias motive (did I miss something somewhere)
The other two route seems to be
. If that's not the case it'll be such a relief.

I think Maive getting corrupted and that corruption slowly fall upon her Family and friends would be hot which was at first I guess (With her 1st scenes with Nayla and Alfred). But now the home and school part trying to become more like AWAM.

Sorry for such a long rant.
It's an AWAM game without blueballs, thank you for that Celestial Novel

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Looking forward to the new scenes with Derek, the more the better!
But I would like to see Derek corrupt Maive to have sex with more of her students at school and almost close to her own son, if possible!
I would also like Derek and Jeremy to fuck Maive's son's girlfriend while he fucks his own mother!!
And another gangbang on the beach, but this time with about 8 guys!
That would be fantastic, hihihi!
And remember Celestial Novel
I'm here to help you when and if you need help!

Last edited:

paula789

May 2, 2017
But I would like to see Derek corrupt Maive to have sex with more of her students at school and almost close to her own son, if possible!
I would also like Derek and Jeremy to fuck Maive's son's girlfriend while he fucks his own mother!!
No one better than you seems to be able to explain what most of us want from the Dev!:D I hope the Dev will consider at least some of what you have suggested!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
That would beat Myriams 6 guy gangbang on the beach and I want to see some double anal too :ROFLMAO:

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Nah , fuck them both, no one cares about that two perverted idiots. Continue the mom swap and swap cest , Alfred and Matias only. Then Rebecca x Alfred or Rebecca x Lucas

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
So is this primarily a female mc game I see the male mc tag and multiple protagonist tag but really only talk about female mc. I would usually only play multi mc games if i can play it as the the two prtagonists are LI to eachother and the female mc can be loyal to the male mc.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Reactions: onefingersalute

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Hard to get interested with these three when the animations from the last blackmail scene was so bad.
You, me, everyone can create animations and add them to the game hahahahaha
(I'm having fun with Luma Dream Machine, the only bad thing is how fucking picky it is about inappropriate content).
View attachment Luma Dream Machine.mp4

sharpys

May 21, 2017

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
question guys, how do we can get the scene that alfred and joyce peeping Maive and Matias from outside the window? i know im using walktrough mod to unlock the scene. But i want my make my own gameplay right to get this scene. Please help guys

thanks before :)

Reactions: 10away

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
question guys, how do we can get the scene that alfred and joyce peeping Maive and Matias from outside the window? i know im using walktrough mod to unlock the scene. But i want my make my own gameplay right to get this scene. Please help guys

thanks before :)

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
thanks for the info man. To be honest i dont like the blackmail thing from Derek and Jeremy. If the blackmail without intercourse, im okay with that. But with it, i think is too easy for storyline because the way Maive act in this game, she is tough woman and a great Detective. Its easy for her to kick their balls if they blackmailing her like that .

i just hoping the ending will be 4some between Maive, Afred, Joyce and Matias

thanks once again

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Blackmail route is best route. Except now it's going to be Maive wanting student dick to fulfill her growing desires. I saved previous version just because.

Is everyone else forgetting about the weird, so far as yet unexplained, supernatural phenomenon increasing her desires resulting in her practically forcing herself on others or getting into questionable situations?

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
ergessen alle anderen das seltsame, bisher noch unerklärte übernatürliche Phänomen, das ihre Wünsche steigert und dazu führt, dass sie sich ande
I also miss that very much. Because exactly the Cult and the Four Silent Rulers were what made the game for me for a long time to a extraordinary game. The roll of Hanz, that of Xaver, the murder's of Maives parents.... All this seems to be irrelevant more and more and in the las updates, in my opinion, a good idea degererates into a brainless game (Just thick tits and ass) for me. What a pity.

digitalnoise

Feb 5, 2018
I know there's a dedicated place for reviews, but I feel even rating this game would be giving too much.

I couldn't even make it through Chapter 1 before I quit. Overly wordy writing, models that are just wrong, etc.

I could even look past most of this if the story was actually engaging and present - but it's not. Perhaps it's there in later chapters further in the game, but if so that still demonstrates a key problem the developer is choosing to ignore - hook the reader (player) early with the story.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes